Who do you think should be the next president in 2024?

Who do you think should be the next president in 2024?

America will not exist then. Tribal Warfare you assmagnet

Expand Dong

The next president will take office in 2018.
Trump will either be impeached or die of a fat induced heart attack.

Trump win the 2020 election my a narrow margin. When the 2024 election takes place, the he will claim that the election results were tampered with, and will refuse to leave office, under the guise of restoring order and democracy.

Fake news.
Trump is the best president weve had. Itd be impossible to replace him. And kekek look at Hillarys health. She'll be dead by the end of the year.

There's no chance he makes it to 2020. We're only 6 months into his Presidency and he digs himself a deeper hole every day. He's fucked. And as for the 2020 election, Pence will run and he will get slaughtered by anyone because he is religious conservative, which doesn't do well anymore.

hopefully centrism will catch on, i think people are sick of both ends

>hillary
>must mention her name every time someone says anything bad about Durmp
oh you

hopefully mike

Really? I was under the impression he was doing a bad job. Please explain to me, I'm a cuck Hilary voter.

Why only 8 years of Trump? If Obama tried to get elected a third time then Trump deserves to as well, only he will succeed were Obama failed.

All Democunts have is Chelsea Clinton for 2024

pretty sure you mean 2020 dumbass

We need a next president a lot sooner than that. Even 2021 might be too late.

You must not follow politics at all and are a frequent visitor to fake news sites like infowars. Obama didn't try to get elected a third time. It can't happen, period. And Chelsea will never run.

It IS trump's policy, or don't you follow twitter?

>my name is mike

Aw thanks :D

anyone that can use twitter i guess, doesn't really matter anymore who it is

twitter is for millenials

the military
>inb4 muh tyranny

I always wonder how you guys get so brainwashed. Most people can see right through the propaganda, but there seems to be a few that just swallow the bait, hook and all.

I bet you're an election denier too.

daily reminder that you trumptards are the most ignorant people i can think of. deluded fucks, the jokes on you imbeciles!

Hillary and Bernie will both be dead before they even have a chance to run again.

>8 years

i dont give a crap about hillary or bernie either. you must have a brain the size of a pea

Tim Kaine. 2020.

>Who do you think should be the next president in 2024?

I cant believe Dolan Dumb is the president. I cant believe the wife of a former president was a serious contender. I cant believe the idiot son of a former president was president himself.

>be impeached
You impeach fags make me sick. You're literally dumber then trump. Impeaching him will be seen as punitive, which will bring out even stronger numbers for each and every seat on the federal or state level that comes up for grabs.
>wuts that mean?
It means that for the foreseeable future you can have as many dems as you like in the oval office, who can't do shit because of the ultra entrenched legislature. Years of fucking stagnation, which will bury the country.

Fucking get all your basement dwelling friends to fucking go outside and fucking vote. For every fucking thing that comes up between now and 2020. That's how you win.

Ohio and Minnesota. Intelligent people learn from their mistakes. Name recognition is important. Being at ease with public speaking is important. You'll see.

I cant believe the retard that was wiping regans senile ass for his last 6 years got elected.
I cant believe a commi black panther sympathizer, freshman senator ran this country for 8 years.
I cant believe any president since jfk.

Nearing the end of his presidency, he will get downed by a radical leftist trans-dolphin-kin. Mattis will seize control of the gov and name himself supreme commander. As he nears the end of his lifespan he will install barron as emperor for life

Everyone on this thread doesn't understand anything about politics are you retarded you can only have 2 terms then you can't run again and pence would not run

Uncle Joe in 2020

I love when the Trump fag parade starts splashing that chinky bitch around. It means they (or he) is beginning to realize his long-held love affair is a disaster unfolding at warp speed.