NE:Blount (illness) sitting out again Thursday
SD:Official: Chargers moving to Los Angeles
JAC:Coughlin: 'Blake Bortles is our quarterback'
JAC:Coughlin will 'oversee all facets' of Jaguars
BAL:Steve Smith Sr. reiterates he is 'retired'
GB:Rodgers makes it sound like Nelson will sit
BUF:Lynn 'scheduled' 2nd meeting w/Rams, Chargers

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballfocus.com/pro-how-tom-brady-has-earned-the-highest-pff-qb-grade-ever-this-season/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=747541300&searchtext=mutant league
bleacherreport.com/articles/2686534-in-better-shape-than-ever-at-age-39-heres-how-tom-brady-does-it#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder

So, once Rivers retires, what team should I start following?

No, I won't follow a Spanos-owned team, inb4 THE LA CHARGERS, OF COURSE

Shanahan to chargers? Since mcvay to rams

>Vance Joseph doesn't want to call plays on defense

why let go of Wade Phillips then? he wasn't the problem

why do you need a team to follow to watch football?
either stick with your team or watch as a neutral, enough of this "hi guyz, looking for a team to bandwagon XD" shit

Gym Shorts not getting any looks to be a HC?

Keeps more somewhat more invested in what happens.

I'm not against being teamless, though.

Lions need a RB badly. Which ones do they cut and who do they draft with their first pick?

This will be a close game.

Best move: watching a lot of football and finding another team you like
Dumb move: asking on a tibetan children's cartoon horse market
Pathetic move: following a different team from the same division

>steelers
>lawful
their facility has a turnstile to jail

Brazil bro

I'll explain
Elway had to hire a black hc. If he didn't the black players would turn on him. Elway couldn't have an old white man telling a bunch of jacked of black guys one of them making 20 million a year, what to do

Elway had to do the diversity hire and no all the white coaches regardless of their talents have to go cause they aren't black

This is how America works on all levels now

If your black and mediocre or better you move up. If you are white you can be replaced. Anyone pointing this out is deemed a racist

Any job, any field this is how it works

That's why trump won. Because U.S. Whites are tired of this shit. We aren't racist, but we are fucking tired of racism against us

>no team has won an owl at home
>$( won an owl in a stadium closer to candlestick than where they currently play

really wish this meme would die and we wouldn't hear it about every superbowl host

Watch the chargers end up more exciting/better than the shit ass rams

They'll get Darnold

>wanting Gym Shorts as an HC
The guy is a great defensive mind but his teams lack so much fucking discipline. Though the Gym Shorts rule is now a thing because of that Thanksgiving challenge against the Texans.

What's the difference between a Ram and a Charger? The names are so redundant. Now that they are in the same City, will the Chargers change?

Time to say which team you'd accept winning the owl Sup Forums because most of the league's most hated teams are all that's left cept for Falcons but we all know they won't win

Patriots

Not that hard, but Spanos has only had 13 winning seasons since 1980 since they've owned the team.

Not sure how many the Rams have had, but it's basically one turd being better than the other.

Whenever a new HC gets a job, they tend to want full control of who the OC and DC are. So even though Wade Phillips is one of the best DCs ever, he was Kubiack's man.

This is exactly why I fear O'Brien leaving Houston. I don't want Romeo Crenell to leave.

seahawks at +205 moneyline underdogs

its like everyone forgot how good the seahawks are in the playoffs

Pats are Lawful Evil, Steelers and Seahawks are both Chaotic Evil

>Patriots
>Lawful

wtf is lawful, neutral, and chaotic mean? Get this faggotry out of here

>Pats are Lawful Evil
KEK

>Pats
>Lawful

It's bullshit from tabletop rpgs.

Dallass
because it'd trigger all the stillers fans because of "muh 6 rings" bullshit

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Do you live in or around the United States of America? If so I think the choice is obvious

What's wrong with liking a team from the same division? It's a big fuck you to the chorgers.

>Patriots vs Texans is the prime time game on Saturday

But why

patriots draw big TV numbers
also that delicious .00001% chance of an upset would break records in view ratings

this is gayer than OBJ looking at a man's ass

Hes right tho, gym shorts is currently a goat DC

>televising more rape during primetime

No more "boys will be boys"

>that throw

The Browns are looking for a QB.

