Was Sandy Hook real?

Was Sandy Hook real?

Other urls found in this thread:

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(psychology)
youtu.be/7wplo-wWTCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most arent real, just distractions for other things and a reason to push gun control. inb4 "how would that cover that up then fegit??!!" easy, the government has a very large amount of power, they got 9/11 without a problem :^)

literally every mass shooting or terrorist atack of the last 50 years was a false flag retard

This. And did you think WWI and II were real? Hah!

False flags paid actors so israel could exist

no it wasn't

Of course it was real. 6 gorillion Jews died that day.

There's no public evidence to prove so, to my knowledge.

does anyone have the full interview of james holmes with the psychologist?

idk wtf is real anymore. I also no longer care. I am only doing my best to enjoy the ride.

>sAndy

are YOU real???

user over here asking the real questions

was adam lanza legit real

Live 10 minutes from where it happened, yes. I was in a store shopping a half hour away, when the cashier stopped and put on the news. It shook the entire state, then the country.

Me too, I was one of the kids who got shot.

This thread is full of Sup Forums retards who think a person can't just be insane enough to shoot kids. Look around Sup Forums a bit more and you'll see dozens of them.

Except, you know, all the public evidence that says it did.

No

Have you seen it? Because all there is are people saying there's evidence.

People were pissed that pictured weren't released or the kid's bodies. The courts wouldn't allow them to be released. I think it was the correct choice or else they'd be posted here every other week. Two were missing parts of their faces. They were 6.

no

▲▲

Yes, I saw video, testimonies, photos, police reports, etc. You, on the other hand, have no evidence it did not happen except the voices in your head that tell you that the color green is a liberal conspiracy.

People are retarded, there are people who think 9/11 was an inside job, vaccines cause autism, climate change isn't real, big foot is real etc.

Billions of people believe there's a sky fairy protecting them from bad things and when the sky fairy doesn't, it's because "god has a plan". People are dumb.

U.S.A. is false flag country, there's no such place. Every person who claims they're American is an actor.

Yeah, I know. I work with some... I work FOR some.

I'm sure somebody will post some proof any minute now

And I'm sure you'll accept it when you see it.

so your theory is that hundreds of people (families of the murdered students, surviving students, surviving teachers, first responders, coroners, police officers, journalists, investigators, the construction team that tore down the school building) were paid off by the government to lie about an event that never happened? and that these hundreds of people could keep their stories straight, even the children? and the community who remembered the children and teachers who died, they're all in it too? yea, that's plausible.

>videos
>testimonies
>photos
>police reports
Glad that can't be faked.

climate change whether real or not, isn't human caused. you shot yourself in the bigfoot with that one.

>so your theory is that hundreds of people
Where are they? You're told those people are involved but have you seen them? Everything you believe is based on television and crap you found on the internet.

i don't think there's much overlap between evangelicals and conspiracy theorests, though i don't know why that is.

Less fake than your idiotic opinion that doesn't have video, testimony, photos, reports, or reality. You aren't very good at nutjobbing.

>911. They knew it was going to happen and took advantage.
Some kids have had severe reactions to certain chemicals in certain vaccines that have caused it. Not every child with auts has had this happen.
Climate change is real, it changes all the time.
Big foot may exist, why wouldnt you say so? No photo proof? Well no proof of sandy, lots of red flags in that one. But im from CT, I would say it happened, to what extent is unknown.

NO.

Just more gun grab hoax shit run by FEMA/DHS

i'll pull a sandy hook sex move on you faggot

cus im gonna shoot 20 little kids inside of you

they're in connecticut, rebuilding their lives. where are you?

whoops, meant

9/11 WAS an inside job

Climate Change is used as a liberal taxation (((scam)))

Vaccines + older age at having kids + minecraft = autism

Bigfoot was inside job retard

>you can't prove that it didn't happen so it happened
Great logic like those religious idiots. Also
>less fake
Still fake

I live on the moon. You can't prove that I don't so I do.

ur moms real

No guns were grabbed dumbass.

Not an Inside job, just the result of the US trying to use Saddam Hussein to invade Iran to remove the new power to put the Shah back in power for more cheap oil, all for the price of $1 trn.

It backfired, nothing was gained, and Al'Qaeda and Terrorism to the west began.

But they don't teach that to the American people, even when it is true, and you can find the facts and proof littered all over the place.

i'll pee in ur butt mister wee wee brefff

i believe it happened because it was reported by TV, radio, internet news media. you believe it didn't happen because you read it on the internet. occam's razor is on my side.

Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about

>my dad works at nintendo

So your argument is, you saw it on tv so it must be real?

Have you never listened to the victims families give interviews talking about how traumatic it's been to lose a child and then have some deranged moron come up to them years later saying "your child never died! it's all a conspiracy, Alex Jones said so!"

Kys

Lol did you see what they did to guns in CT

uh, yea, that's what i said. incidentally, that's YOUR argument too.

