H-Hey, Si mate, it's me Nick! JUST saw your new film and I thought it was great...

>H-Hey, Si mate, it's me Nick! JUST saw your new film and I thought it was great, looked like you had a lot of fun making it haha. I finally managed to reach your agent last week and she said she'd give you the screenplay I sent over for that new film I thought we should do! Remember how we said we would take Hollywood by storm together? heh well I know you're busy setting it all up for us. Let me know what you think of my ideas, I think you'd like them, dude! speak soon, buddy!

:_:

he looked really cute in the bad huntsman movies

i hope he plays more dwarfs

it's sad because i can relate

wtf i hate simon peggleg now

To be fair, Simon Pegg's career is basically over too.

fuck off...

>Nick Frost is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control.
I thought they were friends, why would Pegg say something like that?

JUST FUCK MY FRIENDSHIP UP SENPAI

Edgar Wright is the only one who should have a hollywood career

Simon Pegg is bad at everything

Fucking kek

He's already moving on with what looks like a musical Drive remake starring Jon Hamm and the kid from TFiOS

CRAWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

JUST

These cunts have never been funny in anything

Shaun of the Dead was a steaming piece of shit
Paul was fucking cringeworthy
Hot Fuzz fell flat on it's stupid, unfunny face.

3 times I thought they'd turn it around and 3 times they haven't.
They won't ruse me again.

>*unsheaths kitana*

Riveting.

why are you kids so autistic in your arguments today? its never an argument about technique or the writing. the only argument you kids have is "its shit"

Which is exactly what their films weren't
They almost had me again. I saw the trailer for that film where he could do anything and thought to myself "Oh, that looks goo-WAIT A MINUTE" and sure enough, it was horrendous.

They makes comedies
Comedies that aren't funny
See the flaw?

Frost is a really decent dude who overcame a pretty fucked up childhood and has had a life that's pretty much a never ending crap shoot. I think it's pretty awesome that he got sober and stayed sober and he is where he is right now.

Ya'll are just a bunch of meanies always looking for a new person to bring down for a meme.

nick frost wasnt in that movie and it was still a decent comedy. you expect their movies to be what exactly?

oh but they are funny user. its the autism that makes you think we are pretending to like their movies. they are funny to a lot of people.

opinions sure are crazy things.

You know there's a word for people like you.

Nick, let Simon go. You're too good for him.

Alright then.
>Hot Fuzz
>Shaun of the Dead
>Paul
>World's End
I defy you to give me a single funny scene from those film. Link it, paste it, annotate and describe it.
>hurr durr, Morning
>hurr durr I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing
>hurr durr Get away from her you bitch
>hurr durr Yeah, fuck it
They're as funny as a tumor

we could post countless funny scenes from those movies but your retort would be
>NUH UH that scene was shit!

>pleb detected
Shaun of the Dead and Hott Fuzz are some of the best comedies of this century. Paul isn't as great as those two but it's still better then most American comedies.

>best comedies of the century
>Airplane
>Baseketball
>Wayne's World
>Dumb and Dumber
Ya dun goofed

Hot Fuzz > Shaun > World's End
Prove me wrong
You can't

>this century (21sth)
>lists movies from the 20th century

are you dumb?

The more I hear about Pegg the more I think he's letting stardom get to his brain.

Goes on Star Trek reboot and says that comic books are fucking up kids while still doing sci fi movies constantly. His Paul movie fell flat on it's ass with almost no jokes to speak of and end of the world or whatever was shit.

He's like Sandler with only two good movies the difference is Pegg is a side character while Adam still can somehow be the star of his shit movies

I think it would be better if you named something that you actually find funny so that we can tell if you're just a humourless autistic retard or not.

nigga are u stupid

Fuck, you got me there

this

I enjoy Shaun more but that is admittedly due to personal preference. I'm sure if you sat down and really compared the two in terms of technique and and applied an accurate analysis, Hot Fuzz would probably be the 'better' film.

World's End gets unjustly shit on IMO. On a second watch I enjoyed it a lot more.

>Nick "Finished" Frost

Maybe he can play Santa Claus on Doctor Who again

"This century" can also mean 1916-2016

lmao he said this century u dumb nigger

Atleast you're in the angry dome

... No it can't you retarded nigger

How long until he snubs Peggy in the media?

He'll be fine

I think the words you're looking for are "in the past century".

no it can not

Worst thing about World's End was that Frost and Pegg got reversed roles. In the first 2 movies Pegg was the serious one and Frost was the idiot, now in World's End it's reversed. The funniest scene in World's End imo was when Frost was drunk and walks through the glass door, which was one of the only times in the movie he behaved like he had in the other 2 movies.

worlds end was just shit.
Don't think i'd watch anything with those two in again after that.

Frost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peg

Hyperdrive was GOAT

>mfw watching Run Fat Boy Run
One of the worst fucking films I have ever seen.

reactionimage.jpg

KEK

I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE SIMON
I FOUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL

I'm not this mad about it but those movies are really average to me too. Super over rated.

WAKE ME UP

>Nick "Ice Pick" Frost was later seen at a National Front rally screaming 'What's coming next is revenge for Rotherham!'