People you just fucking hate

People you just fucking hate.

I'll go first:

>anybody over the age of 16 who lives with their parents or other family.
>cyclists
>short people
>drug addicts
>wiggers
>non-smokers
>people who have to mix their drinks
>anybody who doesn't play poker
>people who aren't into sports

How's that trailer treating you OP?

Got any good deals on weed recently, faggot?

>People you just fucking hate.
OP
and your thread.

Niggers

Summerfags who don't know how to post

Now that's not fair. Trailers are rampant with drug abuse.

>Indians
>Rich middle aged women

Niggers, Muslims, cucks and sjws. Why do you hate people over the age of 16 that live at home? That's how shit is supposed to go. Change the age to 20 or 21 THEN that would make me rage

Dot or feather indians? And why?

Anyone over 16 who lives with their parents is a faggit and it's their fault that the economy is shitting itself.

>drug addicts
>non-smokers
Isn't that a little contradictory?

>over 16
I'd say after high school, which is usually around 18. It's likely pretty hard to work full-time (or get paid enough part-time) while also finishing high school.

>people who get overly triggered by jokes
>people who drive uber-aggressively (speeding not included)

I think he means like crack heads

Dots. I work in food service and they're fucking annoying. They get every vegetable on their pizza and complain that its too soggy.

Im 21 and i live with my family because it beats paying rent and tuition at the same time. Lazy or not, its fuckin good economics. You seem pretty bitter about your shit parents OP.

>ppl who live in the usa illegally
>goodlooking grills
>people who hate white people
>people who hate cops
>people who hate trump

Get a job you faggot. I hate people that refuse to work or that deem work as beneath them

I have a job. I just dont pay rent. Those two are not mutually exclusive.

freeloading nigger

>people who aren't into sports
Sorry user but I have better things to do than looking at a insignificant game of men grabbing each other in tights

I hate close-minded rude people. That's it. Plenty of people annoy me but only assholes that see nothing of value beyond their own narrow perception deserve hate.

Not same person but I help my parents in taking care of the housing and cleaning my room I also have a job and if my parents need any extra cash I can help them. Learn to read a dictionary before using the word "freeloader" because that is just a lazy neet with no job.

Then play sports faggot.

You're still a massive faggot btw. Bite the bullet and move out

Living with your parents is not bad if you're still improving your life. Tons of people do it. It's those fucking neets that suck.

Also why would I move out when Im going to inherit the house thats worth $800.000? My parents will pass away soon due to medical reasons and they are old as well
Seems idiotic to me to move out of a free house

I HATE OP

>Smokers
>Gamblers
>Grown men who watch other grown men fight over a ball and think it matters
>Anyone who doesn't know how to mix a good drink

Yeah those types that don't have a job and piss in bottles are the worst. If you are OP then you should of specifyed what you meant

>Short people
I didn't choose to be 5' 8" :(

>Dad kicked me out at 17 because he was a real stand up dude
>Everyone with parents who support them while they get an education is a lazy nigger

This time next year I'll have a degree in MIS with no debt to my name.
Whats lazy is letting pride get you stuck working at pizza hut at age 30 you fuckin porch monkey.

Bitter, "generic" loser. Fight Club was just so enlightening, bro.

pedophiles, misogynists, racists, Trump supporters

You lucky fuck. You don't deserve it that's for fucking certain. I hope it burns down

You are scum

>Asyrians
>Lebos
>Tongans
>Sports fans
>Ghetto lovers
>Gangster wanabees
>People with shit fashion sense
>Ricers
>Apple fanboys
Seriously all of those people I met were fucking dickheads and I hope to never see them again

>me

Not OP. I used to be a fucking neet though. Hate them as much as I hated myself. I have autism though. Most of them are just lazy. I got my own place now though.

Americans.

>'elloes from EU.

It's called insurance user

/thread

Hope he dies in the fire

Uhh...shit

Good job user

>people who know nothing about space
>people who forget that we're on a ball hurtling through space
>people who think earth is the centre of the universe
>aliens

We are just a small spec in the Universe

>niggers
>Sand niggers
>Faggots
>SJWs

Yeah, fuck aliens. They're like a shut in neighbor. Everyone knows he's there but he may as well not exist because he never fucking talks to anyone and he's probably super creepy.

Your gay is thread

>People who make threads telling who they hate with such a fag pink emo image that say's ''i hate you''.

Like who fucking cares faggot. Also.

>hates non smokers
>hates people who aren't into sports

but most people that are into sports are non smokers stupid ass fuck.

Those posts were so much better than yours

>non smokers
user this is bait right? no one could be this fucking stupid right?

>Leaves as gap after clicking on post numbers
>Hurrr ur summerfags
You little mutt

Not OP, but what kind of threads do you make?

You're a faggot OP

You

This lol. I live at home and attend college because it wouldn't make sense for me to live in a dorm with my parents this close. After graduation and landing a good paying job I'll worry about moving out. Nice to have parents that support me unlike OP. Sad!