You legally bought my music right user?

>You legally bought my music right user?

Thanks for finally putting your music on Spotify Mr. Fripp

>2017
>paying for music

I don't understand this meme

But of course, Mr. Fripp.

I actually bought ITCOTCK so Fripp wouldn't rape me

When was his last album with new material? Power to Believe in 2003?

If it's been 14 years since you last put out new material, you don't get to complain about poor record sales

Scarcity of miracles came out in 2011, that king crimson live album from last year also had new songs on it

Why is it ok to borrow a CD from a friend or check it out from the library and upload the music onto your computer, but the moment you find the files online it becomes illegal

I only bother to buy music from artists who are either unsigned or with a small/regional label. anyone with a bit label sees most of their revenue from concerts

Sounds like his music would fall under that category

this fucking faggot from youtube

What? How does that have any relevance to you paying for an album that you want to listen to? There hasn't been a studio album since 2003 so it's okay to steal music now?

i was before you pulled the covers from last.fm

WHERE ARE THE COVERS, BOB?

>the long established artist is the unreasonable party, not the parasitical tech company that showed up out of nowhere

fuck off (((Spotify))) shills.

I fucked your wife

I've never bought one of your albums you old crusty fuck

t. Schlomo the Spotify Shill
Mountain View, CA

Every time I go into town I buy myself a couple CDs/DVDs from the thrift stores for £1 each or so, it's nice having the physical thing plus getting whatever format you need in such high quality.

>implying I use spotify either

mediafire for life

No you closeted transexual fagboy

I downloaded your music off YouTube. It's where I get all my music.

>free v. spotify
>the false dichotomy

mind blowing

suck my dick fripp
you kike rapist motherfucker i'm not paying for shit