Pictured: the only publicly owned, non-profit, major league sports Franchise in the United States...

Pictured: the only publicly owned, non-profit, major league sports Franchise in the United States. Feels good to support a team that doesn't completely shut on its fans at the drop of a dime.

>being cucked by teams that could give a flying fuck about their fan base

God-hand Rodgers will finally give Sup Forums some peace and quiet from the Cowshit posting for a few months. The last ones to fall will be the Pats fags here.

Should be relocated to Milwaukee

What part of Green Bay you from lad? Must be special having 100k population and an NFL team.

Reminder that you're not from Wisconsin and your quarterback is a blatant closet homosexual.

Kill yourself faggot and go Chargers

>go Chargers

I guess it doesn't matter where you live.

>having to be from green bay to like the packers
This meme needs to die

they played in Milwaukee for years. It was meh.

I live in Oklahoma

Grow the fuck up kid. Your team is just as special as mine. In the end, we're all just 32 sets of different colors.

No I'm not, I'm from California actually. The Packers are the only team in the NFL worth supporting. The only team that's actually accountable to the people that call themselves fans, and not just the almighty dollar.

I lived in San Diego too, but I couldn't get past the sour taste in my mouth the Chargers ownership game me. Good thing I never gave them my money or I might be upset right now:

>he doesn't live within walking distance of his NFL team's stadium

lmao

>his team would just move cities if it could make more money elsewhere

You literally cannot make this shit up

If you live in a city with an NFL team your job is to support them the whole way through, relocation or not.

Since I don't live in a state with an NFL team I can choose whatever the fuck I want.

You're the bigger bandwagonner. I bet you're a closet homosexual too since you have that quarterback of yours while we have the real Chad.

>the only team that's actually accountable to the people that call themselves fans

WEW LAD, bandwagon to the core.

And you should have paid Spanos if you truly wanted the Chargers kept.

You're right because Green Bay is a shithole. I'd rather live two hours away in Eau Claire than live in that place.

walking distance of an NFL stadium is the outer fringes of the car park

>your job is to consume as much as possible

And you wonder why you're fat

>im from california
>i live in oklahoma

>the city of ameribandwagons

You still play in a plastic league

On the other hand, why would anyone care the league behind professional balltoss?

Why do you act like you're part of the Packers team? Do you even own shares with them? If not kys

did you mean
>he doesn't live within scooting distance of his NFL team's stadium
?

This is the only reason why I support the Packers tbqh

Filthy plastics

Guranteed replies from Vikings fans

>playing in a crime ridden shithole like Milwaukee with the worst traffic outside of Chicago
Nah fuck off Mike and Jay

good triple.

and the packers played a few home games a year in milwaukee up until 95 i think.

not sure why they stopped

i laughed harder than i should have at this

>I'm from the country of Somalian dicks

> The only team that's actually accountable to the people that call themselves fans, and not just the almighty dollar.

You live in the most capitalistic country ever lad, do you really believe this?

> tfw I am a Green Bay Packers shareholder
> tfw I can't help but cheer for Dak, Zeke, and the Boys

I just don't know what to do. Every tinge i watch Dak, Zeke, and the Boys I find myself getting much more excited. They just play the best brand of football in the league. Luckily for me we'll be in the NFC Championship no matter who wins on Sunday.

>Oklahoma
Holy shit, maybe you do need to move.

So the town owns the McDonald's?
That just seems more pathetic than anything else

Their board of directors is elected by the shareholders, as well as the executives who sit in on owners meetings, 60% of the proceeds of the concessions go to local charities. It's quite literally unlike any other sports """franchise""" in the country. How cucks root for any other team is beyond me.

If the city you grew up in is next to one, then sure, but that means jack shit if you're a Chargers or St. Louis Rams fan right now, doesn't it.

>nfc
>plastic league
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is legit post of the year. Holy shit my man kill yourself if youre not fooling.

great post

truly the greatest sports franchise of all time. Pats would be jack shit without gooells help. Cowshits are just a figment of the television networks.

>Team based in Wisconsin
>A Ted Cruz state originally
kys

if they're actually held accountable then why has no one been fired despite them choking every year?

Any state who didn't vote for the Orange Hitler or Grandma Nixon is BASED

>stock
>nonprofit
>>has no appreciating value and can’t be re-sold

Basically the team took advantage of a bunch of hillbillies and made bank of them. Extended sections of their stadium of the money they scammed off you so they didnt have to pay for it lol

So no state? Utah was probably the closest to going 3rd party candidate but still went Trump

This. Portions of the stadium still have bleachers and they don't even give a fuck enough about the fans to change that

The other guy was talking about primaries and there is a few states who voted for Non-Trump and Bernie

Last time was in '94. Sterling Sharpe's career-ending neck injury

What is your metric of choking? No team has repeated Super Bowl wins since the 2003-2004 Patriots. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

