Is turning the other cheek being a cuck?

Is turning the other cheek being a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_the_Vendée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanfedismo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_League_(French)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. stop worshipping an arab jew marxist.

yeah.

not even buddhists are that lame.

yes

Jesus was a product of cuckoldry. He was Joseph's wife's son.

first post best post

yes. the quote of jesus is taken heavily out of context.

He advised his followers to turn the other cheek because they could have faced execution if they went against roman soldiers or pontius. so, oc he advised them to "turn the other cheek" under such circumstances.

but in modern world, its just cuckoldry.

RELIGION OF PEACE

You should forgive your enemies user, forgive all Muslims.
Still kill the violent bastards but forgive them while you're doing it.

>le turning the other cheek xD christcucks you shall love your enemy means you're a CU CK!!! XD *tips neo pagan cross*

I want the underage reddit memers to leave

>don't let small things escalate into slaughter or violence
>Athiesttards and Libcucks interpret this to mean roll over for your enemy
>despite:
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
>calling enemies pigs, warning they will take your shit and attack you

OH VEY! How very Un-Christian!

wow that quote is true.
snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp

turn it and try it on yourself

> t. Jesus born in Jewish shithole
> under Roman ocuppation
> get crucified
> become world famous

ironic, isn't?

If your enemy kills you, you win.

Auge um Auge.
Zahn um Zahn.

Only if you spred them first.

No. It's called being the bigger man. Cuck has arisen as a result of Hebrew degeneracy and is being applied to Christianity because they know as you should that christ is the way the truth and the life and they are scared of him so they call him names.

>synagogue of satan
>listening to what they say

Don't do this

Jesus was Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_the_Vendée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanfedismo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_League_(French)

I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land. ‘But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword.

Leviticus 26:6-8

Don' blame christianity about your cowardice.

Based Jackie Chan.

No, he was Hebrew

>Leviticus
>Christianity

YHWH said this to jews. Look how it turned out for them.

Matthew 5:18
For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

buddhist don't play senpai

you retarded piece of shit with your bullshit threads, if you were questioned by a roman law enforcer during these early times, what the fuck would you do? your religion, in this state, is basically a very small cult with no power and few followers. dying in such a context is pointless. turning the other cheek was the way forward

just one of the many quotes handily taken completely out of context for some fedora-wearing 250lb edgelord to feel euphoric. never change Sup Forums atheists

He made a lot of shit disappear from the law tho

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
2 Timothy 3:16
The old testament isn't in the Bible to decorate it.

forgot to attach the picture of the hero we need

i was thinking about this.
maybe its more like a modification on "eye for an eye"
when someone hits you you are expected to hit back right? so instead it becomes "you hit me once i would show mercy hit me again i wont"
being a cuck means showing no retaliation at all which is not what "turning the other cheek" is about

But Christians don't keep the Sabbath holy, cut their foreskins (barring Americans), avoid eating pork and shellfish, and other Hebrew customs. Jesus goes on and on in the gospels teaching new shit over the old shit.

you imply that the old testament isnt holy and sacred and has no place in christian faith (or islam and judaism for that matter).

turning the other cheek from the new testament only applies to your brother in faith, not a foreign invader or apostate. it also assumes you live in a christian country where the shame of society is enough to rectify these types of situations.

>based dalai lama
im ok with this

he was a hebrew but not a jew. the jewish identity comes from the khazar empire and mistranslated greek and latin scripture. it says in the new testimate how God in the form of jesus christ denounces the Hebrews for their wickedness and their belief that the law of Moses was greater than the law of god (see when he cursed the fig tree). The hehbrews would have not ordered him crucified for any other reason then this and when jesus came to st.paul and told him to spread the gospel this could be seen as the inverse of when jacob(isreal) tricks esau(the fair skinned folk) into giving away his birthright, Isreal clearly missusing their "special people status" were stripped of it and it was given to the gentiles (see revalations). The modern day "jews" have never been a jew it is something you have to be born in and jesus was born in it so he was a hebrew but he had nothing to do with the khazars who dictate policy they are of the synagogue of satan.

