AYE YO I LOVE GOOBAS

AYE YO I LOVE GOOBAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme,
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
i.imgur.com/cg9ehxl.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy doesn't actually seem funny in the video, he seems like the kind of guy to laugh at his own jokes. no one from RI is that funny, they are just pretentious losers with a ton of mommy daddy money

love me some CLARK

goobas>soft>>pink salmon>>>great ocean>>>>>>clark

Fuck you man, this guy is a goddamn comedic legend. You just dont understand it, its fucking deep.

He literally reads out what he has in his hands, its fucking hilarious. I bet you actually like pleb liberals like George Carlin and Louis CK

you know i gots to get me some great ocean
some pink salmon

I love that CLARK

>Shitskins? I don't think so. 2 rounds with the pulse rifle, take 'em out. Prefer the shotgun though.

if they come from a subdivision yeah
anyone from the miserable triple decker ghettos is a sack of shit ex con who either sells heroin or has a low level blue collar job courtesy of job corp

Ahaha man, I might get two Goobers thanks to Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®, because Million Dollar Extreme® is THE official Sup Forums-supported YouTube Channel.

Come and get your favorite comedic shenanigans from Sam, Nick and Charles at youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme, subscribe here and at the official sub-reddit reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/ and don't forget to tune in every friday for Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®: World Peace™®, only on Adult Swim.

>YO I LOVE ME SOME CLARK!

hello Sam

*sniff*

nah i don't like either of those, and he literally does laugh at himself in the video. i love the ending of it cutting to someone fighting the store clerk as if it looked at all good or funny. "haha you know what would be funny if after this clip we put in a video of someone fighting the attendant so they think it me lol". this guy has nothing on theidecker. get fucked moran

only funny part is when he's sniffing/shuffling.

Lemme try one of those bajels

>White guy? That's sort of presumptuous.

you just don't get it

ay man

i love this clark

unironically 2deep4u alt right subversive messages
i.imgur.com/cg9ehxl.gifv

jesus christ

holy shit

Now lemme ask youze sumthin'

Man confused about the concept of bread is my favorite Sam Hyde character

just get me a good old fashion american CHEESEburger

and a cherry coke

and a cherry coke