When will indie rock support trump to stay relevant

when will indie rock support trump to stay relevant

D I S A P P O I N T E D

wtf its real

is molly our aryan queen?

the comments on that post bother me

they're right though. why is one dangerous subset of judaism being screened against while another can freely do as they please? not to mention the jooz themselves even...

Hate to say it, but I kind of agree. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all branches of the same cancerous tree.

Indie rock is very effeminate and left leaning by default, alt-right folks are into vaporwave/synthwave/etc but with swaztikas and Hitler samples and call it fashwave.

there is almost no legitimately 'indie' rock right now, and there hasn't been in over a decade.

Try and catch up.

DONT CRITICIZE ISLAM YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

ps christianity is shit, fuck jesus;)

Molly RTs Charlie Hebdo she most definitely is

which is interestingly even more effeminate than indeh.

Charlie Hebdo is a left-leaning newspaper lmao

true but didn't they satire allah?

i love when stuff like this is posted on Sup Forums cause it's painfully obvious that the ones who are legitimately surprised have little to 0 social interaction with people who are into that kind of music or in the scene itself

they're classic liberals not nu-liberals

Wtf I love Alvvays now

Yep. The legitimate indie rock scene was collapsed in the late 90s/early aughts. With the exception of a few old school holdouts, anything contemporary above the true grassroots level, is almost certainly corporate in some way, and therefore compromised.

The fake indie rock 'scene' of 2017 is a fucking joke.

white guilter plz go

>Charlie Hebdo is a left-leaning newspaper lmao
Ok? You can be left leaning and support freedom of speech. Molly's a Canadian from Toronto. I'd be surprised if she wasn't a lefty.

there's nothing liberal about neoliberalism, no. but I doubt anyone at Charlie Hebdo would ever have anything to do with the words "aryan queen" and vice versa

>white guilter
the fuck are you talking about?

My point is that 'indie' USED to mean not in business with corporations. That's no longer the case. And despite what they've tricked millenials into believing; it's a big deal.

she also RTs sadie dupuis

If any of you really think this is some legitimate indie band, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.

>I liked indie before it was cool

This happens and has happened to every term and classification though. "Alternative" used to mean not played on commercial radio, "Punk used to mean something entirely different from what it's meant since the 90s, and so on until eternity

I don't know if he liked it before it was cool, but it hasn't been cool for a very long time.

>not being sjw makes you right wing

I liked 'indie' when it was still ugh.... independent. But jk...I know you're a shill.

>"Alternative" used to mean not played on commercial radio
'Alternative' was a made up term used only by the press and dim retards.

'Indie' meant independent. It wasn't some marketing buzzword.

actually, that's exactly what it was.