Alright...

Alright, I've been working at a gas station for almost a year now and this usual customer has always treated me a bit too kind. As the months went on, she would often skip the formalities and as how is life and college; how much she respects and loves my major (Sociology & Philosophy). During Christmas, a woman who for the most part only say hi to, gifted me something worth $50; to a person she hardly knows. Lastly, one of my coworkers told me while she came in to buy beer, she confided as said she really wanted me, her marriage was on the rocks and she was hoping I could do more that just say hi and handle her transaction. So now here I am, wondering if this is worth all the bad Karma I'm going to receive. (Mahayana). What's the plan boys!

don't be a cuck and fuck her

If you don't hit that, you're a faggot.

but do you have her nudes?

No I don't have the nudes

I'd hold her hand OP. Let her ride your meat rocket you work at a gas station m8 what do you have to lose.

need more pics for further analysis

WHAT THE FUCK is the point of this thread then?
Obviously the answer is grab a drink with her and fucking fuck her.
POST NUDES OR DON'T WASTE MY GODDAMN TIME. Holy shit.

You work at a gas station. Don't spit in the face of a good thing when you need it.

does she have a kid?

She does, she has a teenage daughter and a 1 year old

do it, ask for a three way

Fuck her and then wait for her daughter to turn 18 and fuck her daughter too. Then turn yourself gay and fuck her husband and then do that shock therapy and make fun of the husband for being a faggot and a cuck and then fuck his daughter again.

That oughta do it OP

If the marriage is failing then I see no wrong with fucking her as of now

need pics of daughter

>fat
>2nd marriage
>gossips
Pretty easy situation for you but her husband will definitely find out. Maybe not right away if you're sneaky and can contain your spergy karma garbage, but she will for use it as ammo to hurt him in an argument at some point. 100%

we are waiting OP

so.....

you're a sociology/philosophy major, and you cannot think of a way to justify this?

you should probably quit and take up engineering, atleast you'll get to bang some hammers

We'll like, the biggest thing for me is the Karma aspect man. Too much bad karma is not really a thing I'm looking for, but I haven't hit anything in a while

Karma is just a figment of your imagination

I guess but I've been a dick for most of my life, so I'm trying to be less of a dick. So Buddhism where I want to go.

Which part of it is being a dick?
She's the one cheating. Are you meaning something else?
Even the buddhists hold no animosity towards the other partner. And I'm not sure you know jack shit about buddhism regarding marriage and infidelity in the first place, much less whatever your perception of karma is.
Maybe define that first before repeating some retarded shit one of your stoner buttlords friends told you after he watched youtube.