His country lets teams move to another city

>his country lets teams move to another city

Explain yourselves Americucks

>his league has had teams play in areas where the team has no fans

>american flag

also
>his teams OWN the players and rent them out
whose the real cucks here?

There are only about 15 real NFL teams with history that are immune from being relocated. The rest are just fodder to make those teams look better.

Money, have you heard of it?

Nice kike sport you got there, goy.

Are you speaking from the pov of the Jews or the goyim. Because your sentence sounds like you're just throwing out words you've heard.

...and your country forces teams to stay where they are so taxpayers are forced to pay for these private for-profit businesses in ever-increasing amounts?

>There are only about 15 real NFL teams with history that are immune from being relocated
>immune

15??

1. Dallas
2. Green Bay
3. Pittsburgh
4. Chicago

...who else?

England:
Wimbledon moving from Wimbledon to Milton Keynes and becoming Milton Keynes Dons

Romania:
Astra Ploieste moving from Ploiesti to Gurgiu and becoming Astra Gurgiu

South Africa:
Mpumalanga Black Aces moving Nelspruit to Capetown and becoming Capetown FC

Mexico:
Necaxa moving from Mexico City to Aguascalientes
Atlante moving from Mexico City to CancĂșn

Giants

Detroit
Both New York City teams
Philly
Denver
Buffalo
Minnesota
Oddly enough Tampa Bay maybe
Washington Redskins
Seattle
Cleveland kek
Cincinnati

A few of those are really iffy but most have very little chance of moving.

if you're talking because of history? I don't know after Browns and Colts both relocated

if you're talking because big market? I don't know after Houston, LA, St Louis, and San Diego relocated

I don't think anyone is immune to relocation. The places that get teams stolen that are big markets are sure to have something fill the vacuum (another team or an expansion). if the NYJets decided to move tomorrow to Toronto, New York would probably get the Jaguars relocated up there.

I guess Buffalo is more stable now that Pegula bought them but they almost moved to Toronto

San Diego population 1.3 million. There are Euro cities half that size that support multiple teams

Why are Americans such shitty plastic bandwagoner sports fans?

We're a bigger country and professional sports are privately owned and the costs that are involved with a pro team are massive so not everyone can have one but even if you did, The league would have to approve your membership

>he thinks """"professional""" sports are something more than an entertainment industry

>Yuropoors complain about Americans moving teams
>Meanwhile half the soccer teams aren't even owned by citizens of the country

There have been 150 years of Football on England and there's only that example, a literally who team that has never been relevant.

>Necaxa, Atlante
They are kind of National Teams, besides some clusters in Mexico City, their fans are from all the country.

>yuropoors live in countries the size of Florida
>have 10000 teams per sq mile

How would you move a team in your tiny pieces of clay?

In the US that's true.

American Handegg is more of a show than a sport

What are some cities you guys think could get an NFL team in the next 20 years?

I say
>San Antonio
>Toronto
>Vancouver
>London
>Hawaii
>Las Vegas

I think the CFL has something to do with why there isn't an NFL team in Canada. I mean Toronto seems like an obvious Choice.

Columbus should be

>nicest city in the Midwest
>plenty of football fans
>capital

Bengals should move up

um, the dollar

San Antonio might be cool, or Austin
Toronto is a slam dunk
Vancouver probably not
London sounds nice but it's a travel nightmare
Hawaii is an even bigger travel nightmare
Las Vegas probably can't really support a team

>Leagues are closed cabals for 32 owners who decide all the rules and reward each other with draft picks for sustained failure
>can't make a local team 15 divisions down and rise through the ranks

Americans are cattle

you can only name >one (ONE) fucking example in english football history, and this was incredibly controversial

>"English" Premier League
>the biggest teams are foreign owned and use foreign players

Yeah it was a complete load of bollocks and the FA will never let it happen again.

At least MK Dons aren't allowed to claim the history of Wimbledon FC.

And after a decade they're actually doing worse than the fans they left behind.

Example who could be avoided

It was the first case of its kind and the FA dropped the ball, it won't happen again. Look at how badly the Hull City name change got BTFO.

Toronto has really shitty fans

None in the US.

Mexico City will be next. Probably the Raiders moving to Mexico City.

You're comparing apples to oranges
I have no doubt if any EPL team had the chance to relocate if it would get them more money they wouldn't hesitate

>he thinks a local football team could make it through a single quarter against a pro team without the whole roster being literally crushed into forfeiture

That system only works in """sports""" like divegrass where athleticism doesn't matter.

the canadian goverment literally passed a law forbidding the NFL moving in

>muh promotion from shit division

You fags hate Leipzig

Which was smart because one Canadian NFL team would be all it took to kill the CFL there

Bongloids also have something to explain.

Wrong, european clubs where always teams and not franchises, their entire brand is connected to their city.You can`t be Liverpool FC if you`re not in Liverpool.
Almost every village and city has a footbal team that participates in a league.

lol

>What are some cities you guys think could get an NFL team in the next 20 years?
>London

London Expats sounds nice. Name would perfectly describe both team and their fans.

>That system only works in """sports""" like divegrass where athleticism doesn't matter.

Pic related, amerifat sport where """athleticism""" is peak priority.

>You fags hate Leipzig

RB Leipzig hated for different reason. The fact that it is club that was formed as business, it is even worse than some rich investors buying a club with history and spending fuckload of cash to take the club to the top of league, cup and UEFA stuff. European leagues are full of clubs named after corporations, the thing is that those clubs were formed as recreational activity by their employees, then they made their way trough league pyramid and at some point turned from amateur club to professional team. Still RB Leipzig is far better than a fucking franchise.

Boys
Packs
Steelers
Bears
Da Browns
Phins
Niners
Skins
Pats(implying a team with 4 SBs will move EVER)
Giants
Jets
Bills
Vikings
Broncos
Hawks

>he thinks he's making a point

Not that I really expect a finnfag to know anything about sport or athletics.

>vancouver
>can't even hold on to an NBA team

Canada is never going to get NFL teams.

>tfw Packers fan
>tfw team will never move unlike all these shitty cali teams
Feels good man

Hawaii and London will never get one since they're so out of the way from the continental United States.

Vegas would be pretty cool.

OBSESSED