Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums

you have 5 days to steal a car and not get caught

how do you do it

Other urls found in this thread:

lockpickshop.com/SJG-10.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to a very empty street, out in the country or something.
>Find some poor farmer's house
>Stalk for a day, see if its a loner
>If so, go into house and shoot him
>Melt body in bathtub because that totally works because lel i watched brekin bad
>Wipe him from existence
>Got myself a new beat up 10 year old truck

carjack someone. its easier than hot wiring and i could have any car i want. why is this a question

Wait outside a usually heavily frequented convenience store that also sells gas.

Hopefully and eventually someone will go and leave their car on while they go inside the store and then get then if no one else is inside the care quickly get in it and drive off.

What if you get inside and the fucker has guns and hardcore drugs, and a body in the trunk? I'd rather know who I'm messing with.

or you get in the car and it's full of people. ive never seen someone retarded enough to leave their car running by itself

I'm sure there's someone out there that stupid, but yeah.

Buy this
lockpickshop.com/SJG-10.html

Go to airport long term parking. Find older car.
Turni it on pay parking and leave.

Cops have caught many car hackers, call 'em up and ask for tips.

>using a lockpick to start any 2000+ car
>paying the bill for a car that's been parked at an airport for a "long time"
solid idea. carjacking someone is the best option.

Fuck that's ingenious

The bath thing could work this one lady had a stroke in the bathe and the hot water meter her skin off

I hate auto correct because bath not bathe and meter was meant to be melted

Scrap the metal, bit by bit.

This is a stupid question, this shit happens everyday. Better thread would be how to keep the car or profit from its parts. Chop shop to remove windows and forge a new vin. /thread

>walk into police station
>announce loudly that you intend to steal a car within the next 5 days
>that's it

>Older car

>Try to carjack someone
>If he has gun and you don't get shot
>If you have gun get caught and federal charges

>I am LEO
>If we get a call about a boosted car we will just be on the lookout for it not actively looking
>al for carjacking we wil be searching for the prick

Simple: rent car - copy key yourself - take chip out of key & tape under steering column - return car - go get it later

Go to a street with no cameras at night maybe a suburb or if it's an urban area cover your face completely and remove the license plates once you steal it try not to drive by anyone get new license plates get a new paint job done

Dumbass there is a chrome identifying strip in the front and rear windshield, often even side windows. This is why chopping cars is usually not worth it.

Simple-- Take a small crow bar, a sock, and a hanger. Bring along a flat head screw driver.

Find a good jeep. Wait until 3 a.m. Slip sock over crowbar, and then push it into the door crack and pull. Slip the hanger that you've bent a tiny loop into the end of down into the gap until you can unlock the car. Get into the car, and using the flat head screw driver, jam it into the ignition and twist as hard as you can to the right. Hopefully that will start it and I can drive away.

Depends which car; if it has an alarm, set the first say upon disabling the alarm. This is to say, work on popping the hood on the first day and separating the 'positive' wire that leads to the battery. First check from below for access; if this isn't possible, then break into the main compartment and quickly pop the hood and work from there, but make it look like a failed attempt. I.e., cover your tracks by showing heavy infringement upon the door-handle and shut the hood afterwards.

In the mean-time, watch numerous YouTube videos that show the art of lockpicking, and sassume that there are no 'split-pins' involved (unless 100k+ cars w/ laser cut, etc..)

Practice upon your own house/apt door with proper (less is more) tension techniques and get to the point where you're able to pic either in 10 seconds or less (less tension = higher probability), then just go out and do it, faggot.

Understand that you need to neutralize the 'siren' system in the first place, so this should be your main goal.

What's your goal? Sending it to a parts chop-shop?

Find a early 90s Chrysler. If door is locked just flex window to unlock. These vehicles have what we call a "glow ignition". Use a simple flathead screwdriver to pop out said ignition, then jam in to start up and drive off. If door/window gives you problems be prepared-break a standard spark plug. Break spark plug to separate the porcelain from the rest of plug. Throw porcelain at window, the only sound will be glass falling, very quiet!
>real shit

I paint it the color of grass and just leave it some field until the 5 days are up

what? i can buy any type of gun i want, why would i do something that stupid to screw it up? morons

5 days to do something that happens every day?
>find poorly guarded garage
>break a window
>get in car
>wins.

>day 1 - find car
>day 2 - open car door
>day 3 - get in car
>day 4 - start car
>day 5 - drive away

download it, like i do my music and movies

grand theft auto guide to stealing cars

breaking into a house is easier. bump key front door, boom done. you can easily break into a ton of cars, but starting them and stealing them to do...what exactly?
steal car
????
profit.
also just break into a house with a car in the driveway, dumbass folks have those key hangers usually right by the door, five seconds you have the key to their car.