WE WUZ

>twitter.com/LeSeanThomas/status/729974368961331200

This was tweeted by "LeSean Thomas" a couple of hours ago, co-director and producer of "The Boondocks", a popular cartoon I'm sure most of you are familiar with.

I don't want to go into "meme magic" territory, but it seems more apparent by the day that blacks, regardless of their social status, and a strong tendency to fall into the "WE WUZ" rhetoric and mentality. And we all know(as any intellectual honest Historian would tell you) that these claims are not only misrepresentation of historical facts and actual cultural appropriation, but that they are indeed historical revisionism 101 with a weird mixture of mysticism and pseudo-scientific theories that would make falt-earthers blush.

But what "triggers" me the most, especially as an actual tuga in this case, is the fact that people only stand by this preposterous claims but go as far as signaling for them. And I'm talking about people that know this has no base is Historical facts, but will remain silent in order to make appropriating and entitled afrocentrists not "feel bad about themselves", because they know know that blacks need to inject themselves into other cultures, especially European ones, to compensate for their insecurities and reinforce in their vacuous heads that they "WUZ KANGS" indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clfGEm7QvzE
youtube.com/watch?v=rBluWnM4bJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIdNWjCmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Alsl6Vaxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Libya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So resuming, we have this somewhat public figure(with many contacts and friends on the industry) claim that Moors were sub-Saharan Africans(with they were not) and they "Ruled" European countries like France, Italy, Spain & Portugal for 800 years(guess that would explain all the black European kangs /s).

What what is the response by his followers(including some quite high profile people)? To encourage this behavior and help legitimize this pseudo-historical nonsense.

Absurdly pathetic, I did not even touch on the fact that ALL the painting that he posted were drawn by European centuries after the Moors(the real ones, not this "black nonsense) and that not only DO NOT represent locations in Europe, but are portraying not "kings" and "rulers", but vestiges of the Arabic colonization of Africa.

Moors weren't black they looked like modern Morroccans. Although they ruled over blacks as well the leaders weren't black.
Also they only ruled southern Spain and Portugal in the last few hundred years they held onto just a small part of it.

Moors weren't black. Blacks just want to believe they were once advanced and ruled over "THE MAN" because of their beef over American history.

i'm pretty sure Moors are just Arabs who look a little bit similar to Spaniards

this lost my respect for the show

He didn't answer my question...

the irony is that all those paintings are from the late 19th century, painted by european orientalists in a consciously romantic mode. they have about as much relation to black muslims as a romance novel cover does to, say, english peerage.

bump

Yikes. I follow this guy for his knowledge of the animation business but he loves to post dumb race baiting bullshit like this and I'm closer and closer to unfollowing.

I dunno man this looks pretty black to me

Chinks need to step up the bantz. Good on you. Blacks fear the yellow man.

wew lads why are you bullying this upstanding portuguese man you aren't racist aren't you?
shame on you moortugal is black

moor taught the original portuguese how 2 bathe
infante d henrique was black
d maria pioneered twerking when she wuz in brazil
Rei Eusébio I of Benfica greatest portuguese kang ever
face it crackas

>tfw reconquesta

Nice delusions

Blacks invented life and sheeeeeit

The moors were arabs africans and Berbers that conquered spain. That image is of Spaniards appeasing a Moorish king. You couldn't even be bothered to read the caption on the Moor wiki page, huh?

He's just stating two or three facts in one sentence.
It's just you freaking out for no reason

> claim that Moors were sub-Saharan Africans
> "Ruled" European countries like France

He said the exact opposite, barbarosa. Are you drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=clfGEm7QvzE If you notice in his videos he loudly smacks his lips while talking. I lost respect for him a while back. We need a black artist that acts more like Uncle Ruckus.

>same image file name and size
Damn you Sherlock, you caught me red handed.

Were the Moors even that black? I assume they at least had some Arabic ancestry

Regardless, your picture is mainly of Spaniards.
Not all Moors were black, but some definitely were.

>Were the Moors even that black?
They were Berbers for the most part. North Africans at the worse.

Sure arabs were always in the market for black slaves.

You know how movies and TV shows always have a black cast member and a gay character and some fucking other minority bullshit?
This is why. So that in a hundred years some historian wanker will go out and say: "Look at this episode of Scandal and this episode of Homeland! Black women were really influential in American politics and all terrorists were really White men. Also everyone was gay married at some point. They wouldn't have put it in their shows if it was a mainstream thing."

