Cheaters of Sup Forums, I wanna know how you do it. Details, stories...

Cheaters of Sup Forums, I wanna know how you do it. Details, stories, How and when and where did you sneak your mistress in and out?

You've got it wrong. It isn't how and when and where you sneak out with your lover that's the challenge, it's how you do it consistently enough that you don't arouse your spouse's suspicion enough that they look into your activities and start pulling apart the threads.

Source: the other man.

Interesting. So how did you and this guy's wife get away with it?

We meet at real events that were routinely held in public by groups that we have a genuine interest in that run for an indeterminate time. She can tell him details without it sounding rehearsed and he can corroborate these details independently. All that she has to leave out is the part where I screw her brains out in the back of a car or a hotel room for an hour or so afterwards and send her home with my cum still in her.

Huh. Out of curiosity, why did she want to cheat?
I'm living vicariously through you.

Boredom. She mostly married for the wrong reasons and their personalities no longer click. She's an ambitious lawyer and he's a regular dude who just wants to chill.

Apparently my bitch of an ex did it this way

Too complicated to work long term, as you've found out. Accomplices tend to either sell one another out or one fucks up and incriminates the other.

Fascinating. Thanks for your input man.

You're welcome.

You threw her laptop? dick move.

Yeah. I don't regret it

Dude fuck that bitch anyway but you gotta be pretty fucked to warrant her doing that shit, what'd you do faggot?

>I don't want to be cruel
>fuck you

That hoe is just asking to get choked.

I've cheated on my bf consistently for about a month now. He has absolutely no idea. I can't help but feel bad and laugh at the same time when he's joked about me having to push the guy I'm fucking out the door when he wants to sit and talk on the phone with me and that's literally what I was doing.. or the guy was still inside me making it hard not to moan into the phone.
I even work with my bf. Same shift same days except one day off separate (which is when I do it typically). We work outside and separate. Some days my bf is my supervisor and has to do rounds to check on me. I had the guy ibe been fucking show up and work and let me blow him while listening for cars. 2 seconds before my bf came around the corner I had his dick in my mouth deep throating him. Dude sat there and had a good conversation with him for the next 15 minutes like nothing happened and I assumed my normal obedient gf role.
I've say directly behind him pretending to play a game on my phone while he plays his own video games when I was actually sending nudes and sexting the guy too

Oh my god. You fucking bitch

>hes the fucked one
>bevause his gf was a cheating whore
the beta cuckness is intense

Nice story now show tits & timestamp

Damn, that's a dick move

Eh. He's cheated on me repeatedly and most likely still is with random woman and men. He treats me like shit. Only reason I found out the first few times is he told me to spite me and hurt me while we were fighting a few times. I've caught him since then but haven't confronted him about it and don't intend to. On top of it he refuses to put effort into our sex life and tells me how much he really doesn't want me. I can show screen caps. So it feels good to be wanted and appreciated.

what a cunt

So for what reason do you stay with your bf? Like, why wouldn't you just leave him?

You're the type of bitch that deserves to be curb stomped. Your parents clearly made a mistake by not aborting you. I hope you die a slow painful death.

He's either a really good guy and she's retarded.

He's either a huge piece of shit, and she's even more retarded.

Toxicity breeds toxicity. Both of them are probably useless leeches of some sort.

Because despite the shitty sex life and him cheating on me because I'm not what he wants physically or sexually i do still love him. Stupid reason stupid situation i know. But he's not a completely terrible person. Better than most guys lately

>in and out
never cheat in your own home, it is just asking for something to go wrong. Hell fuck her in a car if you have to, just not in your home

I hope you get raped.

Same to you

He's probably paying her bills and providing a roof over her head

Then just fucking break up idiot.

Just grow a pair and fucking kill them like a real man would.

I make 24 an hour 60 hour weeks. By no means is he paying my shit.

I hope you get raped.

The only way to handle it

>summer

You'd enjoy that too much. But wishing ill things upon otrhers tends to bring them upon yourself. So have fun with that

tits with timestamp or gtfo neckbeard

That's because you're a fat neckbeard pretending to be cheating female on an online forum

and yet you're still with him, because you know other guys won't have you. oh, they'll fuck you. sure. but that's it.

Damn, would literally kill you.

My gf used to 'stop on the way home from work' to pickup weed and fuck him and suck his dick all the time behind my back

Na. Besides the sex life I'm happy with him. I honestly don't intend to continue cheating. It was just something I needed out of my system

You're literally just useless pussy. And after your pussy gives out and your tits sag you'll be nothing else but a worthless, empty shell. Shit I'd probably fuck you but I'd find you annoying immediately after I came

yeah good idea. fucking around with surely get the worthless slut out of your system.

So when a guy cheats he gets a brofist and a good fucking job mate.
When a girl does it she's immediately a slutty piece of shit slice of pussy slut. Got it. Duley noted

2 different phones. Always keep it in my car. If I leave my car I'll turn it off so when my girlfriend finds it I'll tell her a friend forgot it or something like that. I've told her I always need time with my friends since she knows they're pretty much family so she respects that. Sure she have her doubts but do I care? No. I usually go out when I can and meet her. Fuck her at her home or car. That's pretty much it honestly.

So funny the "other person" is not good enough to leave the person these people are cheating on. You think the jokes on them, and you're getting what you want, but it's really empty and in a way, gay. You actually like knowing you're fucking some other dude's pussy, which means you like their cum yourself. You think "I'm sending her home while I'm dripping out." She says, "I don't fuck him anymore." Yeah right. She's obviously a whore and is fucking both and you and you knowingly like sloppy seconds. Just reality, live it.