>you imply that the old testament isnt holy and sacred and has no place in christian faith (or islam and judaism for that matter)
I implied it is Jewish and not Christian.

>turning the other cheek from the new testament only applies to your brother in faith, not a foreign invader or apostate
Pretty sure it applied to the Roman authorities of Jesus' time.

Thank you for the red pill that was good.

He said

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 5:17

To what are you referring?

is buddhism the best religion after christianity? they are harmless until vermin like mudslimes piss them off, then heads start rolling.

Because Jesus reformed some parts of the Bible, but he didn't reform the part about the war.

Turning the other cheek only mean you must not respond to evil with evil, but he don't mean you have to let rapefugees rape your woman and your daughter.

To things like I mentioned here Did Jesus ever say anything about rape tho?

Just a pity that none of that 'context' is mentioned by Jesus. Sounds like an attempt to guard against the notion that Christianity is a toothless, cucked religion.

Yes.

Jesus was a cuck.

He taught complacency and weakness.

He never had any children, he was a homeless beggar, and the Romans killed him like the degenerate he was.

No self respecting man is a christian; the great follow the virtues of antiquity: strength, nobility, virility.

No

Buddhism is the best religion. Then it is LaVeyan Satanism.

Tibetans monks used to amputate the hands and legs of farmers who failed to meet crop quotas. Buddhism is as violent as it can get.

Not really.

But the Old testament mention it.

>The face of Buddhist Heroism
>How peaceful monks are protecting Asia against Islam

Being a doormat? Yes.

There are some parts in the old testament that YHWH allows the hebrews to rape the women of their enemies if they can't get fucked.

An eye for an eye and a cuck for a cuck. The old testament had some good teachings desu

Those are the actions of Christians not the instructions of. Christ. I think you will find that st. Paul In an effort to make Christianity more accessible to his gentile audience through his travels deemed those things acceptable, not saying that's correct and I know it was adapted from a saying of the times but

Matthew 18:18

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

It seems to. Me. Christ holds. You accountable for what you know to be. Morally right

Interesting thoughts you've provoked here

Why the random pauses in sentences tho

Yes and no.

While he preached turning the other cheek, when he himself was struck during the proceedings, he turned to the man and spoke.

John 18:[22] And when he had said these things, one of the servants standing by, gave Jesus a blow, saying: Answerest thou the high priest so? [23] Jesus answered him: If I have spoken evil, give testimony of the evil; but if well, why strikest thou me?

I'll never understand you Christian cucks.
So what if the bible says ''turn the other cheek''? Why do you have to follow that? Why believe in Jesus and God?
Just figure shit out on your own. You choose to believe in a book that tells you how to fuck your shit up and ruin your life.

Turning the other cheek is not a good thing. You have to reject it. You have to create a world view based on what's right.
When ''refugees'' are crossing the border I don't have to look up a book to figure out what my opinion of them should be. I can make up my own mind about the subject and so can you. You don't benefit from believing in Christianity. Every ''benefit'' you can name is something that you could have also figured out by yourself.

Read the Bible. Jesus was the kind of guy full of anger who assaulted you with deadly weapons.

>If your enemy kills you, you win.
Thank you for reminding me that an idiot is prime minister of Canada.
Ass.

>Relying on individuals to self determine
>This is how we get refugees

So did the christians and every other religion. It matters what it does now you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Estofaggot.

no, you implied it doesnt fit with christian faith, which it does. all abrahamic religions share the teachings of at least some of the old testament books. the new testament did not invalidate the old.

it applied to the romans, yes, as far as they represented "the state"... not a foreign invader, not an apostate like yourself.

If they're lazy why do they deserve to keep their hands though? Maiming them seems like a great way to incentivize productivity in the rest of society.

You need to believe in Jesus and God to get yourself a qt Catholic gf and be fruitful and multiply

>
>Jesus was Jewish
The Hebrew Court sentenced him to death and then sent him off to the governor of Judea. Because he wasn't Jewish heretic he was declared not a Jew because they did not recognize him as the Messiah. They disavowed him and his disciples.