And then eventually like the spiders you eat when you're asleep it will become accepted fact that 40% of America was black and that they were always working behind the scenes keeping everything working and getting killed by racist terrorist white people.

Do you have an argument? What I said is fact.

Orcs put their shaman magicks into writing a bullshit version of history which only they will believe. A story which serves little purpose other than fueling a sense of entitlement which leads them straight to prison.

Sup Forums puts its meme power into shaping the future.

Most of them were arabized berbers. Any blacks were footsoldiers at best, slaves at worst.

I guess they should be reminded that the muslim moors that were recruited as islam plunged its way through north africa in convert or die fashion, and these then by order of the caliph invaded spain and occupied it for hundreds of years, including having mass slavery and sex slavery and these things..

t.

>Site painting by an Irish painter from the 1800s to prove that the medieval Moors were black

WE WUZ power level: 10,000

alberto

Don't use that "/s" garbage on Sup Forums. Don't be an idiot.

barbosa

I say let them. Then they can't complain about slavery considering the pharaohs were the biggest slave utilizes in history

It's a painting of Othello anyway, a FICTIONAL black character.

A few related videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBluWnM4bJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIdNWjCmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Alsl6Vaxk

This comment really hits it home: "Its a wonder no one taught me about Ottoman Turks conquering Eastern European lands, kidnapping their women, and selling them off to wealthy lords in the kingdom. I guess that explains a lot of the genetic diversity you see in Middle Eastern cities. What a disgrace. Arabs or Turks are not marginalized people: they are descendants of a powerful, oppressive empire that has fallen (recently)...and they are still pissed about it."

> WE WUZ does not work
Lok at "ex"USSR states, at poland, at kosovo, at turkey. It works very well, because nobody knows history (even wikipedia-tier interpretation) and everybody believes only what comforts them.

> Absurdly pathetic
Lies works, truth walks. That is the sad truth of the anglo-dominated world.

Now you know how Jews feel when they see white Christians thinking the bible is all white men and that Jesus was white.

Explain pic.

So when black think of Africa they think of North Africa?

The yids don't care about the bible and the Judeans were not niggers.

You're right, they were blond hair blue eyed Aryans.

Someone probably fucked their processor trying to push it in

Jews have no relation to biblical herbews genetically, culturally or by the authority.
The closest to the herbews where ethiopians (aka "the only decent blacks"), whose last king (recently killed by jewish allies) was direct descendant of King Solomon.

And jews sterilize ethiopians in their state.

Technically nothing he said was wrong.
>Moors were North African Muslims
>Ruled South Europe for 800 years

as the muslims continued to conquer and convert by the sword to islam, big parts of north africa at the time was muslim, it was these parts that aided in the continued aggression this time towards christian europe where spain fell and they tried to take france but was pushed back.

There's a lot of blacks in africa, they couldn't all be slaves to the muslims, but the vast majority of the africans that weren't recruited as mujahids were.

You're pretty much implying that all the moors were black.. no the muslims were bossing the africans around. Infact the muslim slavetrade of africans was far far worse tens of millions were castrated aswell so they couldn't have children. And it continued for far far longer than the trans atlantic slave trade.

>tuga
That's what the Angolan niggers used to call us.

Okay, here we go....

WE

WUZ

>Jews have no relation to biblical herbews genetically, culturally or by the authority.

No not at all, it's just a coincidence they are the only people in the world to speak Hebrew and write Hebrew since it was created.

KANGZ

Hijo de puta, el puto negro que escribió esto. Mi historia no la van a tocar en su vida. No importa cuanto manipulen la puta television, los hijos de puta americanos no van a cambiar la historia de mí país. Los moros ni siquiera eran negros, son arabes y bereberes. Joder.

Sorry, I'm really mad. No one is going to change the history of the iberian peninsula to turn it into a nigger tale, and If they want to they would have to pass through me.

WE

>The closest to the hebrews were ethiopeans..
Want to know why that relation happened, because some hebrews settled with the ethiopeans, want to know how it's clear that the hebrews weren't black.. miriam wife of high priest aaron gets angry with moses for marrying a black woman because she doesn't look like the hebrews. (numbers 12)

But this is part of how the whole "we wuz original hebrews" started.. guess what.. some hebrews mixing with ethiopeans does not ethiopeans hebrew make..

WUZ

WUZ

and he punishes miriam for going against moses over this. But it's very clear the hebrews were definitively NOT african whatsoever.

But this is how some ethiopeans are mix ancient hebrews.. and how they have some biblical texts and stuff there.