Patriots are the good guy americas team and are a permadraw

>he thinks there is even a remote possibility that Tom Brady won't win another ring this year

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hey, this really makes me think.

>Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for with the third overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, The Chicago Bears select Deshaun Watson, Quarterback, Clemson

REALLY gets the synaptic system going.

That's good tho. Watson is a winner, has all the intangibles. It's like getting a faster Dak.

Why has everyone forgotten about this game?

Don't even joke about that, it would be fucking tragic

That would be Jest-tier drafting

really triggers the ol' noddle

It's funny to me that Brady can never run. Could he scramble a little bit early in his career?

Was fun at the time but looking back it's very VERY forgettable.

because it's not in Roman numerals

>play easiest schedule of the year
>statpad against shitty teams
>wow so elite

I can't way to see how buttblasted Sup Forums will get when Brady wins his 5th super bowl

>wasn't even in roman numerals
>doesn't even count as a real Super Bowl
>more like a going away party for Peyton Manning where the other team just rolls over and let's him win

>Could he scramble a little bit early in his career?
literally slower than he is now

he was a bit of a chubby chad back then

>Dak above Rodgers and Ryan on the blitz

>this man shouldn't be mvp

lmao

profootballfocus.com/pro-how-tom-brady-has-earned-the-highest-pff-qb-grade-ever-this-season/

>It’s impressive to think that Brady could continue to improve the nuances in his game, particularly after a career that already has him sitting along the all-time greats, but that’s just what he’s done, as we highlighted during the season. His pocket mobility is better than ever, and he’s made a conscience decision to extend plays and create later in the play like never before. Brady has even refined his deep passing in recent years, correcting a career-long criticism that he was a magician in the short and intermediate ranges but not much of a deep-ball thrower.

>From throwing short or long, pressured or blitzed, within the flow of the offense or outside of it, Brady has had no discernable weakness this season, and it all added up to this: a 99.3 overall grade that represents the best regular-season grade for a quarterback during the PFF era, which dates back to the 2006 season.

REALLY gets the Neural Net in to action

Cheaters don't win MVPs retard.

You want Barry Bonds in the HOF?

You're operating under the presumption that dak is good

These are ill informed. Tom Brady's strength that shines above all of his other strengths is his short to intermediate passing accuracy.

Deep Pass is a much different animal and is not Brady's strongest type play despite his ability to do.

QB accuracy falls off so dramatically when they go deep that a lot of it comes down to the ability of the receiver to adjust the route to make the catch.

Real QB skill is dead on accuracy short to intermediate

>zero wins against good teams
>federally convicted cheater
>exposed as system babby after team went 3-1 without him
>1-3 against Peyton Manning in the playoffs
>0-2 against his autistic brother in the SB
>cheated to get 3 out of his 4 rings, had to rely on a brain dead OC for the last
>noodle arm is getting weaker

Is he finished?

this post slowed down my thinking a bit but then i looked at this and really started thinking again

Ryan Mallett was the same, he wouldn't run for shit.

Yet a guy like Brock Osweiler can actually scramble. Maybe because he was a basketball player.

Why can't Brady do it? Why can some tall white QBs run and some not?

Because raw athleticism varies from people to people, just like raw intellect.

I mean, why can some tall white QBs be tremendous passers and some not?

I won't hate it as long as Barkley isn't starting next year.

>tfw after a few catches Paul Richardson is already infinitely better than Jermaine Kearse

comedy fucking gold

Matthew Stafford's progression has shown that a good deal of football performance depends on whether you want to put the work in and Brady has given 110% ever since he entered the league and that's why he stayed good for so long

>Matthew Stafford's progression has shown that a good deal of football performance depends on whether you want to put the work in
wow working hard produces results who knew

The fag ass chargers better not steel the Rams blue and white throwbacks as their base uniform

Best qbs ever
Favre
Brady
Young
Montana
Brees
honorable mention-Peyton manning

Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't

>Kearse has a worse rating than one of the offensive lineman

Hahahaha wow

>cowboys
>evil

>look mah, I posted it again

but in that vein, I would rather Crenell leave than become the head coach, 2bh

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=747541300&searchtext=mutant league

It's coming back. I cant wait. super hyped.
I'll be styling on you niggas this year sometime soon.

to quote Bart Scott
>CANT WAIT

No shit retard, that was my point. Football is more effort than raw athleticism and the players who have great potential but don't put the effort in are the ones who inevitably regress yo shit. Brady is no where neat a gifted athlete but because his work ethic is so strong he easily surpasses those who were blessed with athleticism but have no ethic.