I'd hit that. Would you post another pic?

its not so much that you cheated (which is trashy but anyway) it's your piss poor justification for doing it. you're both cunts in a shitty, loveless relationship and you're just going to drag each other further down into misery. just don't have kids with each other.

That's not how you do a timestamp. Also, gross

this

>I'd hit that
with a shovel

When anybody cheats. Nobody said its okay for dudes to cheat. That's stupid. I hope your bf fucks you up

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder man. Chill.

>call up fuck buddy
>gf is working opposite shifts
>cook her lunch
>borderline dating two girls and one knows.

its amazing how many people stay together when the relationship is literally useless. for example, friend of a friends parents live on seperate floors of their house and don't sleep together.

>> id rather give her all my shit and start out fresh and leave the bs behind. hopefully i never end up in a dead relationship

i used to fuck hookers in my apartment while my girlfriend was away for the night. 3 or 4 times

You're going places kid

not cool for anyone to cheat. if someone cheats they should realize their relationship is not worth it and either break up or come clean that you cheated and work through it. not sure the second option ever works in real life but im sure it has for some people.

More? Dat ass..

It starts with deleting text messages and secret snaps. It's way easier to ask for more blowjobs and her help cleaning the house. Chicks like communication unless they're batshit crazy...and a lot of them are trust me I've dated them

Tried to post a pic fucking this chick but my dick was in it...error file too large standby

It's not cheating if none of them are your girlfriend

I've cheated on every girl that I've been with, for the past 10 years.

The urge to cheat comes whenever my feelings and romantism are taking over me, it's a way to avoid being controlled by my emotions and remind me that I don't need any specific girl to be happy.

I never lied to or cheated on a friend or family member, though, for I believe the only true manifestation of love is the one we experience among our closest friends and family. Anything other than that is just a reflection of our primitive necessity to reproduce and protect our female parners for as long as our levels of oxytocin are up.

In my last cheating experience, I got a beautiful blowjob from an indian girl who was my host sister in the United States. We were coming back from our Disney/Orlando experience, last Christmas, and we sat next to each other.

The chemistry was like no other. She was really into choking and pain. She loved to take orders too, any orders..

We started to talk and quickly switched to a make out session. I'd choke her and put two fingers inside her soft and wet pussy. I got her off; she promptly ask for an order from me, so I told her to suck my dick and eat every drop of my cum.

Her sleepy indian dad was a few chairs away from us, deaming about whatever, while his daughter had my dick in mouth, which I filled with my cum.

My girlfriend was in my home country. It was only after I got blown at that bus that I realized my girlfriend did nothing but to condition me to be her bitch.

It was only after that indian girl sucked my dick that I recovered my senses and remembered I am an attractive and desirable man, which my bitch girlfriend at the time had conditioned me to forget.

Pic related, it's my hard dick while I tell you and remember this amazing experience.

I used to meet up with a guy who was a psychologist. He had a home office so while his wife was at work we'd have sex in their bed. He used to set a timer to ring about the time his wife would be getting off the train to come home.

When his kids came home from college we'd have sex in his office after his partner left the office for the day.

bismuth.jpg

I'm only curious as to why she did that.

Been there, heads up the disloyal usually remain disloyal no matter what they say. Never think you're the only one she has done this with or will.

>be me 22 years old
>been dating BF for 4y
>he wanted kids, i was ok with that
>get pregnant, he nearly stops having sex with me (we're talking 1x/month)
>ok, well maybe he's weirded out by my belly. Lowkey disappointed and upset
>give birth, easy nice and not traumatic at all
>start breastfeeding, bf obsessed with my lactating boobs
>all is well, sex life normal for a year while i breastfeed
>kid is 14 months, i stop breastfeeding
>bf loses all interest basically overnight.
>says no, makes excuses
>i put on lingerie, do my hair, nails, doll up real good, all that shit
>that motherfucker laughs at me when i try to seduce him
>keeps asking me if the housework is done, if i kept up with work assignements, when dinner is gonna be done
>i storm off angry bawling
>he doesn't get it
>a few months pass, no sex
>kid is at grandparents, i go to a local nerd bar
>200 of vodka
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>meet this guy via some friends
>a bit pudgy, dorky, awkward but overall a qt3.14
>we exchange numbers
>chat for a couple of weeks
>hes nice and not pushy
>go to the same bar together after a month or so of chatting and one lunch together
>i end up texting my bf I'll crash at a friends place
>go to the new guy's place, we fuck
>mindblown.jpeg fucking amazing
>in the morning he makes me breakfast and we talk, hes complimenting me and overall 110% experience
>so we hook up periodically again
>my bf notices i am never home on my off nights
>questions me, i'm like
>bitch. make your own fucking dinner, i ain't having nothing waiting for me back home
>he throws a fit, calls me a whore
>i call him impotent
>next day call a lawyer, set up custody proceedings and move the fuck out during the same week
>we get 50/50 custody but mostly i end up taking care of kid because (already)ex-bf works 8-8 while i work from home
>me & new guy start dating exclusively
>the kid's father sees her about 1x a week
>I see him at local cafe with some preggo 20year old
>me & new guy are married since April

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you beta fucking bitch

>no timestamp

also you need to wax and lose 20lbs