Am i the only one that finds him based?

Am i the only one that finds him based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYpNE755EQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked him in Justified.

Then again, everything in Justified is great. May be it just rubbed-off on him.

He's great.

Still find him weirdly hot as the tranny in Sons of Anarchy.

best villain in any tv series imo

he has a show about his hairline?

He's really good in Vice Principal

kek

why does Sup Forums give him a free pass for his hairline?

because he is the best part of everything he's invlolved in

Because he's a lot of fun to watch. It is fucking awful though.

He was amazing in Justified, and he's the only reason Vice Principals is watchable.

WE DUG COAL TOGETHER

10/10 series finale.

Jim Butcher wants him to play Nicodemus.

>he's the only reason Vice Principals is watchable.

Both him and McBride are great. I like Gamby's idiocy more though.

He'll always be Shane Vindrell to me.

he'll always be boyd crowder to me

100% based

He has a great range of emotion, good comedic timing and 10/10 body language, really want him to lead his own movie

He saved H8ful Eight

He was unexpectedly good in Tarantula's latest flick.

true

Well cut my legs and call me shorty.

hes doing great work on vice principals

good actor

bad hairline

beady little eyes

He was also in american Ultra as a pretty good psychopath, or at least it seemed that way I couldn't watch the whole damn thing it was so shit.

I truly don't see why people like that show so much. i tried twice. I did like his character but oh well

>based protagonist
>constantly good rogues gallery
>good acting
>comfy setting
>quips
what's not to like user?

He was fucking fantastic in The Shield.

He's GOAT. Absolutely based.

my man

One of the reasons why I started watching vice principals. That and both my parents work in the school
District.

He's universally liked as a character actor.
So no.

Because he's a character actor - so all of his weird features (sunken eyes, huge mouth, giant forehead) are actually beneficial.

They shit on Cavill's hairline because he is being sold as an alpha leading man even though his temples are receding.

Him as Nicodemus and Timothy Olyphant as Dresden would make my dick so hard.

Best male protagonist I have ever seen in a show ever

DEM TEETH

>mfw the last episode

The way he talks is just so captivating. I wish i had an interesting voice/accent, i sound so monotone and boring ;_;

FUCKING BASED

I loved him in the Hateful 8 and I love him even more in Vice Principals. He is underappreciated desu and absoluted based.

I don't know why, but that scene was fucking intense. The whole time they were shitting on her with her not quite noticing it just yet, he finally managed to fuck up. I love this show.

yeah.

We need dewy crow in this show.

AYEBRUHAM LINCLN?

ABRA HAM LEE CUM?

He literally is the best part of everything he's in. Even his two second part in Machete Kills boosted the whole movie up a star

Great thread Op. His part in American Ultra was a cool departure from his normal bag of tricks.

i bet when she gets up here she smells like fucked butthole

Does his wife know she's married to a gay guy?

Because a great character actor is the rarest thing in the world these days.

Back in the old Hollywood days, character actors often outshined the main stars and could carry movies entirely on their own (the cast of 12 Angry Men for example). These days, it's mostly a-lister and people who are a step above extras without a unique style that is entirely their own.

Another of my favorite character actors from back in the day was DeForest Kelly, or McCoy from Star Trek. He was a villain in westerns a hundred times over and always gave a great showing.

a....a bug flew into my mouth!

in Vice Principals? He's just a dandy/flamboyant guy, he acts that way to make people drop their guard around him, sure he kissed that one dude while high on LSD but it's not really proof of anything.

Hateful 8 wouldn't be the same movie without him

He carried half that movie

Is The Shield the best cop show ever made.

No, that would be Homicide.

best finale coming through

Any place that offers streaming of this? Never got to see it. Guess I could pirate it.

>people wanted Raylan to die because of the song

Which is funny because we meet Raylan in Florida the first time.

RIP hat

It's not on Netflix? Weird. Yeah, just pirate it then, I doubt NBC is gonna go after you for torrenting a cop show that went off the air over 15 years ago.

>am i the only one

jesus. I wish when these words were typed it made the keyboard explode. nothing makes me angry quite like seeing people ask if they're the only ones that think something or saw something or whatever

fuck

are these two enemies in the justified series?

Best character in Predators imho

they're lovers

Raylan is a US Marshall, and boyd is a career criminal who both grew up together, kind of reminiscent of pat garrett and billy the kid.

Really good series, initially Goggins was only supposed to be in one episode but he gave such a strong performance they immediately fleshed out his character.

i work in a warehouse as a forklift operator and this scene legit had me holding my hands in front of my face clenching my asshole.

LOL WHAT SAFETY PROCEDURES

I'm guessing that kind of thing would be grounds for dismissal not to mention stupid as hell.

m'osha

he beat out everyone in predators and even beat out samuel for me in hateful 8

dudes awesome

Fucking Shane, man.

Ha! HA! Raylan Givens!

because he's so based he doesn't give 2 fucks about his hair so why should we

Thanks

Southern US accent is, as a non-native second-language English-speaker, my favourite.

is he todd from community?

No

There's one dude constantly Cavill posting so he can feel better about himself. Walton gets a free pass because he's doesn't make other men insecure about themselves.

Same reason Nicholson gets a pass. He's a great actor that doesn't need to rely on looks, and pulls it off regardless. Same with will arnett only not as good at acting

i think that's todd from community

These people are all lying, it's because they all know that hill people have an innate sense of when people are talking bad about them and they'll band together to find the perpetrator and drag them into the woods to use for kindling to keep their moonshine stills going.

I just think he has a certain magnetic quality to his acting.

I can't look away and he just seems so damn charming.

#kindahomo

He seems like a really chill person in the interviews, nothing like the characters he plays, always calm and cool.
Never needs to attention whore or try to be funny on multiple cast interviews, he gets the attention automatically even with his mouth shut.
Seems pretty rare now.

when watching this scene i genuinely felt as though i had personally been caught. until now i haven't really felt or cared about anything for the past 3 or 4 years.
couldn't believe it.
i was ready to turn it off in anger if they fucked up messing about with the forklifts.

I loved the shield but he wasn't very good in it acting-wise imo, got better at the end obviously.

He's fucking amazing in Justified and Vice Principals though, I can't wait to see what he'll do next now

He deserved an oscar nomination for The Hateful Eight. Probably my favorite performance from last year.

Also The Shield and Justified are the GOAT.

Am i the only one that finds he looks like a young robocop?

Why was the Justified ending so based and satisfying ?

Greatest television actor in the world, he deserves more film roles

Boyd Crowder is quite possibly the greatest character ever written and portrayed in television history

youtube.com/watch?v=OYpNE755EQI

It was well thought out. They didn't try to wow the audience with some fucking asinine bullshit like most shows do in the final season. It was just pure Justified goodness

i agree

pretty good as trevor in gta v

This calls for pizza. I say margherita, what say you?

underrated

>Oh yeah? Well you know what? With all that money, all that power? At the end of the day you're still just a NIGGER. With a FAGGOT NIGGER son! And where's the respect in that?

What did he mean by this?

Most underrated actor in the world and he has made everything he has ever been in better.

I'm waiting until Vice Principals is over before I watch it, but I've heard good things about that too.

I love The Shield.

Yeah, in the original short story, Boyd dies when he's shot at supper. Every loved his performance so much that they kept him on.