Can we all agree on this?

Can we all agree on this?

Bear in mind that this from a player's perspective. So it takes into account the chance of winning titles, wages, prestige, etc. as well as how good the actual team is.

city is elite tier, PSG good tier

You're overrating Spurs a little bit, they've only been decent for about 5 years and have literally 0 trophies to show for it. Milan or Inter belong in that category, if we're talking about this decade alone.

>So it takes into account the chance of winning titles, wages, prestige, etc. as well as how good the actual team is.

Oh man, I didn't read that part. My bad. Please ignore this post , you're completely right. Spurs are definitely Liverpool/Dortmund-tier when it comes to attracting players, their location, money, and recent solid results make up for a lack of trophies.

Man United and Spurs should not be on this list.

Chelsea has been an elite club over the last 13 years apart from last season they are always fighting for the premier league and normally does good on the CL.

I really miss italian clubs being relevant. RIP Milan / Inter.

there's no logic in it
>liverpool
name one world class player that signed for liverpool (already at wc class level) in the last few years
>pro-tip: there are none
same goes for spurs
Since you included Liverpool and Spurs might as well put Sevilla and Atleti maybe even Napoli there
Dortmund is as good if not better than City, Utd and PSG in recent European competitions

Look at OP's post again. It's about what a player would want. Barca, Bayern, and Real Madrid are unquestionably in a league of their own at the moment, they have won all 4 of the past 4 CL titles, are 3 of the 4 richest clubs in the world, have a total of 20 CL titles between them....Chelsea are a top club, and very rich, but if you gave almost any non-English player a choice between a starting spot at Real/Barca/Bayern and and a starting spot at Chelsea, he would choose the former.

They're going to come back. Suning are investing a fuckton of money into Inter, and Hanxi Capital (this company directly funded by the Chinese government) just bought Milan. They now have top-tier budgets to work with, in a great city with an 80,000 seater stadium and a global fanbase. They'll be fine. One of them will win the Champions League in the next 5 years.

>no Atlético Madrid

Elite is undeniable for anyone who knows anything about football

Atletico should be at least good, likely great tier, even if they're not at their best right now and might face some challenges next year

The rest is fine with Spurs a bit on the "eh" side

>Atlético not at least great tier
>City and Manure not good tier
>Tottemham even in there

Nah

That will be a glorious day user.

>man city
>psg
>great tier

>liverpoo
>spuds
>good tier

terrible bait

Also
>No Sevilla in good tier

Man Utd are elite tier.

The four biggest teams in the world are Bayern, Real, Barca and United.

City don't have the prestige of the other clubs, the only reason they're that high is because they pay high wages and they've won a few PLs recently. PSG can afford to pay their players very high wages and they have won Ligue 1 for the past 3 or so years. So that puts them on par with the likes of Chelsea and City.

United still have a shit ton of money to spend on wages and the club is very prestigious. It's why they can still sign players like Zlatan and Pogba despite being dogshit these past few years.

Spurs have been doing pretty well recently. Think about it like this: if you were Harry Kane or Dele Alli, a move to Arsenal/Liverpool/Dortmund wouldn't exactly be considered that much of an upgrade. They'd pay you similar wages and they'd have a similar chance of winning titles.

And while Chelsea have been doing well in the league most of the time, I still wouldn't put them on par with the likes of Barca/Real/Bayern. I don't think there has been a single point in the last 13 years where Chelsea were arguably the greatest team in the world (unlike the top three). A move to either of those three clubs would be seen as an upgrade for pretty much every Chelsea player.

They signed Suarez. Liverpool and Spurs also pay pretty well compared to the rest of Europe, just like any Premier League team. Liverpool also have a pretty rich history, even if they haven't won the league in over 20 years.

Forgot about Atletico. I would put them in great tier, although I don't think their wages are that high and the team currently looks shaky at the moment (so it could arguably be good tier).

Atletico is better than half the teams in that list.

>Manure on the list at all
All they have to offer now are wages, and you don't even get a league trophy like you would with PSG.

>manure
>great
>won't be playing relevant european football for two straight years

why is there a shopped mushroom near her face ?

>w-we can sign pogdab b-because we're pres-s-sstigious, not because no one else is willing to pay 100 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS for the black ryan mason

>Liverpool has as much CLs as everyone in Great Tier

Why are >we so based la's?

>mushroom

That's the point. They're shit but they have a shit ton of money so they can still attract top players. The Ferguson era only ended a few years ago, it will be a while before they become Liverpool-tier. You don't need to be a customer to realise this.

they are liverpool tier m8, delusion and all

I thought you said they could get top players because they were prestigious enough to attract them though? But now you say they just have the money to do it?

Does money = prestige in the customers mind?