Stafford went from mediocre to MVP candidate over night since Calvin Johnson's retirement forced him to evolve as a player if he wants to stay in the leagur

elway is better than favre. in fact favre wasn't even that good

>Chargers moving to LA

Really? Fucking why? No city really needs two teams. Especially L.A.

I realy jordy Nelson doesn't play, playing with broken ribs or collapsed lung is going to be fucking painful.

same reason it was a prime time game last time

>Bill OBrien revenge story
>number 1 yardage defense vs number 1 yardage offense
>upset special
>who cares if you lose ratings at 9pm at night, it's not competing with any other shows
if you play the Texans-Pats game at 4pm Saturday and it's a snorefest, people will tune out and forget about the night game

I love the move. Hopefully it makes the Rams' numbers even shittier.

t. St. Louisan

this is building up the butthurt more than 18-1, and I can't decide if it would be funnier them losing to the toxins in the divisional or the Cowboys in the Owl

Dan "fast and physical" Quinn is an elite head coach

Raider spics that were here making threads that they won't let the Chargers move to LA better hold up their end of the bargain.

t. San Diegan

Is that what they are gonna do? Just compete over L.A and whichever team eventually loses, if they both dont, will end up moving again? I feel like this "two teams in L.A" meme is doomed to fail. Fuck, I kinda was expecting just one team to fail in L.A

Favre is the greatest QB to ever play.

Favre was good, just wildly inconsistent

>Chargers move to L.A
>Raiders are gonna move to Vegas

I guess it all evens out in the end

No, Crenell is not that great of a head coach just like Philips. They are guys that are best left to the defense. They both are like 70 years old.

Give me 1 good reason why every city in America shouldn't kick out the football team that resides there?
>Pro tip: you can't

How are a bunch of hood rat NFL players expected to behave themselves in Las Vegas

>bleacherreport.com/articles/2686534-in-better-shape-than-ever-at-age-39-heres-how-tom-brady-does-it#

>With guidance from his guru, Brady tries to be better through self-awareness (he meditates), rest and repair (he sleeps in special "athlete recovery sleepwear") and nutrition (he won't eat dairy, caffeine, white sugar or white flour).

>For most of the year, Brady is a vegan. In the cold winter months, he adds some lean meat to his diet. A typical day's menu this time of year might include a breakfast smoothie—made with almond milk, a scoop of protein, seeds, nuts and a banana—a midmorning homemade protein bar, sliced up chicken breast on a salad with whole grains and legumes for lunch, a second smoothie as a snack and a dinner of quinoa with greens.

>Unlike 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who had trouble maintaining his weight when he went vegan, Brady has had no problem maintaining lean mass. Guerrero says for the past several years, Brady has weighed 228 at the start of the season and dropped two to three pounds by the end. His body fat holds steady at about 10 percent.

>Brady's workout regimen also is nontraditional for a football player. About 90 percent of his training is with resistance bands, and much of it is high-rep. In the offseason, he trains with Guerrero six days a week, sometimes twice a day. During the season, it's three times a day.

How is it possible to be this autistically dedicated?

Raiders are mostly negores too so I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few who go broke before they even stop playing

His diet sounds like that activated almonds guy

Brady is autistic

my man. I'm gonna buy one of those 4 packs so I can play with /nfl/ bro's.

super excited the guy who created it is the one making this game.
Football has needed an arcade BLITZ style game for a decade now.

what do i need to do to get this kind of motivation

its been a decade and hes still pissed off about 199

Honestly for a football player, if they are gonna get in trouble it doesn't really matter where they are

I don't know what to expect from this game on Sunday