Good news Sup Forums! i dun gud

my brother is a tranny.
i just pulled off the greatest trick ever. ive replaced his year supply of estrogen needles with T hormones (the ones FtMs use to become manly) and replaced them in the box

the faggot takes Anti Androgens too. so it got a years supply of vitamins that look exactly the same as his pills and emptied them into his container.
this will fuck up his transition and any hopes he had of passing are gone! stupid little degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek god's work user

your brother's most likely going to kill himself.

then its the perfect crime.

Good job, based bong.

are you sure the T and vitamins wont make him super strong and super mad
then he'll come back and hulk on your ass.
with his brain already deranged, the results dont seem good

Doing God's work, OP

Good

You just aquired the testosterone therapy pills that FtM have to work hard to find a doctor willing to prescribe to them? You just found some, right? You know that taking pure T without the endocrine regiment will actually cause his body to stop producing testosterone and produce tons of estrogen right?
0/10 bait

Too bad you are lying about everything. My dubs will confirm.

Good

pfffft. im jacked and bullied him for most of his life. he doesent have the balls.
all that T will do is make him look mannish and drive him mad lol

I'm not a tranny supporter but this is just really setting of the, "that's a dick move bro" vibe.

Has your brother tried actually seeing a psychiatrist or just jumped on the, "I need a sex change" band wagon?

so basically he will become an alpha male and thank you later?

go away tranny. its not hard to find the stuff on self med

trans people tend to suicide after transitioning anyway.

lol

the psychs are the ones who tell you to transition here. its practically illegal for them to be logical.

kek no. i just want his dreams of degenerate girlhood crushed

Be sure to post pics of results, I know I'll still be lurking by then

God's work user

deus vult

>bullying mentally ill people

I get making fun of them without them knowing, but...

Well nevermind then, I just hope your brother wakes up instead of killing himself over something like this.

I wish we as a society would start recognizing these people often need some sort of psychological help and actually treated them like the ill people they are instead of glorifying their illness like they're heroes and encouraging them.

I think this might be the reason hes so fucked up.

You also might go to jail for this assuming not a bait post.

this happened.

hehe i actually told him this and he tried to hit me.
i held his little twig arms while he struggled and made him punch himself in the face.

nah hes a whiner. always has been. he needs to shutup desu

not a crime to mess with his hormones. if he kills himself its his own fault.

pill mixing is evil
You sound like a nasty prick.
Yeah sure the doctors help him fall into some degenerate delusion by giving him these hormones but this is just going to make things worse.
What they end up doing is a start acting like a victim using what you did as an example and then they move to a big city then there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Then they meet all their tranny friends and they either become a craze to social justice Warrior because that's the only place they can find friends.
Or they get into hooking prostitution and drugs.
It's a very dangerous road but tackling about your own Brothers mental illness is very degenerate.
Maybe he became a tranny because your family is so s***. How do you like them apples?

I hadn't thought of that.
You might have indirectly caused your brother to go tranny by screwing with him over the years, OP.

start fucking him in the ass, see how he likes it

you do realize testosterone also influences the way you think right? if this is real he will become alpha.

im the favourite child. only mom defends his bullshit. dad just ignores him like a ghost while he loves hanging out with me.

"im just glad you have made me proud son"

>not a crime to mess with his hormones.

it's literally a crime to have a butter knife in your country. you're probably committing a crime right now but not having consensual sex with your faggot brother.

Well done user
I salute you

yeah im so scared of my 5"4 brother who has twigs for arms while i am 6"2 and lift.

and hes a year younger than me. so hes pathetic with those stats.

You are tampering with someone's property. Also tampering with drugs which I'm pretty sure is an offense.

If I was your brother, I'd probably kill myself too.

pretty mean, he will probably kill himself but then again he was just as likely to kill himself after his "Transition" once he had the sudden realization that its impossible to change your biological gender and he will forever be a misfit.

Both paths would result in his suicide, the only way to win was to not play the game in the first place.

>this horrible trolling

>be british
>get arrested

drugs were bought with my money and card after my mom forced me to pay for as a birthday present. he hasnt got an NHS script yet. ive been playing the long game

i win :D

DEUS VULT

Your mom a shit.

gentlemen

Degeneracy isnt quashed with Kindness

hey nothing harmful about being your assigned gender :^)

Does he just not eat food or did your mother fuck an Irishman?

Post back with results please.

nonsense
off comes the penis!

shes a total bitch. she hates me and my dad for my alphaness and she treat shit for brains as "the daughter she always wanted" she actually said that. cringe as fuck

Im dads fav though so thats all that matters

I wonder if there are even any trannies on Sup Forums to read this bait.

