*deletes Caroline No*

>*deletes Caroline No*
Ah, that's better.

WHY?

Imagine being this wrong

>*Deletes whole album*

How about you delete yourself from the gene pool instead?

Consider this: Mike Love sang on the two best tracks on Pet Sounds.

how is one man so based?

What songs? I know there's an answer and that's not me?

Here Today and That's Not Me. I Know There's an Answer is easily #3 though.

i honestly cant tell which tracks feature mike love and i really like the beach boys

so does that make wouldn't it be nice #4? seriously every song on this album is so dank. sargeant crapper sounds like actual pig diarrhea shot through some sort of water compressor into my ears by comparison

also can someone explain the deal with mike love, is it really as simple as that he was jealous of brian being more talented and getting all the credit? or is there something more complicated going on? did he have a traumatic childhood?

Brian let him sing on the best tracks to shut his balding-faggot ass up.

You have to give SGT some credit, it has She's Leaving Home, which is up there with any string arrangment brians ever done

There's a much longer explanation but in short, Mike wanted the band to continue doing safe rock n roll songs and Brian wanted to work on his experimental pop masterpieces.

Basically this. He hated Pet Sounds because it didn't have any hits on it. Faggot pleb.

*deletes Cabin Esscence, Wonderful, and Surf's Up*

>sargeant crapper sounds like actual pig diarrhea shot through some sort of water compressor into my ears by comparison
pls kys

lol

*deletes oh comely*
phew!

not a bad choice id get rid of communist daughter but those two and untitled arent as good as the rest

Jesus fucking Christ kill yourselves

Wow, you are a huge fucking pleb and i feel sad for you.

thats a funny way to spell Sloop John B

second best song off of that album, go kill yourself

He makes wouldnt it be nice and Sloop John much better as well. I dont like the all Brian version of WIBN