Alright fags, how the fuck do I go about shaving my ass without completely tearing my asshole apart...

Alright fags, how the fuck do I go about shaving my ass without completely tearing my asshole apart? Should I start electric and transition into an actual razor? Do I go towards or away from the anus? Do I shave with or against the hair. Like fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Do-a-Male-Brazilian-Wax
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just burn the hair away with lighter. Easy and fast.

Hair removal cream, Slartibartfast.

just use a razor and be careful you pussy

Take razor. Cut ur wrists. Write in blood on wall ur last will and testament. Shave my ass. Die.

You use wax OP. Don't shave, you'll end up with a rash.

I'd strongly recommend beginning with an electric buzzer or beard trimmer. Once the major stuff is out of the way you should jump in a warm shower to soften everything up. Then transition to wet shaving with a good razor, good shaving cream, and eventually with a good aftershave balm. Remember to let the razor do the work for you. It's sharp so there's no need to apply hardly any pressure. Also, I'd recommend squatting over a handheld mirror. Your hole is the trickiest part. Try shaving away from your hole (imagine sunbeams emanating from your anus) and shave outward all the way around. Finally, after washing off any excess shaving cream you should immediately apply generous quantities of the balm and allow to air dry.

Anything else?

Not OP, but how do I wax my ass? Go to a shop or something? what kit would i need to get

Going to a shop makes it easier for you, and employees are used to it.

Don't wax. You should instead make Sunday night ritual of shaving. Your body and skin will adjust to this new reality and it'll get easier remarkably quickly.

If I shave won't the stubble regrowth be unbearably uncomfortable?

I've been shaving for a while and I'm tired of having to shave it every couple of days, and the stubble if I miss a shave is terrible.

just use a normal razor in the shower.

>spread some shaving cream around your b-hole.

>start shaving, one stroke, rinse and repeat.

>you might have to reapply shaving cream.

>you wont slice your ass open.

>be more careful around your nuts though.

>still should not be an issue.

I have never cut myself with a normal razor blade. I have however cut myself with an electric trimmer so I wold avoid using that anywhere except the pubes above and to the sides of your dick.

m.wikihow.com/Do-a-Male-Brazilian-Wax

Worse than you can imagine. I've done it once or twice, but the itch and pain is so bad, you can't even think straight

I use a ~$100 electric razor. You know how theres the finer blade and then the longer hair beard trimmer? I honestly just spread my legs standing over the toilet and then just kinda get it in there. Fortunately, you aren't gonna get a rash that way, and it gets the job done for the most part. No more dingleberries at least.

What kinda fag shaves his ass? I'll tell you the really gay ones.

Be a man and just grab the hairs with a grip of iron and rip them out.

the easiest way is to be 12

how about laser?

/thread

This is, thoroughly detailed and helpful user.

tweezing hair is one of the most bizarre things ever.

some hairs feel good, some you don't feel, others sting.
THEN there's hairs that feel like it pulls your soul out when you do. It's a deep horrible pain that makes your whole body tense up.