>

Piss off

No.

>white person
>rap

rap is for faggots

I love niggerdicks

Nigger.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

trips get

Yo girl is a cum bucket
And we fuckin at the chum bucket

Suck it

is he natty?

i want to fuck eleven from stranger things

My Roflcopter goes Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi

Dinner

my parents never gave me the attention i wanted so now I come here

check'um

i bombed manchester while raping a child in the anushole her music fuckin trash bro

kendrick can bounce on this dick

We all die

Fuck

Good enough

▲ ▲

rap it my man

my lips are big (dsls)

Fuck negoes

in other news, roll

WINRAR

dun dun dun dun dun dun FUCK dun dun dun dun dun dun *SQUEAK* dun dun dun dun dun dun AH dun dun dun dun dun DIC

Oh fuck
Does this count?

winrar

>Quads

Checked, what the fuck does quads get, an album?

Alright but I need more material

*korn scatting*

Minute discrimination is not accidental. All sublimity is founded on minute discrimination.

potato tomato rotato the plato

Hitlerdidnothingwrongheilhitlergasjewssiegheil

bread to drink, whet my thirst, kitchen sink I got there first

funny scream ahh!

ayy lmao

I shove silverware up my asshole to ensure I'm always getting forked

I stuck a Cheese stick up my asshole

THE QUAD GOD HAS ARRIVED.
You must now insert it anally.

freddy got fingered was the best movie of the century

start rapping bitch

Head of a trick in a bucket,
Body of a trick in a bag

the holocaust never happened

Op here recording it as we speak

your ego wont fit through the door but your whole vocabulary will fit in one tweet

r

danger brings stranger things, I sing out that which rings true for me and you. Left behind but not forgotten, I say only what's begotten to get better, a go getter, getting ever higher as we fly, I aspire.

(take out as from that)

i want a hentai girl for me to make me happy i'd pull her from my screen just like in my dreams i want to feel her touch mainly on my crotch

Orange my doorhinge butthole butthole bloringe

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

this dick aint free

I'm OP, my mouth's so big
Fit in a thousand cocks, spit roast me like a pig
Only take my biscuits soggy, prefer the cum of black guys
any claims OP isn't gay are merely lies

Andy Sixx, log of shit, slidding down, in the mix

Jam!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1RAP8ifmwI
I shall always deliver

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1RAP8ifmwI
danke

Did... did op just deliver

Its a new world baby!

first time op has delivered this year

my hero

i fucking love u fam

1234567890-!@#$%^&*()_+qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM?

>mfw op delivered