Ok little boy. I think it's time for you to get off the internet

I'm a tranny who lurks here. I think OP did good, scum such as myself don't deserve mercy and it'll probably be better for his brother in the long run.

3 months is the earliest he will notice. but he doesent have any way to monitor. so i doubt it. he wont get more manly. he will just remain the same.
so after a year hopefully this kills his transition dead and he either mans up or fucks off. either im satisfied with.

Or he becomes swole as fuck and forces you to transition while he pounds that boipucci of yours

if this isn't a troll, you're almost certainly going to prison for poisoning your brother

Why doesn't your dad get a divorce then? Why did he even marry her?

You just made a batman villain

Test isnt poison :^)
the meds are legally mine. both the estro and the test. so hes stealing from me.

Why don't you talk to him instead?

>
>im the favourite child. only mom defends his bullshit. dad just ignores him like a ghost while he loves hanging out with me.
>
>"im just glad you have made me proud son"
This is exactly what they want to happen. Don't you see? Your family is divided. You know quarrel with your brother. Your brother is going to be unsexed and sterile. Your mother is divided against your father. And with this there was a wedge for divorce.
Don't let this destroy your family that is what they want.
The whole transgender experiment is another wedge in the solidarity of the family.
Why do cackle with joy , as your brother engages in a self harmful delusion?
You have some perverse sibling rivalry as you War for Parental affection that could be shared.
You will have a brother long after your parents are gone. Do the best you can to keep your brother the man he was born to be. But it is sick how you tackle like Loki god of trickery.

I am
1/10 for the bait

user pls

it definitely is

either way, considering that he's injecting T and doesn't know the dosages he should be getting, he'll destroy his balls and come out feminine soon enough

Jesus Christ, your bro needs help dude, but what you are doing is the next best thing I suppose.

You should listen to and try to help that little faggot.

bueno.

Because everyone is anti social and just turns on the Jew box to get their news
This is all 100% Juden's fault as with everything
FUCKING JEWS

So basically your mom might be the cause of your brother's mental illness because she wanted a daughter and prevented him from growing into an alpha?

how the hell do you just casually get T hormones

Suicide rates for trannies plummet after transitioning. Still higher than the general population but what will you expect when you can never truly pass for your sex and you have people like OP being a faggot.

This desu man... That's not the way to go about this, if anything you'll push him harder to become a confused individual when he discovers the truth.

Bullying builds character.

>everyone
Jew box? TV?
what does this have to do with news?

Lies seeing as how they don't look alike, however enjoyable story. Thanks. Didn't mean to spoil the fun for everyone else though, so call my a nigger faggot & proceed.

Kek works through you.

based

ITT, OP baits people

The computer, tv, magazines, billboards, everything is 100% Kosher, his peers and media pressure him to be female because of the Jew, he can't escape the eternal kike

because he got a pre nup. shes is homeless without him kek and they get on. this is like the ONLY disagreement they ever had. and dads happy to ignore my brother since he has me to carry on the line.

I heard mention that you can order them online somewhere. I don't know how expensive a year's worth would be, probably quite a bit.

Considering how expensive it would be to replace that much medication, OP is probably bullshitting.

>prescribe
did you think weed was hard to find before doctors could give you some too?

Sounds like your father is a closer faggot

/mischief/

me and dad are rich as fuck. ive actully told him what ive done and he laughed like this

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Your dad sounds pretty based, a bit like mine.

who knows, you might just save him by making him transition into a man

Good job. You're brother is going to get manly and then realize how much of a faggot he was.

How long are you going to baiting?

I hope you're trolling.
You're a complete moron. Even if you think you have a degree from Wikipedia University, you really, really, really don't want to alter something like the endocrine system without consulting a doctor.

proofs?

proof or bait

He's like my dad too except my brother is a NEET now and all that time spent caring for him over me put us at odds because I'm successful now.
I moved far away and whenever we hang out I can tell he's just acting and wanting to show me off to his friends
What the fuck...

>this one guy keeps screaming bait

Op is trolling

Look at all these trannyfags getting BTFO. This is gold.

What if it makes him super strong and he beats you up?

BASED OP IS BASED

Because it is.
Op just proved how retarted he is

People like you give me hope.
I seriously can't understand why anyone would want to be a woman. It's like you want to be pathetic.
Testosterone > Oestrogen

>user pls
Do you not believe me?

I need to be put down

hes a faggot anyway.

hes a manlet. even if he took roids. he would need to actully train for 3 years to catch up to me

No, Hillary. That only happens AFTER they've transitioned.

>implying

Jesus Christ get help.

Why do people fucking think letting these fairies do what they want fixes it. I've NEVER seen a tranny that wasn't mentally fucking ill. Holy shit.

the bad thing is though. test is so good. and so effective

Ftm Dykes can use it to pass as men.

consider suicide