Why don't you have a fidget spinner Sup Forums? After all, all the autists have one

Why don't you have a fidget spinner Sup Forums? After all, all the autists have one.

I do own a fidget spinner

U wat M8.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS EXIST

because im not an autistic faggot and theres no point to these fucking things they just spin thats all they do what the fuck

I do nigger

They're too expensive.

It's pretty simple. It was designed for legit autists to use when they get antsy. Now it's become a trend and they're being banned from schools because idiots wanted to jump on the bandwagon as usual. Just goes to show you that normies are even more retarded than autistic people. Sad, really. I also think there was a recall because of lead or something, but i'm not certain if I read that article I saw correctly.

>It was designed for legit autists to use when they get antsy.
It wasn't. That's just part of the marketing. it was designed as a spinning toy.

Wow. That's fucking stupid. So it's just cancer?

Pretty much.

my wife bought me one the other day

because ive never actually seen one in rl, only on the internett, beginning to think they dont really exist

Where do you live? The fuckers took a while to arrive at my neck of the woods, but now they really are everywhere.

It was designed as a spinning toy for autists********

we used to just spin skateboard wheels when they were off the trucks.

its like a Rubix cube, you just mess it from time to time.

Machined this today. I'm an autist, but I'm productive.

because im not a sheep that buys every product i see on the youtube trending videos you kids are so easy to read now and days and its because you guys all follow the same things.

There's a difference between being an autist and a faggot.

*tips fedora*