Hey Sup Forums, anyone want a dip?

Hey Sup Forums, anyone want a dip?

>ITT: General Dip Thread

What is there to talk about that could be interesting about dipping tobacco?

Unless somebody here has a good dipping story or anecdote, which I highly doubt they'll be able to execute properly.

where do you keep your pinch? in the front under your lip or tucked along your jaw next to your molars?

>be me on new years
>buds and i are drinking shine and shooting fireworks
>1 buddy asks if anyone has a cigarette
>the rest of us are dipping so we say no
>he decides he needs nicotine so we give him a pinch
>he gets light headed and passes out
>had a knot on his head for 3 weeks

I tuck mine along my jaw. Wbu?

same, i'd rather not look like grizzly dippin' no neck faggot bubba gump look alike.

But Grizzly is so good...

How does that stuff taste and is the rush comparable to cigs or is it on another level or sumn

Same man idk why everyone dips the shit

Definitely on another level to cigs. May take a while to get used to the taste but if you want a buzz for your first time, try Grizzly Wintergreen, it's basic, cheap, and has given me some of the best beginner buzzes.

The reason why most people hate it is becausw the first time its really stout and strong but generally it tatses quite good

>i like non american tobacco
kys. buy stoker's, longhorn, cope, or skoal

t. grew up with tobacco farmers.

Sounds good i just quit cigs for about a month now so i can get in shape but what i really miss is the nice head buzz so ima have to check dip out soon

Thank you

I'd rather not kill myself. Grizzly is objectively my favorite dip. Cope is second best.

Dip is what helped me out with quiting cigs and you dong get huge withdrawls from the switch so thats a plus

How do you fuckers managed to keep a dip in along your molars? I can only reliably keep one packed in front under my lip.

It's all in the bottom cheek my dude. You'll grow a pocket sort of if that makes sense the more you dip in one spot and it makes it easier

Dipped cope straight and wintergreen for a while but I'll always prefer cigs. To each his own. I always wondered why cope wintergreen was cut super well and cope straight was cut like garbage and harder to get a lip in though.

Ah, same shit as in front then. Just a bunch of repetition. Does it get any easier/harder to drink while you have one in the back?

It's quite easier because it isn't in the way of your lips. Just gotta put your tongue over it

Thats why stokers wintergreen is my main dip its easy to keep in it lasts forever and it tastes amazing

if i'm drinking, i usually have a cope black in while drinking some sort of whisky. unless it's beer or wine; then i smoke.

Tried it just now, you are absolutely fucking right. Wish I would have revisited this method a while ago.