At least it'll look pretty

At least it'll look pretty

why does he look like one of those photoshop mirrored box art images

Going from the poster, they've already dropped all the color values to the bare minimum to still be called "color," so not really likely.

Period pieces never seem to really show how insane rich people got with garrish dress, and, instead, go for modern sensibilities.

The closest you can really get are some characters in classic disney films, and they're passed off as jokes, rather than what high fashion really fucking looked like.

Look pretty ugly :)

I can't wait for the heavy handed anti-religious themes and shit writing.

This is going to be a fool's goldmine.

Remember playing the first one and hoping they would make a movie version? Oh boy if I could turn back time.

>video game movie
>CAN'T CONTROL THE CUURRRSE

>asscreed is now a movie
oh boy

In its defense, assassins were supposed to live modestly and couldn't have fancy stuff weighing them down

Actually excited for movie
>rap starts playing

I mean, you say that, but the assassins always wear about 20 guineas worth of brightly colored high quality fabric custom tailored.

Its more about how the foppish whigs and whiggish fops and dandy tories they'd be stabbing in the neck would dress.

wasn't it already a bad one?

`do you think assassins could do all the climbing and jumping shite with armour weighing them down? armour wasnt made of plastic bruv

Are you saying you wouldn't want to see this nigga climbing around ancient cities, then jumping from rooftops to stab people with hidden blades?

>Watch me use my shoestraps for aerodynamics!

>jumps from a skyscraper into pile of hay >no harm done
sure

It's probably because they have superior Forerunn... I mean, Ones Who Came Before genes.

I can't wait for all the inexactitudes and lies over Inquisition just to ake Christian religion=bad and Islamic religion=good.

> I AM A GOD

>Why does the son rise in the east and set in the west?
>The First Civilization, Desmond. We've been over this.