Like the father laughing and joking before tearing up at the tv interview?

wow you sure nailed me there. some badass evidence you've got there too.
>so your theory is that hundreds of people (families of the murdered students, surviving students, surviving teachers, first responders, coroners, police officers,
Who? Where the fuck? You mean the very few people who were there the day of the tragedy? Where are they now? Probably at area 51 planning the next false flag, that's where. Damn sure don't see them anywhere. No dateline type specials, no interviews, nothing.
>journalists, investigators, the construction team that tore down the school building
see above
>and that these hundreds of people could keep their stories straight, even the children? and the community who remembered the children and teachers who died, they're all in it too? yea, that's plausible.
Where are these interviews at? You mean Robbie Parker and the girl who just happened to be photographed/interviewed at other disasters? Who else? Where?

No, I saw bullshit on tv, that's why I don't believe in their story.

It's a real drink. 21 shots in a sippy cup

Wow. This is one psychopath house. Holy shit dirt mcgirt

OP can not prove it is just us 3 talking in this thread.

Right and the media is lying when they say people cant drive over cliffs and survive, because of gravity and shit. You should find a deep clif and drive off of it. You will be fine.

wait wait wait. your evidence is that your gut didn't feel right when you saw this on the news? that's worse than i thought.

>implying that is exactly what happens.

Can someone explain why on 12/25/09 a large number of mortgages were paid off and other homes were bought and paid for in Sandy Hook and other surrounding towns? Most of these homes were owned by families involved in the 'shooting'. Numerous videos on YouTube. Checking real estate records verified that these transactions took place on X-mas of 2009. There's no way a real estate closing can take place on Xmas.

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Like Bowling Green?

The fictional terrorist event that Trump's administration said happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(psychology)

It's called families using the settlement money to buy their homes.
Lack of empathy is closely correlated to bedwetting and animal cruelty. So tell us, do you piss the bed or light animals on fire?

Hey, I almost died at Bowling Green! You shut your whore mouth!

Tell them about your many cousins who died in the attack, who you were related to, personally.

Underrated post

i don't understand what you're getting at. bowling green massacre never happened, but the only person who said it happened was kellyanne conway. it's not a conspiracy, it's just a lie from the world's biggest liar.

The real estate transactions happened three years before the incident.

cmon plebs

▲▲

define "real"

I get my shootings confused. So you're saying that the parents sold their kids three years before the shooting?

What is still around even if you don't believe it.

Well damn. That looks interesting

I'm not reading any post on here, so don't bother replying. If you're reading my post and you're a Sandy Hook Denier, then fuck you. I sincerely hope you die painfully and slowly you insensible piece of shit. If Big Tobacco could have scientists prove no correlation between smoking and cancer, don't you think Alex Jones could convince a retard like you of whatever he wants? Fuck off. Fuck your edgy attempt at pseudo-intelligence, retard. You're not enlightened, you're gullible.

what is that behind him?

The government easily hides shit the whole time, it might not be an inside job, but they certainly have some critical info to hide about it. and how the hell do you know whether there is or isn't something out there, blind faith is dumb, but blind denial is even dumber

Their mortgages were paid in full, on Xmas, a day when no real estate transactions take place.

youtu.be/7wplo-wWTCw

The real question is, how can my feet smell if they dont have a nose

You're an idiot.

interesting, right when the government was trying to solve the housing crisis. right when the same thing was happening all over the country.

YEah, WWII was a huge red flag, same as the grat war, wake up sheeple!

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!
I BELIEVE SOMETHING FRINGE AND CONTROVERSIAL BECAUSE I'M ENLIGHTENED AND HAVE MY EYES WIDE OPEN AND I'M SMART!!! YOU ALL SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE SMART TOO!!

>nobody works at nintendo

he looks like ronald mcdonald. one mind controlled nigger. cointelpro, controlled opposition, hegelian synthesis of problem reaction solution by its own intelligence government america committed terrorism against itself, once more.

>fake terrorist
>bring in totalitarianism

fucking garbage, diseased pig losers running a diseased pig farm

ur the real criminal u dystopic schizophrenic psyopd to fucking shit doesnt know which ways up or down and its reflected in ur work u blind peon

elaborate

As real as the holocaust

And this means what exactly? That three years before the shooting, the FBI showed up and said "We'll give you your homes, in exchange we're going to need your kids to get shot sometime in the future. Just a contingency plan, there's no set date. But when we need a school full of dead kids, then all the bases are covered."? That's what you're implying.

As real as your mother

many of the photos are redacted, but the other documents are compelling. i agree with the decision to not publish the photos of the carnage, even if it means we have to put up with conspiracy edge lords.

I believe the housing crisis involved the devaluation of homes and owners still paying their existing high mortgage. These existing mortgages were paid off and other homes were purchased in full. On the same day. A day when no realtor/lawyer/assessor is able to complete a real estate transaction.

Every kid has a mother. Now fathers, those are the mythical creatures black kids hear about.