Post goth girls and wwyd

Would dick her raw till she can't walk anymore

If she only didn't look like a clown

Drive a wooden stake through her heart

>not liking clowns

Perform an exorcism

She needs cock up the ass

Isla, slut i fucked

Fuck her from behind, pounding her while pulling on that long hair. Then pin her down, mount her face, and fuck her mouth, ruining her lipstick and getting it all over my dick. And finally pull out and blow my load over her face, ruining the rest of her makeup with my cum.

/thread

Slut that enjoys rape

More please?

how about this shy mistress

wwyd

I'd fuck her ass hard and then cum all over her sexy face. Post more.

Would make a whole bunch of demon babies with her.

Wouldn't we all?

Use her...

Moar

Damn, that sweet face and those black lips...

Would make her suck my dick and jerk me off over her own face.

Gonna make you cry and dip her cookies in the tears

Her ig?

More

jude.karda

Walk up behind her and slip a hand down her cleavage and grope a tit. Pull up her short skirt and jam my cock inside her cunt, and just fuck her then and there. Hold on to her tightly and rail her, then push her down on the ground, pressing her face into the floor, and rut her like an animal. Plow her cunt until I blow and pump her pussy full of cum.

guess ill stop?

I need more of her!

you know thats a guy right?

Would fuck her utterly senseless, goddamn...
Rip her clothes off and grab her tits, pound her as hard as I can, ravage her pussy in a piledriver, shoot my load on her face, then fuck her again.

its a guy

That guy has awfully nice tits.

In my opinion, goth chicks are not women. Women have plush fatty asses and jiggly tits and clean your house and cook dinner. Women you tenderly have sex with, a goth chick you violently fuck and then toss away like a dirty cum rag. They aren't women, they're girls with tight skinny bodies that need to dominated.

This is a mistress, this is different from a goth girl. She has supple tits and hips but you don't touch them, she just beats you and calls you a piggy

kalindrachanx dot tumblr dot com

that's a fake tumblr

>a goth chick you violently fuck and then toss away like a dirty cum rag
Sounds perfectly good to me.

This is how you fuck a goth girl

Another worthless witch not worthy enough for Satan to spare a single rope of jizz on. She needs to be dominated

Probably can't cast spells for shit, needs to be punished

These girls need to double team a wand

Ambrose?

I'd yank her top down and get a taste of her pale tits. Suck on her nipples squeeze her breasts, get a nice feel of them. Then just force her down on the ground, spread her legs, and fuck her roughly, and finish by spilling my jizz on her tits.

She thinks you're a fucking casual normie, show her how pathetic she is

Acts goth around her friends but longs deeply for several cocks at once

Would make them both into my sex slaves. Sweet fuck, I'd never let them go.

Make them work together to lick and suck my cock until I cum on their faces, every day.

Fuck them both regularly, one after the other. Plow one's pussy while making out with the other, and fill them with cum until their holes are overflowing.

To hell with protection. Just pump them full of my seed every time and knock them up. Make them have my babies.

You are going for a walk in the woods on a cloudy day. You have walked a mile in and the bustle of lawnmowers and cars are not audible anymore and only birds can be heard. You walk along a dirt path that hasn't been maintained in years and the forest is starting to consume. As you stroll you are being watched. You pass by a large oak tree and a mistress in black reveals herself from behind the old tree. She tries to intimidate you by saying ghoulish things and stares at you like she plotting something. What do you do?

You're a god, keep em coming user

"you're the mom from the Addams family right?"

I would marry her

i throw my sweetroll in the air and prepare the fight

Compliment her tits and tell her she's hot.

Nope

Is there anywhere online you can go to hook up with or find Depressed Goth/Emo/Geek girls?

Witch too dumb and blonde to cast spells

Hnng!

What ghoulish things is she saying?

Is she coherent?
I guess I'd question further before I discern if she's mentally ill, wandered off, needed help.

Whatever image you're going for on the outside is how I feel on the inside, I'm gonna make your body mine.

She's saying cheesy scooby-doo vampire lines

Why you stopped?

You open your mouth and draw a short breath nervously to compliment the black clad mistress in the forest but before you can even mutter a word a voice erupts behind you. "Pull the strink!!" it says in a hungarian tongue and a large rope net descends on your dark waifu. Bela Legosi leaps out of the brush and hauls your new love away and drops a copy of Plan 9 from Outer Space in his frantic escape. WWYD?

Id like to hook up with a couple depressed goth chicks and give them a purpose and make them happy.

Ok, well I'd entertain the idea of her sucking my blood and pat her down nonchalantly for any knives or weapons. I'd kind of have her in a half hug, chatting before lavishly kissing her neck like a stereotypical vamp and see where it goes from there. I'd still be kinda weirded out by the whole situation and why she was out in the woods.

Would take a pair of scissors and start snipping down the v, revealing her soft naked body and black panties, jiggly pale tits.

Black thong*

Jump her and pin her down. Straddle her, pull out her tits, and wrap them around my cock. Titfuck her hard, pound her breasts, and unload my cum all over her face.

Yes! I love her nipple piercings

Nice bot thread.

I'd make her fall in love with me, then blow my brains out on our anniversary.

Moar!

"Hold my hand user"