Ask a godlike (or possibly delusional) being anything

ask a godlike (or possibly delusional) being anything
been enjoying these threads recently

How can I use a magnetic stirrer hotplate combo to heat a 3 litter 1 neck (long neck) round bottom flask?

I'm seriously asking if anyone knows

What'd you think of the new Mastodon album?

Go back to /x/ homo

how can i make him do/feel/act how i want

I just copied your post into google and got what looked like relevant results, do the same

they looked like relevant results?they really weren't

pretty good, not what I usually listen to though

good idea, might do that for the next thread if I remember

read psychology textbooks, specifically ones on learning, its easy to figure out from there

ok, well I really dont know, I usually look at biology and physics, not chemistry

is it really that easy? he hates my guts and will probably refuse to talk to me again. can you really do that? more info? anything

>fake and gay

It's really not "pretty good".

well in that case you might also want to read some textbooks on emotion as well but yeah, it is quite easy, I could manipulate people to near perfection before I started high school purely because my mother had heaps of psychology textbooks laying around

as I said, its not what I usually listen to, I just listened to a bit of some of the songs in the album and it sounds pretty good

can you microwave a burrito so hot that it creates its own blackhole?

Do you ever cup your hand around your butthole and fart on it, then take a deep whiff of your hand?

What is the average airspeed of a coconut laden swallow?

Change the appendage, junkie

no

no, no I do not

i can

why are we here?
and why are captchas so stupid?

actually yes not op tho

we are here because we want to be here, or just out of habit. the captchas are stupid because they were made by stupid people to stop stupid bots

>possibly

can you make me into a cute girl
and if not, how can i become one

i can't fix ugly

if he can't make you one there is no way because trannies are still there original gender

plastic surgery can change just about every aspect of your face to be more feminine, gender reassignment surgery is self explanatory, hormone injections can do just about everything else needed to become a cute girl

what game am I watching on youtube in the background

i did when i was 13

i know :(