>It was Pogba's dream to come back to the team from which Ferguson kicked him out for free and isn't even involved in CL
>Totally not the 300k contract or the fact no other club made a bid to start with, let alone a a hundred billion one
>#Pogback la

>people can't read the OP

It's not a ranking of how good the clubs are you mongs

>chelshit: 1 cl
>memeventus: 2 cl
>manshitty: 0 (zero) cl
>manure: 3 cl
>p$g (btw this "team" is athletic bilbao tier): 0 cl

>lfc: 5 cl

>biggest club in the world la
>we're definitely gonna make europa next year la
>we're really back la

yes la players are lining up to play for liverpool because they won european cups years ago, thats definitely it

>expecting a genuine discussion on Sup Forums and not people always looking for something to shit on
For what it's worth, in 2017 I think the list is pretty solid, lacks Atletico in great and Sevilla in good tier.

It's this faggot Canadian customer again

They were in the mid 2000's, but sadly LFC got economically fucked up in 2009.

>0 CWC trophies
you can't even win a meme tournament

God tier: Real, Barca
Elite tier: Bayern
Beaten finalist at best tier: Juve, Atletico
Beaten in semi's at best tier: City, PSG, Dortmund

No other team is worth mentioning atm desu.

t. I started watching last year

Put Madrid in GOAT Tier, Atleti in Great tier and possibly Juventus in Elite tier. Also drop Manchester united

this

also liverslip shouldn't be there at all

>shopped

>muh histury

Chelsea and Juventus should be above great tier, but desu not really in the Elite Tier.

Juve is without a doubt the greatest club in italy for quite some time now, as i guaranteed atleast one trophy every season, no one comes close to them in Italy and they built a really good squad which is arguably on par with the ones from elite tier, but they are not as hyped as them and Juve doesn't have that prestige to it's name in the ways the upper ones do.

On the other hand i believe Chelsea is above the great tier is because they are the best club in London, and have reputation for big money transfers ever since 04' and >torres.

But unlike City they always showed great fighting spirit in the UCL which changes the whole viewing on a team.
Even with their worst squads they've never enterned the game in the knockouts without a chance to win it, which happens to City almost every season and on one expects both them or Psg to do anything significant.

Chelsea had that era of dominance in the Europe since 04' till 10', and altough they heaven't won it in that period they won it later, but everyone still has that stacked chelsea in their memories with Drogba, prime Terry and Lampard, Cech, Ballack etc. etc.

Delusion

Where the fuck is Leicester you dirty ABL

I would drop ManU to good tier, add Sevilla to good and add Athletico to great tier and it would be a pretty good list imo

>no "Chinese Club"

They're signing literally everyone

Tottenham is the deadest of teams. Someone needs to put them out of their misery.

The only player they took away from serious competition is Oscar and noteably Texeira from Liverpool and Hulk/Gervinho but I don't remember anyone putting in some serious bids for these two, except for Arsenal wanting pre-Zenit Hulk

You know some 15 year old United fan made this

ManU shouldn't even be in the Great Tier because lack of UEFA competition and the same kinda applies to Tottenham. Also can't believe Atletico is not on there in the Great Tier

not really. the only ones they are actually signing are rejects and has-beens

>that flag
>this topic

it's like this
barca real
bayern

atletico juve

city arsenal chelsea

PSG
dortmund

liverpool
spurs lol
>mouyes

>Slippy
Top kek

Distort it all you want

That list is pathetic

>Benfica

I thought you didn't want to leave Eriksen??

>united

>spurs
Im a fan and agree they shouldn't be on here. They don't even have MUH HISTORY like the slips
>PSG and City
Both mediocre as fuck clubs until arab money in the last 5 years but they still don't belong there as they've won fuck all.
>no Atletico

>Benfica

I could name about 40 teams players would rather go to than Benifca though.

That I don't dispute.

I can also only name exactly 0 teams on the top european flight that do better on a budget/results ratio

Read the OP again you dumb nigger.

Not my fault wages surpass prestige and chance of winning titles that much in comparison to memes
Also not my fault the prestige also comes from the league you're in

That being said, I hadn't read the OP. That being stated, players not coming based on misinterpreting those conditions is actually a good thing: they're either greedy or clueless or lazy

We'll see 2 yrs from now where Éderson, Semedo, Lindelof, Grimaldo, Cervi, and Guedes all are. Then compare it to the batches of players that preferred the memes. Either that or apply it to the past seasons

When spurs do the double this year will that change your mind?

1 of those players will turn out to be good. It happens all the time with Benfica prospects and they get shipped out and Benfica bring through another "promising" batch of players and ship them out and the cycle repeats forever.

