So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

If that happens we would all freeze to death also how the Fuck would there be moonlight without the sun

It's not lava stupid. It's plasma

>the outside lava on the sun
*sigh* ...

This is a perfect example of what our educational system has come to.

>sun
>lava
Are you retarded?

Gr8 b8 m8

I think its supposed to burn itself away eventually like a gas running out and nothing being being left behind not like a rock cooling down

Nigga wut

>It's not lava stupid. It's plasma
If it was plasma it would be green. Does it look green?

What are u on and how do I get some

The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava

It will stop moving, then because it's really heavy, it will fall out of the sky and smash into the planets knocking them aside like billiard balls.
Earth will go spinning off into space and we won't know our up from our down any more.
More than this I really couldn't say with any certainty

i just had the biggest sigh ever. A. The sun is plasma and it burns hydrogen. B. The moon reflects the suns light so it couldn't shine. C. Even if there was magma not plasma, it would never solidify, its just too hot

"nitrogen". its hydrogen, helium. 1.5% of it is carbon and nitrogen. the rest is those two (exept some heavier shit)

If this happened which scientists believe could happen in the next couple of years, our only source of light would be from the moon, in this case the temperatures would drop about 5 degrees on Earth because the moon doesn't shine as bright, good question though.

is diamond the hardest metal?

Well memed m8

> B. The moon reflects the suns light so it couldn't shine.
Then why does the moon light up at night when the sun is turned around?

True
But what about during winter months?

I am sad this is where we are in 2017....

theres no lava on the sun you fucking retard

Are you stupid? It can't solidify... The Sun is way too hot. It solidified on Earth, cause the Earth is a lot colder than lava. But the Sun is millions of degrees and lava only has to be a couple thousand degrees to be liquid.

>the outside lava on the sun

>sun isn't bright
>moonlight
Yeah ok

Exactly why we should burn more hydrocarbons. Otherwise the Earth will freeze.

The funny thing is you have no clue what you are saying yet you feel qualified to continue another revolution of stupid.

The big question is if it isn't lava what is it. This is something scientists still have not found the answer to. They are just guessing

Well aren't you just so cute trying to use big words to look smart. Like "solidify", "lava" and "sun".

So you think the Earth is hotter than lava? Do you even ever go upstairs and look outside?

>Pro tip: Outside is the Earth... Does it look like lava?

Various superheated gasses.

our sun is white tho

Wrong. Only hydrogen.

10% is other gasses.

You couldn't even bother to google it.

no

No it's not. It's yellow

being this stupid

shit meme is shit

I thought plasma was supposed to be blue

> moonlight
> moonlight is a reflection of sunlight
> there is no "sun lava" anyways

No... it is white...

In Doom it's purplish blue but in Fallout it's clearly green.

why did you even click that bait? Is it summer already?

yes, for about 15 years now, you faggot