Why isn't this on Spotify?

Because Fripp's an asshat

Who is Fripp?

Fall on a sharp rock

Is that one of their albums?

Because Fripp has some integrity, and (((Spotify)))) is fucking evil. That's why.

But keep up the shill campaign. You're totally fooling all of us.

his nose looks like a playing card club

Yes

just go listen to tame impala or something. you are the reason that music has to be on spotify in order to be heard

because fripp deserves more than 1 cent for someone listening to that album

Spotify and every other streaming bullshit is for housewive and millennial twats that are too stupid to pirate music.

yep.

Meanwhile 'Spotify' (and the dicks they hire to shill for them) suck $$$ off the top of the entire music industry for doing next to nothing.

We won't even get into the political ramifications of corporate controlled communications platforms because that's a can of worms onto itself.

Simply put, anyone who gives Spotify $ is at minimum a traitor to the arts.

>that are too stupid to pirate music.
fuck off shill

stealing from artists is as fucking lame as Spotify (but you know that because you're a shill trying to erect a false dichotomy)

based shillposter, how have you been mate?
we have a thread up for pirating music and obtaining music for free at all times you know

Why isn't this on Apple Music?

of course (((you))) do

why would anyone buy or listen to music on fucking Apple?

Do you go to the petsmart to buy lunch?

>spotify takes from the top of the music industry

they lose billions every year paying for royalites

you're old enough to be my dad, how don't you get that Sup Forums isn't really about paying artists?

my landlord put me on her Apple Music family plan for free, I wouldn't never pay for that.
Sorry if I want spontaneously listen to an album I don't have downloaded to my player, and can't get a FLAC copy when I'm the fucking train.

Yeah i'm sure, they're losing billions. They're fucking patrons of the arts.

Fuck off.

I'm 24. WTF are you on about?

I think your dad posts here because there's a guy who spouts all of your talking points and formats his posts the same and freely says he's 40
interesting stuff

god, some of this comments can't be true

Take a walk shill. Get out of your cubicle. You're delusional.
Spotify dindu nuffin

it's because one of you took a picture at his concert. come clean, and delete the photo, and all will be forgiven

you're only proving me right

Nigga, i know you're on here 40+ hours a week, but most of us aren't getting paid.

>how don't you get that Sup Forums isn't really about paying artists?
tf are you talking about

Why don't you own it?