Of course it is, silly goy, now aspire to martyrdom by protesting against the evils of the world powerlessly until they just nail you to a Tree.

That's the only way to get into heaven.

Martin Luther confirmed most red pilled Christian?

The Christian faith doesn't say anything about chasing people with swords. It says that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Also I can't be an apostate if I was never a Christian.

>He advised his followers to turn the other cheek because they could have faced execution if they went against roman soldiers or pontius.
Lest they would realize that he was just a loud rebel against the system himself who got himself nailed to a tree.

>It's not cuckoldry, I swear.

But they cucked the empire afterwards and today their pope is the successor of the emperor, with his throne in Rome and purple dress cosplay

What an improvement.

>I'll never understand

That is why you are asking the wrong questions, because you don't understand.

Obviously if you need Christianity or some other religion to tell you what to do my post is not meant for you.
I am talking about smart people like RamzPaul who still choose to be Christians even though they don't receive any benefits from it. These people are smart enough to figure shit out on their own. All they get from calling themselves Christians is that someone can point out that you're a hypocrite or not a real Christian when you say or do something that isn't supported by the bible.

People who fail to see the merits of religion aren't very smart.

The irony is that the Book of Revelations was all about anti-imperial propaganda and then an emperor decides he's Christian and Christianity becomes an empire itself.

Still rome became christian.So who "win"?

>I don't actually believe it, I'm just pretending so these stupid kids will stop being mean to the idiots who do.

That's not an argument or an explanation. You're using an actual ad hominem. You're simply calling me dumb, and I am wrong because I am dumb.

You're a fucking idiot.

no

Could you rephrase your comment?

In English?

>cuck verses and passages from the NT
>"b-but, look at all these awesome, violent stuff from the OT!"
>cites the literal Book of the Jew

>Arabic man
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

Every time.

>brazil
>not from christian family

apostate... you just wont admit it. the old testament applies to your sentence either way. it has lots of good scriptures for how to deal with your kind.

I took from your comment the most common theme in these threads.
>Stupid people need religion.
It's always the stupidest "big secret" about religion and letting the cat out of the bag justifies the atheist's mockery of you.

I'm asian bro

>Arabic man
Jesus was hebrew, not arabic. You might as well confuse spaniards and slavs.

Christianity is against adultery and for being faithful, and Atheists/pagans push polyamory and free love, who is the greater cuck?

for a non-believer? the new testament does not apply in your dealings with them, that is only for brothers in faith. people like you get dealt with according to the old testament.

>jews

believe in the same god that spoke to abraham as the christian and the muslim. they are infinitely better than an atheist

>That's not an argument or an explanation.

It wasn't supposed to be. It is a statement.

>You're using an actual ad hominem.

Calling people cucks is not an actual ad hominem?
Implying people are religous because they are not able to think for themselves is your idea of being polite?

>You're simply calling me dumb, and I am wrong because I am dumb.

Yes, I am calling you dumb. You are wrong because you are too dumb to realise you are wrong because you are dumb. Wich makes you even dumber.

But pagans are monogamous. At least the Asatru and some larpers if I'm not mistaken.

Atheist, faithfully married 10 years, with 2 beautiful children here.

Already, I'm proving to not only be the exception to the rule, but that religious belief doesn't seem to be solving your adultery problem.

its important, but were under the new covenant, Jesus did not abolish the law, but fulfilled it. through fuffilling it, we are no longer under the law, but under grace. for the works of the law shall no man be justified

yet another reason to apply the old testament punishment to you. you just keep adding reasons ... i thought you were pretending to be smart?

Thou shalt not steal, your body is your property, and rape is using of ones body without permission.

>tho

yes and it means your asschick you dirty faggot

People aren't even very religious any more.

>your body is your property
Check out the passages about slaves needing to shut the fuck up.

people who are religious, are focusing on one sin, where we should be just as consistent with divorce and hook up culture, as we are at homosexuality, i will give you that. congratulations though

Go figure.

Refer to the insistence of your peers that people have a biological need to be religious.

the new covenant doesnt apply to these people as non-believers and apostates. the brutality of the old testament applies, there is a reason it is printed along side it.