youtube.com/watch?v=c4KKWHHHw8w
youtu.be/bXlxyQznCgQ
youtu.be/pbgK2ftY-cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QoBM0JBrOwo&ab_channel=SaoirseÉireann
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>German wants to fight germans and further genocide his own people

Checks out

>tfw christians are even better at terrorism than muslims

They have no idea who they're fucking with, do they?

>he does not want to fight the eternal anglo

No my brother i would never kill my own people.

You're germanic though

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Whites are better at everything. This is the only reason why.

Dumbfuck arabs and niggers don't have the mental capacity to plan anything involving multiple steps

Are there any videos games where I can ambush black and tan scum with my AR-18 and the lads?

KKK simulator

Gimmie a good IRA song

At the rate the Republic is going, I'll be fighting alongside the IRA to free Ireland from Islam and Nigerians.

eat up your british propaganda. Here would ye like a spoon? The IRA weren't terrorists they were soldiers in a war. They didn't even kill a quarter of the civilians the british army or the UVF did

youtube.com/watch?v=GonUTdh7VBI
Ra kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4

Here, have a crowd of the new generation passionately singing and chanting our their nationalist views supporting a paramilitary organisation fighting for their nationalist freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=qv7Z41VQlbc

>le germanic brothers xD
Do you really believe some average German or Brit gives to shits about you
Its the same as fucking slavs and their own bullshit

fuck all of you

I cant wait until Europe becomes a muslim majority continent

Fucking love The Dubliners. Auld Triangle and Dirty Old Town are standouts to me. Auld Triangle because it's vocally amazing and Dirty Old Town because my pop (granddad) is from Salford.

Me on the left

Are you the 'nuke Yugoslavia pls' croat?
damn what a cuck you are

Reminds me of a video I quite enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4KKWHHHw8w

I particularly enjoy that you can see the moment they realise the song is about them.

anyone else an eireaboo here ?

I can't wrap my head around Ireland at all
They seem so much like us, they even hate us like we hate ourselves
And then they go and actually start a fight over it instead of just shouting and getting smashed, it's so wrong

brits are as germanic as irish people are nordic
the majority of the people in both this countries are still descendants from the celts who were here before anyone else

In Croatia we have a few legends that fought with us in the 90's Yugoslav war

On of the most legendary and popular stories are about a French; Jean-Michel Nicolier who fought in the most heroic battle of Vukovar siege.
When 30:1 larger Serbian forces finally got that small town. He was one of the captured soldiers and was offered an escape by French TV journals, but he refused saying he will stand ground by his brothers no matter what.
Shortly after, he was massacered in Ovčara like other war prisoners
youtu.be/bXlxyQznCgQ

and the second one is the Irish; Thomas Crowley
youtu.be/pbgK2ftY-cQ
He was burried in Split, Croatia - his second homeland.
"Born as Irish, died as a Croat"

>tfw you'll never experience such stories like your father
>tfw you'll never fight with catholic Irish brothers in full liberation of their homeland
>tfw you'll spend your whole boring life being just an average person like everybody else

Arma 2 and maybe 3. I remember seeing an IRA mod

youtube.com/watch?v=QoBM0JBrOwo&ab_channel=SaoirseÉireann

BRITS OUT

There hasn't been a celt in these lands for thousands of years

Context?

Padraig Pearse and Theobald Wolfe Tone.

I'd say they were the difference.

>Our foes are strong and wise and wary; but, strong and wise and wary as they are, they cannot undo the miracles of God Who ripens in the hearts of young men the seeds sown by the young men of a former generation. And the seeds sown by the young men of '65 and '67 are coming to their miraculous ripening today. Rulers and Defenders of the Realm had need to be wary if they would guard against such processes. Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but, the fools, the fools, the fools! — They have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace.
>Blood is a cleansing and sanctifying thing, and the nation that regards it as the final horror has lost its manhood... there are many things more horrible than bloodshed, and slavery is one of them!

Brits walk into Republican bar.

Larger context being The Troubles, I suppose.

I mean, that's all pretty self explanatory. I meant more like where was the bar, why were they there, what was the song about, etc. My bad for not being clearer m8o.

>UK
holy shit and i thought we had it rough with ETA.

>where was the bar
Unsure. Probably the Falls Road or somewhere equally heavily Republican.

>Why were they there?
On patrol or been possibly tipped off about a suspected IRA member being in there.

>What was the song about?
Song's self-explanatory. It's a mocking, emasculating song about the British Army. Though they are invaders that will drive saracens through your garden or kick your door down in the middle of the night, they still wear "lovely khaki suits", "kinky boots" and hold each others hands at night. Other verses mention things like an RUC (police) being handed redundancy and IRA snipers "missing" him now that he's fired or an SAS member being sent to Crossmaglen (famously called Bandit Country, where British Army weren't allowed to travel on foot or by car and needed to be transported by helicopter because of how dangerous it was for them) and how the SAS member wishes he was back in jail instead (a dig at them being criminals). So on and so forth.