They speak Yiddish [jewdish] and this is dialect of what is called "german" today.

Whatever modern "Herbrew" is (genuine Herbew language or some new-made quenya like ukrainian, belorussian and siberian "languages"), there was less than 50 herbew-speaking jews 100 years ago.
This is a documented fact and elite jews often brag about how they managed to force people to lern this and thus "renewed" "dead" "language".

What Moors look like today

Looks like someone bent all the pins on a pentium 3/4

Southern Eurio Sup Forumsfags should barrage him with "muh reparations" for the oppression suffered by the moors. He's clearly providing evidence the moors were black africans

Ty

>Sorry, I'm really mad.
Why? No one is changing your history. It's obvious that these people are ignorant. He is no historian, and as many people in the US he received a crap education. You should laugh not be mad.

Right but he doesn't care about that, all the we wuz stuff is simply "we wuz ruling over europeans and others at one point, this means we are awesome no matter what that entailed".

You are joking but as a Southern European no one give me lessons on white privilege. When they start we that crap they receive a lesson of history.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hol up

who the fuck are you? you're nobody, majority of the scholars on the subject don't reject the fact that africans have been inhabiting the iberian peninsula millenia before the muslim invasions anyway..stay mad pedro

You do realize that Othello was a slave

I imagine with enough spamming it will get the ball rolling. with a big enough "voice" people will get wise to it so when bignig cries for reparations whitey cries "reparations cause of moors. Nigga."

wat?

Al those black guys were castrated by Arabs.

>He didn't answer my question...
Probably because he has no idea what the fuck you're even trying to say...

>When do the might predators pay reparation instead of whining to receive it alongside food stamps ?

> Want to know why that relation happened
As I already said - because authority. You can be related to heritage, because:
- you descended from the original
- you inherited culture of original
- you was ruled by the same family, as the original

Haile Selassie was last direct descendant of King Solomon. And he ruled Ethiopians. So they where not herbews genetically, but they are the closest to the original. Also christian ethiopians are obviously culturally close to herbews.

Jews meet none of the 3 criteria of possible heritage. All they have is some shitty story about how they being slaves build pyramids, collectively went to babylon and then somehow gone to the shores of the northen sea, became germans and managed to save all their "holy" books absolutely unchanged during this process.

We have New Testament only in translations - no originals. Quaran is compiled from different incomplete sources, even though they have head-cut policy for the people who damage the book. Magical jews having no such policy managed to preserve every last letter. For how much? 5000 years?

Egyptian here and I just wanted to say that I'm fucking sick and tired of African Americans appropriating my culture. Your ancestors were'nt north african pharoahs and kings, they were sub saharan tribal fucks that never discovered farming. Pic very much related.

As much as i like boondocks and uncle ruckas op there was an entire christmas episode dedicated to a play about how jesus was black of course he would go the we waz kingz and sheit route.

They weren't even black, they were Arab.

I hate this meme. I can literally trace my ancestry back to Moorish Kings.

Et tu, Boondocks writer/producer?

Numbers weren't that high. No way, no how.

Honestly fuck you guys. I can trace my ancestor back to African king.

kek, this is probably true. The niggers will definitely be looking back at 'murica shouting
WE WUZ PREZIDENTS! Because I guarantee there won't be another black president here after Obama.

Notice the point before the number.....

So does this mean Europeans can play the invasion/colonization card?

I remember Wanda Sykes when she hosted the White House Correspondents dinner joking that if Obama was a bad president then every black person in America would suddenly remember that he was half-white but as long as he was acting cool he'd be considered all black forever.

wich one?

We all know your a troll.

IDK but I have a distant ancestor in the Saxe-Colburg Family and a famous historian said Saxe-Colburg has one of their ancestors an African king.

"King" was just the most aggressive rapist in the local tribe.

someone painted a curiosity, a black bodyguard, and that somehow means that all the moors, the remnants of the carthagenians are negroes. I love this meme, and the fact many negroes believe it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Libya

In viking Europe maybe.

>african
>king
>tracing ancestory back while being black
>implying he found his dad

So basically what this fucking leaf is saying is that:

HE

This "we wuz" crap has to stop. People need to take history seriously, not rewrite it to fit their ideals. I'm black, but the reason why plp would bend the truth to perpetuate some white conspiracy theory eludes me. It's annoying and irritating.

Only black Americans do the WE WUZ crap because they have no fucking idea where they came from or what cultures they originated from. Actual Africans know their ancestry so they don't feel the need to appropriate Egyptian culture and shit.

I know my dad dumbass.