I mean Sup Forumsros what is even the point of living why not just end it now?

I mean Sup Forumsros what is even the point of living why not just end it now?
There is no real goal you are able to achieve and after you die no matter what everything will be gone.
Life is always like a Rollercoaster but as you might know there are few lesser and much weaker highs then lows.
Why should I even try I am just gonna end up living a stereotype live like all of you tards which I in addition to that most likely will hate.....

What keeps you from killing yourself??
Pic kinda related

>What keeps you from killing yourself???
my family. i dont want to hurt them

>OP has gone Full Nihilism

Only answer I have is this: We are here and this is now. I know those feels, but life just is. Do the best you can and fake the rest...everyone else is doing the same damned thing.

That's a good point but sooner or later we will all die or eventually u will be left all alone with nobody left and end up killing yourself after that miserable life which you only didn't give up for them and then they just leave you all alone with nothing left

Op I asked myself the same question when I was going into university. "What's the point? Anyone can replace me". After about a year I realize I was signing my life away to a monotonous 40 hour work week. I had enough of that shit and transferred into the science field. After my 5 years was up I found a research position at a university in California, working on nano construction, its the most interesting in the world to me and I don't regret it. Not once have I considered diying as of then.

What I'm trying to say is that your life seems pointless because you live in a world with pre-established rules on how to live. Go out there and invent some shit that no one's ever seen before.trust me you won't regret it. Even if you're not smart at all, pick up some books and read, and then research whatever interests you.

Even if you are a troll, whatever. I must aggree, living for the sake of living is pointless. You have to make it worth living

That's a good point.
I am feeling just so down because I really wanna have a gf and or a social life but I it all seems so hard to achieve and such a low chance to get it the way I want it...
Thx for the nice jpg cheered me up a little but I think the bear looks a bit like an idiot I mean just look at his eyes. Kek

>What keeps you from killing yourself??
I still have a tiny bit of hope that I can fix my problems.

I will try but I still have 2 more years in school before I can study and imo the chances are pretty low for me to get and find a job I really enjoy.
But thanks anyway mate

It helps that I've just about given up on socializing. I don't enjoy going out much, I have no one right now to really go with, and, if I go alone, I'm going to stay alone and still not have any fun. As for women...well, they're vastly overrated. Would I love to have one to spend my life with...someone to see who I am without the masks? Absolutely. It's not going to happen, though.

The last hurdle I have to get over is this: I hate myself for "giving up." I've not given up, I've changed priorities...and yet...

I hope and belive that it will work out for you

>I hope and belive that it will work out for you
I don't believe it will, but for now I can hope.

There's no point at all. I'm just afraid of leaving behind a body that traumatizes someone. Don't really want to go missing either.

Video games.
Anime.
Masturbation.
The little things, I guess.

>What keeps you from killing yourself??
the idea that suicide is for cowards
the idea that if god is real then i'm fucked
the idea that my friends and family would be sad
the idea that i wont get to shitpost on Sup Forums anymore
the

What a simple little creature you are.

My weird inability to die. I threw myself off a goddamn tree, but I'm okay.

Fuck op's pic is gonna be me tonight at my sister's birthday (with her family, which i dont know). Never been to a birthday before. I only know her.
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I think too much. Everytime I get suicidal, I tend to over-think the reason why I'm suicidal and end up forgetting about it witout meaning. Also, sleeping just does away with suicidal feelings. Even if I was super low, sleeping would just make me feel better. Most if not all of the times I've felt like taking my own life , I was missing sleep.

You don't even need to study to get a job. I got my research job not because of expirience, but because of a. Side project I had going that had nothing to do with school. No one taught me how to make material that can become transparent via electric charge, but the might internet let me. Just first try doing some stuff by yourself first before you end your studying.

As much as I want to die, there might be something worth living for a month or years from now, that I don't know exists yet

There never is. Our brains just play tricks on us.

this.

I know I have been happy before, but fucked up and lost it. I do believe happiness will come back eventually, and if not I die anyways

you'll have all of eternity to be dead. and only this blink of time to be alive. so live. there isn't anything better to do, is it?