At what point did he become /our/ guy?

At what point did he become /our/ guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/image/4o5b8zQVH9AtPIUWJ4yWmA/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dbNUKy6QXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna make this thread a second time huh?

>DEAR JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN

Who are you directing your whine too, me or him^

He's goat eh. Check em.

are you expecting a different result then the same thread that was around this afternoon?

When he stopped making bland music. So maybe like 2025 or something? I don't know.

Mayer must have some song coming out about homo pride or transgender restrooms or something. The shilling has begun.

Haha found the homo gents, respect man, you love mayer, admit it, say he's /our/ guy

All of that talent used on writing boring music for retarded soccer moms tisk tisk

No was being serious.

Why the sudden interest in JM? 2nd thread today like this.

>he's the greatest and slickest guitarist of our age
>plays adult contemporary

probably when he was left off bad and boujee

It's one very persistent guy. Check the filenames in the archive

And now he noodles on stage for a bunch of pot head hippies at grateful dead concerts

>It's one very persistent guy.
aka a shill

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/image/4o5b8zQVH9AtPIUWJ4yWmA/
men lie, women lie, the archive doesnt

lol what a nerdo comment to make

lol @ people like you

What is this supposed to mean?

What does it look like?
Dude keeps spamming and it's obvious.

Sodium overlaid, gosh damn you people really enjoy your misery eh kek.

TRIPS. HE WINS. JOHN MAYER GOAT.

if you aren't either 14 or indian I feel pretty bad for you

Oh ok. Yeah.

>Indian
Wuuuuuuuuuuut. Explain chan rat

That's not all one person cuck. Good try Eduardo kek.

>actively listens to john mayer
>claims other enjoy misery

See what I mean. What a horrid illustration. Reminds me of the dudes who hate, they're just eating themselves.

TRIPS. HE WINS AGAIN. JOHNS THE GOAT FOR SURE NOW.

Kek.

Bruh Ray Williams Johnson hasn't been relevant in years

I don't even know what to day to a young person who just plays traditional, formulaic blues at this point in history.

You say keep playin baby! And it's not formulaic you unimaginative dunce.

That was for you kek

following pentatonic and blues scales, basic blues rock guitar tone, basic time signatures, bland arrangements, boring and predictable song structures, hes average dadrock at best

so that's why he played for the most dadrock band ever

*subjectivity
That's a word you should learn bud, the platinum records scream otherwise, he's made back to back hit pop records. And if anything it's almost impossible to stay relevant in the ever changing taste if the mainstream, it's gotta be GOOD music brother, you ain't got the chops kid

Who?
Checked.

if platinum records are directly proportional to quality then justin bieber is twice the musician mayer could ever hope to be

Justin biker and his producers make great pop. To say Justin is twice the musician compared to John throws away all the credibility you never had. Kek.

>"Yeyeyeeyaaah I GOT DEH BLUEESS"

*plays same blues progression over and over*

SOOO GOOD!

not even the same poster but...subjectivity

also stop samefaging

you quite literally just said john mayer's platinum records are indicative of his talent
if good music is what stays relevant in the mainstream, which is your premise, then justin bieber is a much better musician, because he has a bigger fanbase and is more relevant

holy shit these are the most autistic threads in the history of Sup Forums, you either have serious problems or are a master troll

stop spamming this bland man

haha so much this

From now on he must be called the "bland man"

I can guarantee that you never listen to a whole album of his, this same gay theory about him doing bland repetitive chord progressions is a meme of the highest order. You guys are thinking Jen Hewitt jess Simpson and jealousy when you think of John, im thinking berklee dropout becuase he's stuck in dorm all day writing melodies all day to share with the world. Go listen to neon you plug. That's a great track to start from his rookie album.
John is not a new artist you idiot he's been here since early 2000s you cuck, obviously in the instgram.era where kids rule content he would lose out. This isn't them same. You do not know how to discern eras and music therfore you should leave this thread and board desu, that was single Handley the dumbest input I've heard all year.
Your a troll you plug
>bland man
Good one gay man

Good one chan rat

Ignore the anti JoJo shills, OP. I'm with you
Hes a legend. He should be called John Legend

Haha, oooh you're a fan of this guy. I see.

*walks away whistling*

>triggered bland man fan
pathetic samefag

>I can guarantee that you never listen to a whole album of his
who the fuck would bother?

If you're looking for a guitar god who writes accessible but sophisticated music, Aztec Camera is miles ahead of fucking John Mayer

youtube.com/watch?v=0dbNUKy6QXM

>Go listen to neon you plug. That's a great track to start from his rookie album.
there's a little bit of nice guitar work but the only really remarkable thing is how he manages to sneak it into such a boring song

you need to discover sophistipop or something

I'll always remember you user. You had my back since day one. God Bless. Kk have fun at the pride parade
Leave kek
>sophistpop
Kek good work. I'll listen to your guy. But you have to admit John is /our/ guy. He's a master guitarist and makes fantastic pop music.

that often just means that people found it on the same google image and/or the same source and didn't rename it, not that i don't think someone would do that.

>conspiracy theory
You can't reason with goofs bud

whats the problem with the gif? idgi

My bad

I don't know what I was expecting to find in this thread.

KEK. what did you find?

this guy > john gayer

That's a good battle but I think John has him beat, more versatile.

But I like jack's music better, plus John has never ventured into the fuzzy raw territory that Jack does.

They're both pretty awful. Jack White making bland copies of old blues music doesn't make him any better than Mayer's bland copies of newer blues music.

Sure but I think John can cover more grounds in term of genre, but I may be wrong mate. Jack's a gifted guitarist too.

Bland is the word of the day, kind of a joke. It has no meaning now. Anyways I'm going to bed. Please spread the word Guys. KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE I DONT WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE TOMORRO. keep it all is for 8 more hours. Dont forget to dab on them haters, (such a gay sign off, I hate youtube).

Check em. Peace.

Great post here

He is /ourguy/, retarded hipster liberal faggots on here just can't admit it.

You people don't give up on "market research", do you?

What ever do you mean

For all we know, this sudden ridiculous influx of threads about him could be a past time activity of his marketing team.