A millennial view of Jay Z's Reasonable Doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZpwU4rq5c

Although I think its a good review, you are about 20 years 2 late. It was interesting though.

I think you are mighty wrong on Dead Presidents though its a classic

oh look all the normies(for lack of a better word) admitting its top tier now that p4k gave it a 10 this year

Pitchfork is wack, it's kind of funny because Jay-Z doesn't look like he's aged at all he got that Pharrel syndrome.

At 3:02 he speaks the truth

Holy shit the guy talking in the video was five when Reasonable Doubt came out holy shit he makes me feel old

>6 / 0 / 2 / 1
Come on man.

Lol the video is good, the review ahh

What does that mean

You're samefagging.

What is this fuckery, Good video, horrible album though

What? The video is good, so what if they bumped it, at least they have confidence to do so.

मैं बस वीडियो देखा था, मैंने सोचा कि यह नरक के रूप में मनोरंजक था, जो किसी को लिंक चाहते हैं बहुत अच्छा है एक और एक 2 भाग, है?

Has it been 20 years already?

reasonable doubt is really overrated and sucks compared to illmatic which it came out after
blueprint was such a better album

I kinda of agree with you but a lot of people have been saying that Nas is a horrible beat picker, what do u think?

>5 IPs
lol
sage

Reasonable Doubt is my favorite album ever and has been for a very long time so I'd love to chat about it. Pic related, last.fm strobbled
It does not suck compared to Illmatic. Both are masterpieces of hip-hop and no one would look at you funny if you said they were the two best ever. What's the point having such an incendiary and narrow perspective, saying things like Reasonable Doubt sucks.. baka

Jayz is the goat

I agree, I think just like the video said, those two albums will always be seen as the crux of the 90s hip hop movement.