You'd be surprised how "tame" IRA terrorism was. They knew killing civilians was bad for their cause, so they phoned in bombs ahead of time so the police could evacuate. There was a few fuckups, but it also enabled things like detonating the largest bomb to ever hit Britain outside of a World War and kill 0 people.

Lulz. Thanks for the explanation.

As a young kid (like age 3 or 4), when I heard the term IRA I would fear them because I used to think they would snipe us from the mountains or from helicopters that used to fly by the house. Like we're Catholic and this was around 2001 so the worst of it was over at this point hence there was no logic to this but young kids don't think logically I guess. Though there were actual scares in the 90's such as the time my brother (born early 80's) was walking through a field with his friend and made eye contact with an IRA gunman lying in the grass. This would've happened a few years before I was born however. Thing is, 1990's up until the 2008 recession was Ireland's glory era yet the Troubles was going on for half of this period. Looking back, it's weird to think we lived beside a warzone at one point yet you wouldn't think it all now

That's just the thing, they didn't have a proper war
It was the ra against britain, not Ireland herself
If they'd just do things the proper way, we could have had a civilised war to seperate or unite us like we did with England way back then
It's just so petty to do things in an underhanded way like that

Are we talking 1916 or The Troubles?

If 1916, then guerilla warfare was only really used in North Dublin by Pearse and Co. Volunteers in Belfast, for example, were told to march right the fuck across Ulster.

The effectiveness of the 1916 guerilla warfare led to it being used in the War for Independence, which led to it being used in The Troubles.
You can't have a "civilised war" with England. Do you know why the sun never set on the British Empire? Not even God could trust a Brit in the dark.

Irishmen are incapable of being civilised, it's against their nature

I appreciate the further evidence that you got what you deserved and probably could've done with a hell of a lot worse.

you wait few more years you will have enough time to fight ur own oppresors

>be Irish nationalist
>can't even speak Irish
I guess it could work out for you.

Bill Clinton was a traitor and an agent of the anglo terrorists.

Zlovenians are the rudest posters on Sup Forums

Our left wing antiwar terror groups did that during the Vietnam war. Weather Underground would plant bombs in bathrooms, phone in the bomb and then detonate it. They got all sorts of government buildings in Washington DC.

Težave?

>tfw reading this thread while watching an Irish Nationalist band march past my house belting out the Irish anthem
Feels good.

Weird to think that this happened so close to home.

It's something you would expect from third world shitholes not in the British Isles.

"Anglos" aren't really Germanic ethnically. There were genetic studies done proving they're like 75% Celtic by blood.

nice try padraig

>>tfw reading this thread while watching an Irish Nationalist band march past my house belting out the Irish anthem
>Feels good.

You're just the special snowflake Germans with a superiority complex because of your smelly bog of an island

If I was Irish I'd be appalled if you were ethnically Celts, the hypocrisy alone would be revolting

WE WUZ KAISERS ANN SHEEEEIT

>ywn fight alongside the russians to drink aryan blood
Why even live?

>fighting for communists
hahaha

>"Anglo-Saxons"

>we wuz celts n shit
>Desperately trying to distance themselves from their Germanic roots
Pathetic

>OIRA
Became obsolete the second the Provisionals started up. Provisionals split from OIRA precisely because of their Marxist leanings.

Notice how they were no longer active past 1972? When The Troubles didn't officially end until 1999? Any "IRA" you see people mention, it's the Provisional IRA.

>muh anglo oppressors!!
Error 404: Reality Not Found

The only Germanic thing about Brits is their language

t. descended from Irishmen who were forcibly send to the other side of the world for stealing an ear of corn during an anglo-made Famine

t.descended from Irishmen that were unable to fish

t. doesn't even understand the Famine

All fishing waters and farmland was owned by the British, who exported more of their produce during the Famine than at any other point in history before the Famine. Meanwhile, the man in charge of providiing financial relief to those affected by the Famine, gave more money to West Indies slavers as compensation for ending slavery than he gave towards Famine relief. State-sponsored genocide.

God caused the blight. Britain caused the Famine.

No Irish in me, sorry.

>Tfw Irish ancestors so I can shut down liberals in debates about oppression

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boyo.

And their culture, and a good portion of their ethnic makeup...

Understand he doesn't care about the Famine either, so don't bother lecturing him

Here are some bonus oppression points:

Catholics in Ireland were banned from education entirely for centuries.
Catholics in Northern Ireland didn't have civil rights until 1999, 30 years after nignogs in yankland did.
Catholics in Northern Ireland are now the smartest people in the UK, outside of the chinks. So why can't nignogs do the same?

Fuck up. I'll lecture anyone I so please.