Now that we've established that John Mayer is Sup Forumscore, what's everyone's favorite album?

Now that we've established that John Mayer is Sup Forumscore, what's everyone's favorite album?

Obligatory Continuum here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncijv1WCnVk
youtube.com/watch?v=kXR-jtXMJJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continuum is arguably one of the greatest pop records of the last 20 years. He kept it all alive man. You should watch his interview at Oxford University. Insightful and comfy, real cerebral dude but still so madly in love with vulnerability.

>tfw no qt john mayer bf to sing me songs on his acoustic guitar when I'm having a bad day

why even get out of bed ?

You can do it user, I believe in you.

Live in LA album (if you consider that an album)

Literally all the songs are superior to their counterpart album versions imo.

No we haven't

false, we have. you should lurk more user.

false, we haven't. you should lurk more user.

Idiot we here now senpai

what does that image prove?
Infuences doesn't make him any better, can be influenced by the best and still be shit, this proves nothing

Teffrips

Hes not mucore,

Who hurt you?

He's a great blues player until he accidentally the whole body ready in wonderland.

shut up roastie

I bet you also like jack johnson?

Great argument. Really wrecked him. And what's with these threads lately? Is he releasing a new album soon?

Sorry John Mayer's marketing team, shilling does not make it so

So you argument he's not good, kk limpy.
>argument
>all the other guys said was he's s*it

Don't you people have some market research to do? This place sure has its fair share of 14 year olds, but this isn't your target audience. Nice try though and good luck with your campaign!

Nice try buddy. Second thread and your still dead. Dancing on em haters like you've never danced with a women.

>Radio and TV shows are the only way he discovers his music
>thinks mayer only makes cheesy popsongs because he once heard Your Body is a Wonderland and Heartbreak Warfare

wewlad

No one's falling for it. Just put your effort elsewhere.

Those are great pop records tho user. Or do you want more Pitbull dylloooo

Most people on Sup Forums with John. They just don't all admit in club.

>can't understand basic argumentation

My arguement: That image does not imply hes Sup Forumscore or good

In my opinion hes bland and boring, he's has made some important pop-rock albums, genre that i find again, boring, bland and not really having much future or space for innovation.

>what?
You can't just keep saying bland. You sound like an idiot who is unable to to form a a valid opinion. Bland meaning unoriginal or tasteless. Who sounds like him? Who makes better Pop records than him? I can't wait to hear your responses.

Why do you even bother? For all we know, this just might be a spare activity of a marketing team and we know all too well that getting to be a jerk on the Internet for free is the best!

What image?

Good try Katy Perry Marketing team!

Never said they weren't, was replying to someone claiming his target audience are 14 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncijv1WCnVk

youtube.com/watch?v=kXR-jtXMJJQ

Listen to this you faggots. yes its dramatic and contains 'wohoohs' but don't tell me it aint goddamn beautifull.

im biting so hard

Fuck off John. Go jizz onto your Patek Philippe collection or something.

FYI sage
All his songs are in Minor pentatonic and Blues scales sometimes mayor, over 4/4 or other pretty basic time signatures, that to me makes them bland and boring, hes only famous because hes signed to a label to promote his music, any other poprock artist sounds like him

Sorry I wouldn't bother with any of that boring shit so i cant name one

Every pop icon and record uses consistent musical characteristics intentionally because it's good. You can see him digress from common structure when he plays live with other accomplished musicians. And to me personally is where you seem shine in terms of technical ability. When he writes a record it's moreso for the sake of the tune and the heart of the listener. Bye hater.

>He rates his music purely based on theoretical complexity

You're probably just too intelligent for such common music.

Ahh the good stuff user. Smooth bluesy delight.

confusing mobile users