I do have to say Benfica know how to make money. Renato Sanches is awful and he was bought by Buyern and was then awful at the Euros and people still think he's good kek. All he has is extremely quick pace for a midfielder, be quite strong for his age of (((19))) and give the ball away in extremely simple passing situations.

>Manure
>Elite Tier

'No'

>David Luiz
>Ramires
>Coentrão
>Di Maria
>Matic (kek included in the David Luiz deal then resold)
>André Gomes
>Gaitán
>Sanches
All played or are playing in actual top european teams

Then you have the case of Bernardo Silva and Cancelo who'll go to better teams
And this is excluding Nolito, Witsel, and Javi García.

When was the last time a meme like Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool sold ONE player (apart from Bale and Modric) to an actual top team?

Forgot about Markovic

Also, you can add Suarez - I don't think there's anyone missing. Even if there is, it's not comparable even aggregating them all

Eh, and Oblak.

Most likely Benfica even sold some more talents to actual good teams.

Garay was greedy too

suarez, sterling, torres
aside from gerrard, their best players in recent memory

lol sorry but how is fucking PSG a more appealing prospect than any of the good tiers?

And bearing in mind footballers are now millennials Juventus means fuck all as well

Spurs couldnt handle neverkusen
Atletico fucked bayern and passed 1st place. Atletico is great tier

Because they're all good teams and buy off the 'recyclers' like Benfica, Porto, Ajax, Lyon, etc. I would have to say these teams are incredibly important though, as they tend to bring in young kids from around the world and give them a stage to showcase their talents in Europe.

Apart from the fact Mesut Ozil LITERALLY picked Arsenal over PSG. PSG should be in good tier.

OFFICIAL RANKINGS
Elite Tier:
Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid

Great Tier:
Chelsea, Juventus, Manchester City, Manchester United

Good Tier:
Arsenal, Dortmund, Liverpool, PSG

I am a jaded customer but I can't see how City is considered to be above the teams in your good tier.

Move them down and add althletico to good and this is a damn good list.

Tottenham shouldn't even being in the same thread as these other teams...

They either are or aspire to be top teams, so they don't sell their players.

>Atletico
>Le Choke 2 Finals in 3 Years to Real Madrid team

No.

Sterling is in City. Torres went back because he was an icon.

Not as good as Benfica afauic (as far as uefa is concerned)

They don't sell because they have a shitload of money. I know you have no clue but the most Benfica ever spent with a player was 16M - this year, after winning the league 3 times in a row

When was the last time a world class player joined bayern? No player that is actually good would come to Bundesliga, it's just shit. Even Robben joined them just bc he was treated like shit in Madrid, I think he even said that himself.
Also, the Premier league clubs that have won the league recently and that have achieved solid results in the past five years (chelsea, city) should be in the elite tier.
Also, PSG should be nowhere near any of the categories

only one of those teams in good tier has even been in 1 final this decade retard

not to mention atletico fukin won la liga

UEFA rate you because you do well in the Europa League, which A. is irrelevant, and B. you'll never win because you're cursed.

Vidal, Lewandowski, Hummels

A) passed the gs 2017; quarters 2016; quarters 2012. Ahead of Sevilla for some reason
B) the curse expires in 2062

>Vidal
Lol

>Lewa, Hummels
Okay, they are great, but they already were in Bundesliga. My point is, if you're playing in a strong club in the premier league or La liga and then go to Bundesliga or fucking league 1, it's clearly a step back, even if Bayern and PSG(or monaco or whoever now) are considered best in their countries.

>Lewandowski, Hummels

Obviously doesn't count. He said star players GOING TO the Bundesliga

meant for this

lol no matter how true this is britfags will shit on these facts cause their is only one epl team on the list

this top four >any epl team

>implying players care about anything but dosh

Bayern don't spend too much for their signings
This is why they don't buy players at their peak.

>epl
That's nothing to do with us

Reminder that this is based on ACTUAL performance over a five year period and is closer to the truth than anything else posted.

Really makes u thingk...

>Spurs

hold up guys im gonna make a new thread with the ACTUAL rankings

This totally depends on the type of player. For someone at the top of their game, this might be the case. E.g. Suarez could have chosen anywhere and he was one of the best strikers in the world at the time of leaving liverpool

however if you're youngish and worried about your development, i.e. not the finished article, you might decide to move to Dortmund or Arsenal as your first choice because of how well they develop players, and move on to Barca or Bayern later when you hit the top of your trade

Shocking image.

Man Utd and Spurs? lol fucking behave yourself, neither have been in the knockout stages of the Champions League in over 5 years.

If you think players would have a 50/50 preference between joining Arsenal and Tottenham, you're absolutely delusional.

it's

Real
Barca
Bayern
Atletico
Juventus
Chelsea
Man City
Sevilla
Arsenal
PSG
Dortmund