Just watched this show

Just watched this show
Is PUA legit or a massive hoax?

any show labeled as reality is generally scripted

yes

Big Brother isn't scripted

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet.

To get laid be a combination of 2 or more of the following
>confident
>handsome
>/fit/
>funny
Anybody who says money matters is a memester virgin who doesnt know what theyre talking about. The dudes who get laid the most are usually slummy travelers/street kids/basically homeless hipsters
There are also no secrets to getting laid. entertain a girl when you talk and put out a heterosexual vibe

these are just 2 extra dicks

To get laid is about 1 thing and one thing only
Managing female emotions

All you listed just helps with that

Do you think anyone wanted to bang Mystery or whatever with his stripper name and late 90s hat?

this pretty much. a big mistake people make is the "girls dont want nice guys" so they just act like an asshole. When its really girls dont like boring guys

i can't say the n word. sorry.

t. pua

Stolen from a Jamiroquai show, so 90's for sure.

thinking money doesn't matter lol. jesus. obviously it doesn't when young or even quick hipster lays. but as you get older it sure as hell does

>your secret name that niether I nor trex will know is... DAVID DUKE

You guys want a tip to get laid?

TALK
TO
GIRLS

Talk to girls at the store
Talk to girls at school
Talk to girls at work

Then KEEP TALKING TO GIRLS until you figure out what works for you

Your grandpa didn't need a guide for this shit

i was addressing the Sup Forums audience.

Talk... to... girls? Whaaaaaaaaaa

Aren't they supposed to throw themselves at me?

it's a numbers game, you approach enough women eventually one will say yes

basically a placebo to get guys confidence up so they will buy shit loads of books and CDs and memberships thinking it's helping them

the whole thing is defunct now because in this day and age you dont need confidence to approach women because no one approaches anyone in public anymore lmao

everyone on earth now has a smartphone so people just go on right swiping rampages on tindr

if you know any teenagers they are not looking forward to being able to go to bars, they dont get the point, they already hit on each other 24/7 via text, this way for girls too since they think text is more private and people wont find out if they hit on guys

shit like peacocking (ie. dressing like a twatcunt) absolutely works, but pretty much only on vapid drunk club girls. If you can stand to go to clubs regularly and don't act like a spaz, you're guaranteed to get some eventually.

Is PUA even relevant anymore? It was big years ago then disappeared.

lmao Arkadi pls go

My grandpa literaly just walked into my grandmas house and told her parents that he wants to marry her.
No dates no previous romance.
They had their first kiss at the wedding.
>inb4 muslim
im slavic

>slavic
Eww, that sounds awful

>from now on, you will be known as moonman

Ahh, tell your grandfather, or perhaps your great grandfather for destroying that Aryan ass

PEOPLE don't like boring PEOPLE.

It's as legit as Tony Robbins.

Literally comes down to "don't look like shit and talk to women and you will eventually get pussy."

The guy who wrote "The Game" and then disavowed the whole thing after people took it seriously (It was a journalistic experiment and also fed into his sex addiction that nearly ruined his marriage) made the best point:

PUA makes it sound like if you follow their technique you're mind-gaming women into sleeping with you. That's not the case, unless you're dealing with the dumbest of bar sluts. What's really happening is that a woman is impressed you have the confidence and sense of humor to make a complete fool out of yourself in public by trying PUA routines.

The point is, if you're not completely witless you can show you have confidence and a sense of humor in a less retarded way and get the same results. Generally be a likeable person who other people enjoy being around, and toss in a little flirting around girls and you'll get a date.

Or if you don't have confidence, PUA stuff won't save you. I watched a dude on new year's robotically parrot every PUA line in the book to a group of stone-faced chicks out clubbing. I joked about it and he started crying, saying I was a jerk just because I had a cute girl on my arm and he didn't. Funniest part was the girl and I were 20-something former-shutin virgins who met on Sup Forums, and this poor sap calling her cute was the first nice thing a stranger had ever said to her.

As a boring person, I can confirm this

And then you backflipped into your Lambo and flew off to your moon base while she was sucking you off while you were fucking her ass.

Bro, I drive a Ferrari, not a Lambo.

Seriously, that night was pretty funny. Beginning of 2011. I'd never seen someone actually trying PUA stuff before and it was like a bad Youtube video.

BRAH BRUH

shit wobbie, you're micro machines