if

SWEET PERFECT VIRGIN BOY BUTTHOLES

Grl

JUST LIKE A GOD DAMN FOOD CAN

ONCE IT'S BEEN POPPED IT'S WORTHLESS

Young male

Have a boy

first for diaper

Why do you insist on punishing us with this shit?

I mean jesus christ I like real incest, bestiality, torturous abuse and even humiliation but your messed diapers remind me of fucking senior citizens stripped of every dignity of life they've grown accustomed to, begging you to end their life with a triple dose of morphine.

Virginity ages like milk
Tops are allowed to 21
Bottoms can go to 24
If you fuck up so bad that you somehow manage past that deadline you are obliged to kill yourself or never have sex.

I wish I was the one in the middle.

And hopefully last.
Cub is gud, doe

Developing structure of cells with the attributed male sex

you are comparing an essential part of the human psyche to milk

kill yourself Nibi I don't know what else to recommend at this point

like no one else in the world should ever say that to another human being. I'm a disgusting human being for allowing myself to think this but I literally don't know what else to say

Oh, no thank you. I will take the latter and go fedora lord.
Nothing like a little schadenfreude to fill in the void of happiness I couldnt get from sex.

You can be the one in the middle if you look into it, mate!

Boys in jocks pls

Other skimpy.and low cut undies are fine too. I just want to see some straps.and bulges

sex does NOT bring happiness omfg

I've been at the end of a rope ready to jump because of the shame I felt because sex felt so good and I didn't understand it. Sex is not the meaning of life. My fucking god Nibi, get help. I need help. I've needed help for decades. I never got it and I still kept on. ONLY because some idiot loved me.

If you can't separate sex from love you need HELP. You need

HELP

He gets on my nerves, too. This is why I'll have him sent into the oven once the Furry Reich rises.

>Bestiality
Furry is not bestiality, a-at least I hope you mean furry or in drawings, user...

Clump of atoms that possess XY genes.
True that.
I'd love to be used like a toy and then left to clean myself up.
Also anyone got some good sissy furs?

buncha fags in here

I really want to sniff this guy's package and blow him

no u

>sex does NOT bring happiness omfg
Oh yes it does.
I thought that "Life is what you make it!"
That is after all what you people tell me.
So I am taking it and applying it. I have made my choice.

Organic lifeform with external reproductive organs that represent the prescence of XY chromosomes

I got em sissy boys, they don't call me furry guru for nothing!

Furry is humanity realizing that bestiality and the phobia of it stems from a very ancient and old belief that demons and monsters could be born of species inter-breeding.

Ask me anything about bestiality. ANYTHING. I can inform you on the subject. And with experience to back it up.

If you're in this thread, you're a fag too. ENJOY YOUR AIDS.

AAAAAAAAAAaaAAAA!!!!1111

d..dont yell at me

you cannot get HIV if you always have safe sex

gay or straight

Thanks dude/ moment in space time that is in fact a male due to owning a set of testicles becuase of having an X and Y instead of a XX gene.

you started it

im innocent of this crime

This guy is cute

am reminds me of alastor with his fucking gay ass specially commished' furry icon reactions

cute deer doe

Pffft animal sperm/ova isn't compatible with humans, viceversa, I know that. It just seems wrong, and keeps alive the furry stereotype.

>specially commished
what

nice cartoon dog face

I'm takin you to jail buddy

I will I'm all out of strapped boys which sucks cause jocks are the best undies ever for boys

Skimpy it is

oh good you understand basic DNA sequencing cool we're off to a great start here

god forbid anyone STEREOTYPE I mean jesus christ no one's ever had to deal with that before

I thought the same until after a certain point he decided to make him a girl, then a futa, then a hyper futa.

I would suck the dicks of everyone in this thread.
Especially if they treated me badly.

Reminds me of my.firat time with another guy

Y'welcome
Multicelular unit, located in Planet Earth, Milky Way, possesing unique body features that serve a purpose of reproduction and are seen to be external and for introduction in either internal genitalia or rectal system

I would let you sex me hard

Meant as a response to

cute

>implying I didn't know this
Kek

Also, there are stereotype of bestiality in other cultures, and they are shun upon, furries shouldn't embrace it because of this, unless you do that kinda stuff regardless, ok by me but not my cup of tea.

oh look something that reminds me of my first time with a guy

BORING I'm done with you, moving on

You either couldn't fit it in your mouth or he was super small.

We're going a little too fast, but I don't mind it at all though!

wow!

Can one of you fags describe what your first time was like?
Mine was terribly awkward and I hate thinking mine is special in that way.

>implying I'm boring
Nice conversation skills, c'mon tho

No guy would first time anything with me so everything just reminds me of people who would never want me.

So wats everyones opinion about that one girl that convinced her bf to commit sempuku?

Yey

it was a little kid

gj