I will challenge every single goddamn person on this website. Come after me fuckers...

I will challenge every single goddamn person on this website. Come after me fuckers. I will take down each and every one of you.
John, Victor. No one can stand up to me.
I am not Haru, nor am I Alex.

I am a god that has descended to Earth. I have possessed the corpse of an infamous legend and I will use it to destroy this world.

Just try to take me down. You will all fail.
The cops can't catch me.
No phone call to them will work. I will continue posting until there is no more reason to fight, that reason being caused by the extinction of every pathetic G+ user.

That dick pic was just a trick, even though it was actually my dick only a fool would believe that as an apology or form of redemption, I just wanted to toy with your heads before the real shit went down. My dick was that hard in the picture because I enjoy seeing you suffer, I get off to this. No one would understand but me and it doesn't matter if you understand, all the matters is that I am happy chipping away at your happiness and peace of mind.

Those kids whose nudes I've taken? They deserved it. They are no more than mere objects to me and I will treat them as such. I will use them for my own gain.

In the end I will win. Do not try to stop me, your doom has already been decided before you were born.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/105962129610808386911/posts/3Mzezn31S6V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont do drugs guys

this is beautiful op can i get some fuckin sauce on this pasta

plus.google.com/105962129610808386911/posts/3Mzezn31S6V

>apoLOGy

*unsheath katana*

*teleport behind you*

pffftt, nothin personal....kid...

Wow, super original you are.

>ruins the thread
fuck you

Wow

such post

many originality

Much le epic

kys

HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH
THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

Is this you OP?

a new classic

>no andy sixx shit
>no onion rings fuck

list is incomplete, pls expand

>Re posting the same meme over and over
>please accept me

Lol

Grow the fuck up, kid.

>p-p-pls accept me s-s-sempaiii

>lol

kys

You're boring. You have no wit. Show some imagination and creativity. Intellectual cleverness. You know, the bright sparks that Sup Forums was once famous for.

JON MASTER RACE HAS ARRIVED.

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever.

Grow up

>kek
Kek

Right there someone did not understand Sup Forums.
Please do everyone involved a favor and kill yourself. This image should be posted under may threads, but not on this one