What should I do to get rid of my jiggly fat?

What should I do to get rid of my jiggly fat?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZeDH0UqpHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start eat like a bird, and shit like an elephant.

What?

START EAT LIKE A BIRD, AND SHIT LIKE AN ELEPHANT !

youtube.com/watch?v=GZeDH0UqpHQ
best diet

fuck it. just shit the bed.

Lose more calories than you intake, it's literally that simple

if it's that simple, why are a billion people fat? thanks for the shitty advice

>why are a billion people fat?

Because they are literally you !

Diet and exercise. That simple you idiot. Even google will tell you this.

But you already know this. Youre just posting on this board because you are lonely and want any form of human interaction. You want it so bad that youre willing to act like a dumb cunt

"Hurr durr how do i lose weight? Please someone talk to meee"

Because they intake more calories than they burn, it's literally that simple

Put down the fork and go for a run, piggy
Rinse and repeat- boom- not flabby anymore

Exercise and eat less fat and sugar, dumb faggot.

You need to look into how the diet industry works. If the pharma world worked like the diet industry, most Americans would have an addiction to recreational drugs produced from Big Pharma and the big bucks would be treating addiction and drug side effects - more so than now. It IS as simple as burn more calories than you take in. If you think it's hard because of lots of fat people, then you buy the diet industry's crap like those other idiots do.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

stop eating like a fucking pic

yeah sorry dude i dont eat like pics i eat like a pig, get it right you fucking skinny faggot bastard

i have work in literally 30 minutes. i interact with people all day. stop projecting so much jesus kek, probably a bigger fatass than i am

Because people tend to eat like shit. You should be aiming for approximately 2k calories a day, chances are you are 1-2k over that goal if you aren't watching what you're eating. Download myfitnesspal off of the app store, really helps with watching calories.

you want me to eat 2000 calories a day to lose weight? what are you fucking crazy. i'm fat enough as it is and you're trying to get me even more fat. i should be on a 500 calorie day limit

wow i'm so glad we have to do captcha to stop all this spam it works fucking great

1. Don't starve yourself, you're only going to make it worse.

2. Watch what you eat, download an app that can calculate the amount of calories you take in (MyFitnessPal). Don't eat junky foods eimeat. Avoid carbs, starch, and sugar. More vegetables and meat.

3. Take dietary supplements and drink LOTS of water.

4. Move around, at least walk around the house or take a walk outside to your nearest park.

5. Go to /fit/ for more advice.

At approximately 1200 calories and under your body goes into starvation mode, conserving as much energy as possible because it isn't getting what I needs. 500 calories is almost nothing, a bowl of ramen is about 400 by itself. 2 20oz sodas are about 500 calories (give or take depending on what type. Just a single egg is 70-100 calories. I understand you're probably shitposting, but 500 calories a day is a stupid notion. If you're trying to lose weight at a somewhat rapid rate you could do around 1500 and still be okay.

Try not to eat within 4 hours of falling asleep and start doing some type of cardio

>At approximately 1200 calories and under your body goes into starvation mode
lol i stopped reading. your body doesn't do any "starvation mode" bullshit unless you have no fat in your body left

Okay. Then by all means, starve yourself. Of you had the discipline you wouldn't be in the situation you're in and asking for advice.

If* typo

literaly watch what you eat, don't consume sugar, carbs, or starch. it'll be painful but worth it in the end. when i used to watch my calories i lost 20 pounds in a week (under 1,000 cal)

dont be lazy to exercise either. you don't have to go to a gym and go hardcore on the treadmill, just jog to the store, library, or park. dont be insecure when you do it either, if youre really that ashamed then get yourself a treadmill for your home, or do pushups, pullups, or anything of the sort

I am about 7 times fatter than you. You're just chubby... be glad you're not a landwhale like me.

>he believes in the starvation mode meme

Eat whatever you want and then puke. All the cool girls are doing it.

>starvation mode
I believed that bullshit too until I did a crash diet couple of years ago, eating under 900 cal a day(and I'm male 6"2). Went from 275 lb to 185lb in 6-7 months.

i'm not starving myself if i have fat left on my body.

Then do it. By all means if you think you actually have the discipline to only eat 500 calories a day, go ahead. If you had any discipline in the first place you wouldn't have all those stretch marks and be in this mess at all.

>starvation mode

starving is having NOTHING in your system at all for more than a week or two or however long it can take.

eating 1200 worth of calories doesnt mean youre starving. your body will just find whatever to give you energy to go through the day.

also i would strongly advise to not drink soda or eat eggs (only an exception if yolk is absent) or eat ramen since it contains starch. this is NOT how a 1200 calorie diet works.

i've lost 50Ibs already. i'm just slowly gaining it back since i have lost track.

basically what you're saying is

"If you don't eat enough, you won't lose weight!"

come on man. literally look up "starvation mode" on google and you will find that its literally just stupid bullshit.

why no eggs?

If you lost 50 pounds then why are you asking Sup Forums for help? Just go back to what you were doing then if it was working so well.

I've been losing weight since I started eating paleo and playing tennis. Bare min. I ride a bike a 1/2hr a day and try to keep it around 1500-1800 cals. You don't have to starve, but you should probably do some sort of caloric deficit. You want to put good nutrient rich stuff in instead of garbage and empty calories. r/loseit is an okay place to start, but if you're not interested in that sort of community, just read up a little about paleo. You don't even need to go that route, but that's what worked for me. Essentially if you cut calories and exercise, you'll lose weight.

Start watching your portions and intake, try an app like myfitnesspal to simplify tracking that stuff, or you could just keep a food journal.

Cutting soda, sweets, and fast food will help a lot.

Good luck, user.

You also lost a shit load of muscle as well as damaging several of your internal organs. You might want to start expecting some gallbladder stones in a year or so. They're likely already there but aren't big enough yet. But like an oyster they're just going to grow and grow.

Don't be so stupid next time.

recaptcha worked okay, for a bit anyway. It's a somewhat sophisticated botnet using, you guessed it, more bots to shitpost spam. It's interesting to see they've taken a sort of guerilla marketing approach, but it's definitely not limited to watches, or there may be more than one group doing it.

dude, shut up. lol. you are so fucking retarded it is unbelievable. 1200 calories isn't a magic number. if it were true, no one would die from starvation and obviously people do. clearly, even if you eat what is obviously too few calories to be healthy, such as an anorexic does, you will continue to lose weight.

just kys

First of all I'm not the 1,200 cal guy. Everyone is different so a static number like that isn't accurate. Second, you lose weight when you starve, yes. You also lose muscle, which includes muscle from your organs. It stresses your body and causes damage to it. Done long enough you can have major and serious health issues. Like I said, you also run the risk of issues such as gallbladder stones.

maybe tomorrow

You shouldn't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, user.