Is there anything better then this?

Is there anything better then this?

yes

yes

Like what

Pet Sounds, Pink Moon, Marquee Moon, Ok Computer, Hounds of Love, Darkside of the moon, etc.

No where even close as good as Remain in Light

Cups of tea, cigarettes are better for they leave you unsatisfied. Jolly good allah boom

>Pink Moon

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

Honestly, I feel so pleb for not getting this one. I only liked The Overload, the funkier songs just don't impress me at all.

Stop Making Sense is better

yes, this

"no"

no

this, the best Talking Heads album

>album

>live albums aren't albums

>Hating Pink Moon
Kys yourself

>thinks movies are albums

He just told you

>thinks Stop Making Sense only exists as a movie

>The Wall isn't an album now

Jeez guys, stop making sense.

More Songs is the patrician's Talking Heads album

im on the fence about this. i think some of the tracks on th77 are amazing (uh oh loves come to town, psycho killer, dont worry about the government) but some are kind of mediocre and the record feels kind of underwhelming compared to the intense layered sounds of remain in light.

i think stop making sense creates better versions of a number of iconic talking heads songs, but in a sense it is just a singles record, isn't thoroughly coherent in the sense that ril is.

remain in light is probably king, but 77 is really underrated. fear of music is very overrated.

my thoughts about 77 exactly. It's inconsistent as hell, I do love the minimalist side to it though, as opposed to their later albums. Remain In Light is also very inconsistent and front heavy. Side B isn't on the same level as Side A.

Little Creatures is pretty underrated honestly. It's slower and quieter but it's well written, and Road To Nowhere is a 10.

IMO Speaking in Tongues is their most consistent record. And while I'm at it, The Name of This Band is Talking Heads is better than Stop Making Sense.

All their albums range from good to amazing, but they all (except for Speaking in Tongues) could have afforded to lose a song or two.

Listening to the first song now. Extremely repetitive simple music. I'll just go back to classical music.

yeah i think remain in light might have been the best album ever if it ended after houses in motion or seen and not seen

77 > RiL

fuck my dickhole. talking heads sucks balls

This was so fucking good. Holy shit.
Good job user thanks for this.
Sup Forums just beat every other board with this short chain of posts.

been looking, none so far

How can you dislike the Adrian Belew pacman solos

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND WHOS BETTER THAN THAT

IMMA TUMBLR

SHE'S GOT THE SMOKE IN HER EYES

seconded

-b

Thirded

PSYCHO KILLER

Agreed completely

overrated cultural appropriation the album

The only reason why i say its overrated is the African beats this album stole manage to make it an unbearable whiteness of an album to somewhat above-average

Believe it or not, Phish's live version of Remain in Light from 10.31.1996 is better. It's on spotify.

sorry for insulting you with our lower class music o great one

i love you