Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/kultur/skal-lage-ny-kongolandsby-i-oslo-1.11460004
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit I guess I'm a#cruzmissle now

>1998
Nice try, OP.

I see nothing wrong with this. Everything is as it should be.

More like the 1910 lmao

Oh look....it's this thread again.

I went to the Berlin zoo once, they had chimps too but they looked very bored and when I checked one's age it was like 58 years old

I felt terrible I will never go to a zoo again

I don't think it's right to try to make them wear clothes like that. They don't like that and it stresses them out.

>tfw you will never bring your pure aryan kids to the nig Zoo, showing a slave race
why even live

that's when I was born

shit Sup Forums BTFO
i am a #cruzmissile now

Yes 1998.

So much for a post racial society. We whites need to atone for our crimes against the black man.

Go to the toughest block in the toughest neighborhood of your city and beg their forgiveness!

>Black and white picture
>1998

>1998

damn, really makes you think..

We did that too
Here is a video of it
nrk.no/kultur/skal-lage-ny-kongolandsby-i-oslo-1.11460004

Ignore the bork bork language and press the video, cant link straight to vid for some reason

Failed idea. Why would anyone pay or waste time to watch niggers...

>1998 OY VEY DUH 10 MILLIN AFRICANS GOY! DEY WERE HORRIBLE! Youse bettuh make some reparations for them, goyim, sexual reparations.

>We whites need to atone for our crimes against the black man.
Why? They're literally subhuman and should be nothing more than oddities.

we still have zoos like that, and we have to keep building more since they keep reproducing

>human

Damn i feel old.
In my memories we had boxes with colour and moving pictures in it, also a smaller little box with a glass lense that printed coloured pictures.

That photo was taken in 1958. Was supposed to represent a congolese pygmy village.

I don't want more zoos
I want more lakes
With the monkeys at the bottom

where's the proofs :DDD

This was around 1950, did the libtards really have to change the year just to make more people feel bad? Kek'd.
>"Looked what happened in basically current year omg niggah zoo and shiiet"

Can you imagine being that chimp?
You just get to laze about all day, get fed, throw shit and then sleep.
Would be a dream if it wasn't in a small cage.

I personally went to the Edinburgh zoo, the polar bear it had looked broken as an animal.

What kind of orangutan is that one?

Yup, 1998. My grandfather was born a slave in 1918, so this makes sense.

>Belgium
Not suprised

>1998
low energy bait jeb

Belgium couldn't into color film in 1998?

1998 was edited.

the original pic says 1958

god damn Sup Forums

>Edinburgh zoo, the polar bear it had looked broken as an animal
That's what Scotland does to you, I went to Scotland and the Glaswegians looked broken too.

>Go to the toughest block in the toughest neighborhood of your city

So you're assuming blacks would live there?
Just how much of a racist are you?

Sounds like a white supremacist lie to me.

Are you seriously trying to deny the PoC holocaust? Its all around you. Its 2016 and still going on.

SHUT IT DOWN

that old lady lost that bracelet moments after that picture was taken

This is the kind of shit that trickles down the social media pages of niggers on the internet. Not one of them realize this could be anything but what's certian is that this isn't fucking 1998. That looks like a picture from the fucking 40s.

Someone go check the IG username in the pic, I bet its some WE WUZ KANGZ retard.

Nice shoop. I am sure if your mother had been in a human zoo less than 20 years ago you would be out working for social justice instead of photoshopping inforgrafics on Sup Forums.

KEK

>still has her hands
Fake!

>Old white people feeding black youth is bad
Wait, are you against multicultural societies OP?

>What is redlining
>What is blacks being forced to live in most crime ridden dilapidated neighborhoods
Just about every time you go to a black neighborhood there is high crime and squalid conditions. This is no coincidence.

nigger i was the first to post that pic you inbred seamonkey. I recognized it right from the watermark from a problack account. i usually start the we wuz kangs n shiet threads on Sup Forums after fishing through Afrocentrism twitter pages. i work hard for those (yous), not for some terrible shoopfaggot to make a weak bait thread

kill yourself

Me too. It really make you think huh?

>millennials
REEEEEE

>being this TRIGGERED
>>>/wew/lad/

Subtle OP. Hitler banned Human zoos when he went through Belgium because hwas disgusted by them. Anyone that looks into this and sees it was a thing will be repulsed but when they read Hitler of all people banned them it will cause some dissonance at least

Wow, can I have your autograph?

The only crime is that they stopped and didn't exterminate her family and keep her as a pet forever.

Went on holiday to Scotland once.

Everybody looked like someone had pissed in their cereal. I didn't see the sun for the entire time. It rained sideways one day then snowed. It was April at the time. Then on the one sunny day clouds of midges descended and fucking snakes were everywhere and I got sunburnt.

and it suddenly prosper to the white house?

>whites are racists and sheeeiiitt!!

We's wuz a big happy family til de white man took my daddy 'way :(

I actually went to a zoo in the UAE and they had a few niggers in a cage labled 'African Homo'.
I laughed