Even though Iron Man 1 is slightly better than Man of Steel...

Even though Iron Man 1 is slightly better than Man of Steel, on the whole DC's first three movies in their universe have been objectively better than Marvel Studio's first three.

BvS>MoS>>TIH>IM1=SS>Thor

>Iron Man 1 is slightly better than Man of Steel

They're all shit. Superhero movies are rubbish.

probably, but who cares .. the DCU ripped off the MCU with the whole connection between movies, so whatever DC tries to do they always will be second best

imagine a universe without capeshit

>Iron Man 1
>good
>let alone better than MoS

u wot
It's just wall to wall quips with a shitty "le evil corporate man" script.

Using the word 'objectively' doesn't automatically you right you stupid fucking spastic.

>slightly

But the fact that he's right does

That's not true though, dc planned a expanded universe shit several years before marvel they were just too slow to pull the trigger

Imo

Mos>IM1
BvS>>>>>>>hulk
Thor>>>suicide squad

Defending yourself in third person on an internet doesn't automatically you right you stupid fucking spastic.

>slightly

I'm getting tired of the batman versus superman is anything but garbage meme

marvel ripped off apple strategy of releasing products that are obsolete after 1 year and sharting out a new one every year

>>Iron Man 1 is slightly better than Man of Steel
>>slightly

this.

>Slightly
>thinking sincerely for even one second that BVS is better than TIH
>not thinking Thor is better than suicide squad

>it's a "delusional dccuck strikes again" episode

IM1 is best marvel

Iron Man 2 came out before Thor you autists

Iron Man < MoS
The Incredible Hulk

>Waited +7 years to release their first film, then rush everthing.
Yeah they definitely planned that in advance. Pic related is a visual metaphor for the DCEU

Where's your god now op?

dc has had like 5 do overs before mos

Iron Man >Thor = Man of Steel > Ferris Buellers Day Off > Suicide Squad > Hulk > BvS

You used the wrong signs, you meant these ones ">". It's ok, we all make mistakes.

Iron Man is better than all 3 DC films combined.

>reddittomatoes
DUDE CRITICS LMAO

Ferris Bueller needs to be a capeshit meme in the same way that boku no pico is a weeb meme

I think you guys meant to greentext >better

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OP objectively annihilated

"Haha, critics love DC and hate Marvel.!"
>here's proof they don't
"W-w-well, at least they're making tons of money. BvS will be a billion and a half, easy."
>Box office flops
"W-well at least audiences liked it."
>audiences hate them
"I-I liked it, and thats all that matters."

BvS = MoS > SS = Iron Man > Thor = Hulk

>critical approval
>box office
>audience approval
Is this honestly your criteria for what makes a movie good? By that logic SW: RotS was pure kinography.

>SW: RotS was pure kinography.

79%
850WW
Audiences hate it.

How is that pure kinography.

Also when looking at RT it's best to go by genre as each genre is graded differently. And it's much easier to spot trash in the superhero genre since there is so much of it now.

DC is trash.

>why does critics thinking it's good, people spending their money on it and the general populace thinking it's good make it good?
Sith was panned by critics and audiances alike.

I disagree. Both BvS and Suicide Squad are worse than Thor and Hulk, and IM1 is miles better than MOS.

The fact that WB couldn't get the general public to like a movie titled BATMAN VS SUPERMAN, featuring the two most known and beloved superhero characters of all time, is embarrassing, MCU started out with b-list capes casuals knew little about. WB/DC is blowing their load too early with their biggest names and storylines in the hopes of catching up with the Avengers franchise.

DCucks still living in the past the denial is real.

These are the only things we can talk about objectively. You can't claim 'this is objectively good' but you can say 'the majority of audiences liked this, it made good money and was critically acclaimed'.

>These are the only things we can talk about objectively because we are plebs who don't understand the basics of cinema.
Fix'd

LOL

I'd say Man of Steel is better than Iron Man, BvS is better than The Incredible Hulk, but isn't Iron Man 2 the 3rd MCU film? Suicide Squad's better than Iron Man 2 and about on par with Thor.

DC has failed several times at establishing a cinematic universe before MOS and BvS.

iron man 1 is MILES ahead of all of those movies hulk was meh thor was meh MoS sucks and BvS is the biggest POS ive ever seen so ... no not even close

Please refer to
If tons of people have the same opinion on a film, then geuss what?

This is why 15 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internet

I thought Man of Steel was really cool aside from the dumb death of Supes's dad and Zod's trying to "convince" him to join his side through a vision of humanity and everyone he's ever loved dead.

I understand I probably didn't pay enough attention somewhere, but what made people not like it? Superhero movies almost never leave me satisfied but this one did for sure.

Iron Man 1 was great I'll admit, the villain was a bit lackluster but the plot was great and Stark was at his best as a character, in my opinion.

Suicide Squad was shit, only good things about it were the interesting new take on Joker (not the best one, but I still liked the highly feral air he had, he felt extremely, uncomfortably threatening in that club scene), Enchantress's cute 1st form, and the black lady.

I skipped BvS and liked Man of Steel, but I hear nothing good of the former, and with SS I don't think Man of Steel can come close to compensating and beating the Marvel ones.

First 3 marvel films are Iron Man,Incredible Hulk, Iron MAN 2