Matthew Stafford is statistically on pace to become the greatest Quarterback ever

foxsports.com/nfl/story/matthew-stafford-is-the-most-productive-qb-in-nfl-history-through-100-games-102316

>Matthew Stafford isn’t often mentioned when NFL fans inevitably argue over who’s the best quarterback in the NFL. The Detroit Lions starter is often overlooked despite throwing for more than 4,000 yards in each of the past five seasons.

>Stafford made a further case to be included in the argument Sunday, when he broke the NFL mark for the most passing yards in a quarterback’s first 100 games. Stafford has thrown for 27,890 yards with 177 touchdowns and 102 interceptions

Sup Forums BTFO AHAHAHAHA

too bad the lions fucking SUCK so he won't ever get any rings and will be forgotten to history

He's productive but ineffective.

Like Dan Marino

I've been saying that Matt is one of the best and probably as good as Rodgers but the issue is he is pretty much the only guy on his team

If you actually watch lions games you'll see that he gets a shitload of yards and tds when the game is all but lost in the 2nd half. If a game is close he is a liability

>sheer offensive numbers
>greatest QB ever

there are people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe these two are equatable

>If a game is close he is a liability

5 first seasons in the NFL => 0 rings
Next 15 seasons in the NFL 3*0 = 0

I really like Stafford, but these stats are just inflated because of how much he passes.

I just wish the Lions get it together and bring in some actual talent.

Based Jim Bob Cooter has changed the game though, but the only reliable receivers Stafford has right now is Tate and Boldin and that nigga retiring. Both Jones' and Ebron are pretty poopy. Marvin Jones was good for that streak at the start, but after that has been average.

Stafford has pretty good footwork and stuff, but he has to use it too much. They need a better O-line and that in turn will open up the running game. I hope Zenner stays good because he looks decent for a white guy.

Won't comment on their D because it's trash. Only Big play Slay is good.

If I had a dollar for every "the party is on my friend" image post that I've seen in a gamethread that he eventually lost, I'd have about 30 dollars.

Literally the modern Marino

What about all the ones he won?

like 15

Doesn't matter, unless he wins a ring he will forever be Jim Kelly-tier after he retires

Drew Brees is the modern Dan Marino shitheads

He has a ring, fuccboi

Brees is Marino with a ring
>team has a shitty defense every year
>still manage to get well over 4000 yards a season because lol spam the pass button
>franchise is going to fall apart when he retires

You're all wrong; he's the modern day Fran Tarkenton. Marino was respected as a GOAT qb that never won one, Tarkenton was and is still very underrated.

>177 TD
>102 INT
Pro tip, throwing an int between every other touchdown and even more often than that actually loses games. Go suck Brett farce off

It's because he was a HP Scot. Trace back to where he comes from and it's easy to understand why he's better.

>NFL fans won't appreciate how good Stafford really is unless he leaves the Lions and finds success in a big team

>literally a worse pass completion % and near equal td/int rate as jay cutler

>yards

Wowitsfuckingnothing.png

>177 touchdowns
>102 interceptions
Nigger, Aaron Rodgers has 297 TDs to 72 INT, that sounds a hell of a lot more productive to me