KURGAN

CAME INTO MY VILLAGE

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

Hyped for new blu-ray

Will it be retouched a la Lucas?

Physillleee

I don't like this movie.

I don't like you.

The movie feels so weird and amateurish. I have no idea what the fuck it's meant to be. The fights aren't particularly well done, the mystery isn't very interesting and leads nowhere, beyond a sort of interesting soundtrack there's nothing aesthetically remarkable and the characters aren't very interesting. MacLeod is boring and Kurgan is just an edgelord. Nobody else is even worth mentioning, except maybe the gun-nut who attacks Kurgan. I liked him.

WHO WANNNNNTSSS TO LIVVVEEE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>tfw no one made a Highlander remake staring Keanu Reeves and Ron Perlman during the early 2000s when they could have pulled it off

2016 all female remake when?
Leslie Jones as Kurgan
Jennifer Lawrence as McLeod.

Get hype.

>hey, whatever you say user, you're the master race

>Hyped for new blu-ray

When is it coming out?

>not liking Kurgan

Someone doesn't want to live forever

A remake of this film would be fucking sick. Like not "aw lol the 80's was so awesome" but actually potentially great. They're remaking everything else so why not?

One of the cinemas in my city is playing this tomorrow.

Should I go?

>remake

You know a remake's been in development hell for nearly a decade, right?

Personally, I don't want a remake. It doesn't need one. And I honestly can't imagine a proper Highlander film without Queen doing the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

well I watched it growing up, which gave it a special place in my heart. I know on paper the entire film is pretty cheesy but something about the atmosphere (especially in the flashbacks) really resonated with me. This is actually one of the few movies I don't want to rewatch, so I can keep a bit of that childhood wonder.

>The movie feels so weird and amateurish.

That's part of the 80s charm. Along with the blades going BLOING. And Kurgan. And Lambert being absolutely unable to act.. And an old Scottsman playing a Spanish Egyptian.