The Packers went 15-1 the year after they won the owl. They proceeded to lose their only playoff game at home against the giants. Since then they've been good and only because of Rodgers. Rodgers is the best QB in the league, he's in his 11th season, yet he's only won one championship. That's choking, how McCarthey and Thompson still have jobs is beyond me

And yet other teams do the same thing - taking money from the public - and then just dip right the fuck out when they can, with no say on who runs the team. The owners of the Packers assure that no asshole billionaire owner could ever do that, insuring the economy of Green Bay while making sure their teams leave. The only reason none of you can do the same thing, as in have your city buy and own the team, is because Pete Rozelle made it a condition of being in the NFL in 1960. No other team can be publicly owned because then the precious owners wouldn't make their money. Nice """club""" you have there, you cucks.

>mfw we still have more overall wins

That's going to change this season. He's gotten close every year, sometimes it just doesn't happen. Peyton barely hobbled into his 2nd super bowl win. Tom Brady was one pass away from his 3rd SB loss, and two vinateiri kicks away from 2 others. Would Belichick have been rightfully fired for the same reason if Malcom Butler didn't come down with that pass? That would've been 10 years without an owl with "the greatest QB ever". The fact that they have a legit shot every year is a good enough reason not to fire them.

Do you own Packers shares? If not you're entire little short story is meaningless you fucking cuck. And I doubt you do own shares because they haven't been sold publicly in forever.

That doesn't give me any less of a reason to appreciate the fact that they practice what they preach. None of us are affiliated with the team, owner or not, at the end of the day. Convincing yourself """""your""""" team views you as anything less than a dollar sign makes you the cuck. At least at the end of the day I know the Packers are better than that.

6 years ago is forever?

The Packers wouldn't exist if the Bears hadn't given them a ton of money and lobbied the league to let them stay like 90 years ago.

>could give
kys

robert kraft outright owns the pats
he payed ~80 to keep the pats in the smallest population town of any nfl team

The mckaskeys are gonna end that pretty quickly, La.

>he's not from Green Bay but shitposts the Fudgepackers anyway

Nice bandwagon, fag.

31 teams "choke" every year by your logic

pffffffft.

If it wasn't for the burrs, the community would've stepped in and spotted the pack.

also, the league was unfairly targeting the greatest franchise ever back then. Enforcing the college rule only on the pack. Fortune favors the just.

Your mom getting bukaked by me and the bros

Because milwaukee is like Detriot mk II?

>not living in the stadium
What is wrong with you?

I was almost born in the stadium, does that count? Not even memeing, the hospital and the stadium are close from each others..

>they haven't been sold publicly in forever.

>2011-2012

>250,000 buyers purchasing 269,000 shares at $250 apiece

>forever

The only thing that should happen to Milwaukee is a nuclear bomb going off and sending everyone in this shithole to the deepest pit of hell

t. milwaukee resident

Sturgeon Bay, lad.

If they had a owner McCarthy or at least Capers would be fired already and Rodgers would have at least 2 rings

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that

miller park can't convert like county stadium

>Feels good to support a team that doesn't completely shut on its fans at the drop of a dime.
>Forgetting how the Packers were going to leave until Halas bailed your ass out and built you a stadium

>"own" your team
>cant watch their playoff game on tv when they dont sell out the stadium

Bump for extreme Sup Forums butthurt. >_< V

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but Wisconsin is shit state!!!!!!!

simply the best, ever, ever and ever.

how will the last ones to fall be pats fans when the texans are going to beat them?

stop LARPing as brits

Halas never meant Green Bay money numb nuts, in fact, the Packers leant him $1,500 in 1932. He lobbied for the Packers, sure, but he by no means "bailed them out"

preach the truth

>non-profit

It is dude, the entire state smells like cow shit, not even joking. You cannot get away from the fucking farms.

I support green bay because it was Red's team on That '70s Show. Are they a bandwagoner choice in your opinions?

>publicly owned, non-profit
sounds like communism

This is like saying you've got the least painful type of terminal cancer
It's still cancer

yeah there are a lot of bandwagon packers fans.

why is everyone so jelly of the greatest freedom loving franchise?

inb4
>he's a cuck to a multi-billionaire owner

>Grew up in Wisconsin
>Live in Wisconsin
>Internet calls me a bandwagoner for supporting the Packers

It's because of people like you, user.

>People claim Packer stock is throwing money at worthless piece of paper
>Buy anyway
>Sup Forums has another stupid argument about using "we"
>mfw

>spotted the coastal cuck

They actually played a few games every year in Milwaukee when they weren't very good and attendence was lagging in Green Bay.

Remember the last time a team fired a tubby oaf because perennial playoff contender wasn't "good enough". Fucking Philadelphia actually caving into the demands of retarded fans.

The team was already shit by then

It worked with the Broncos, it's worth a try since this roster is getting old already

gb going over shhhhhhhhhhhhh