You will all die someday you will all cease to fucking exist

You will all die someday you will all cease to fucking exist

Thanks, Capt Obvious.

Hey, did you know that 1+1=2? What are you going to do with yourself now that I've posted this information that you already knew?

I hope today is your day

geez I almost cut myself with all this edge.

Oh, stop it you tease!

t. depressed emo fag trying to bring everyone else down to his level of nihilism and self-loathing.

Just kill yourself already.

>cease to fucking exist
Wrong. There is no way out. You'll pay and suffer for whatever you do.

And that's the beauty of it all. Immortality would be boring.

>Wrong. There is no way out. You'll pay and suffer for whatever you do.

and you dear OP will one day become an adult and will no longer be underage b&. It's normal.

mental disorder - the thread

Am i the only one here who is most disappointed at the GIF and not the edginess?

death is a fabrication told to us that prevents us from chimping out

because their is an "end" a "way out" but actually you get reincarnated into a shittier place in the world.

why the fuck do you think asia is FULL

>actually you get reincarnated
>why the fuck do you think asia is FULL
If you actually believe this, you're fucking dumb.

Clearly doesn't understand the realm we are in.

i guess you can follow your generally correct, specifically incorrect mathematical view of the world.

good luck

Thanks for making me appreciate my sanity.

your sanity is just the current box of social acceptability.

your living your life how society wants you to live, not how you do.

also, if you are actually atheist, and do not believe in a spiritual side of things, statistically speaking, your probably backing the wrong horse.

>statistically speaking, your probably backing the wrong horse.
Do tell.

tard confirmed.

hope you enjoy repeating bias instead of learning fact.

you should look into the human genome project, or just take the statistical probability that a single protein could form on its own without intelligent help.

or the fact that DNA has a language, and by definition, language does not and cannot form naturally.

or you could just do some actual research instead of confirming your bias all the time.!

>tard confirmed.
Oh really? Based on what? The fact that I don't buy into mysticism?

>you should look into the human genome project
What exactly is it you expect me to look into?

>statistical probability that a single protein could form on its own without intelligent help
I'm curious. Do you have an estimate on that probability?

>or the fact that DNA has a language
What language does DNA have?

>You: So much you don't know!
>Me: Okay, so tell me.
>You: You have to research it for yourself!
How convenient.

Your a Tard because your clearly ignorant on the topic of which you preach.

namely the scientist discoveries and how they responded to them

approximate chance of 1 in 10^400 or some bullshit

DNA is a language in itself.

this is a dave thread now

LIEF

because everyone has the time and capacity to teach....

especially to a random of which they do not know their intelligent level, nor can they judge it accurately online.

nor the fact that someone needs to be 5 times more competent than the average person to teach the subject properly.

or maybe because you don't research, and just accept whatever your told because it "resonates" or sounds logical to you, more so confirming my tard confirmation ;)

dave gets my genitals tingling.

Just source your claims, you colossal faggot.

>Your a Tard because your clearly ignorant on the topic of which you preach.
First, what is it that I am preaching about?

>namely the scientist discoveries and how they responded to them
That's even more vague than what you started with.

>1 in 10^400
How did you arrive at that figure?

>DNA is a language in itself.
Well, that seems to be stretching the definition of language, but for argument's sake, let's just loosen the definition to a sequence of anything, to include DNA. Why can't DNA form naturally?

Just fucking end yourself already, here I'll even leave all of you a how-to on tying a noose.

Post your an hero thread and livestream it already faggot.

Btw trips and op has to do it.

Ahh but thanks to denial, I'm immortal

because everyone keeps a documented indexed folder with all Harvard style referencing on everything they read....

that or your expecting me to care about you, or a Sup Forums thread, enough to find the source of my claims for your enjoyment.

pro-tip, your an idiot and apart from degrading you and giving you hints to improve yourself, i refuse to be of anymore service.

>or maybe because you don't research
My university database account is still active, so I can access plenty of research databases (and still do from time to time). What is it I am supposed to research? Maybe you could provide the name of a journal article that I could read that might detail your position.

>accept whatever your told because it "resonates" or sounds logical to you
I'm not interested in what resonates with me. I'm interested in what is true.

>confirming my tard confirmation
To be fair, any intelligent anons probably think I'm a tard for engaging with you in the first place.

holy shit, i never knew that! thanks op

>user 1: Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
>user 2: Provide evidence or reasoning.
>user 1: I refuse.

simplistic denial, with little to no value in what your saying other than.

"where does it say that?"

clearly your intent is to derive emotion from me instead of engaging in learning or self propogation.

unless you are, in which case your approaching it like (broken record playing) a tard.

cant wait

not true, 1.5 is closer to 1 than it is to 2. 1+1 also does not equal 2 in some cases.

Isn't he still an AIDS denialist?

In which Case?

Humanity can be so terrible, maybe having no conscience when you die truly is heaven.

The reason why I'm basically repeating "where does it say that?" is because you've provided little to back your claims other than "check out science", which is so vague that it's useless.

>your intent is to derive emotion
I have no such intent. What did I post that indicates this to you?

>self propogation.
?

>like (broken record playing) a tard.
My coming across as repetitive is merely indicative of your complete inability to back up your claims with precision.

Thus far, the only clear answer you've given is that you think there's an "approximate chance of 1 in 10^400" that a protein could form without intelligence, but you've not explained how you arrived at the figure.

>Grohlposting
now this is spamming in style

Im with this guy

You can write wordy responses but not even give a single link or even suggest a term to be searched for or even provide at least some reasoning for your case? That's pretty low.

But life goes on without me. - David Lee Roth

Hi u want sex?

Asia is full of who user?
If the same few million people were being reincarnated then why are there close to 8 billion now?

there used to be a high resolution webm of that gif

Binary
not defending that retard btw

>when people stop praising Dave

Someday in the distant future, facebook will bring us all back to life.

Yeah, true. But the illusion of conscience will repeat and I will belive again I'm the center of the universe, to have just my life... and that will happen just right now like it's happened from the beginning.

that's a good thing.
sure, "live forever" sounds good at first until you take into account that our sun will one day burn out and die. earth will be barren for millions of years with nothing alive on it but one extremely bored, very hungry, immortal. and eventually all of the stars will burn out. even if the universe doesn't collapse or rip apart you'd be floating by yourself in an endless void of nothing, bored out of your mind and wishing you could die.

Prove you exist even now

not necessarily. there is a theory called quantum immortality. if I understood it correctly, then none of us will ever die because our conciseness only exists in the universe where you live as long as possible.

imagine you're trapped in a box with a nuke. every 10 second there is a 50% chance of the nuke blowing up killing you instantly. since there may be infinite alternate universes, then there will always be a universe where you sit in the box forever while the bomb never blows up. the theory is that for every time the bomb kills you, you get transported into the universe where it doesn't. essentially making you immortal. this is a new theory that also is based on another theory that has problems with being proved. the quantum immortality theory is unlikely but intriguing as it essentially makes you a god.

Cogito ergo sum.

-note
if you are suicidal and this theory is a fact, then it's impossible for you to kill yourself. you are trapped in hell mate. good luck.

are you remembering to sage

that's a thing? that's more retarded than climate change deniers

i give a fuck lol

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA!

i'm not dying ever you fucking failboat cunt

I didn't realize people like that even exist. Interesting, yet worrying.

Actually we are eternal beings temporarily condensed into matter, from our original ethereal realm, in order for us to (briefly) experience physical reality.

>that's a thing? that's more retarded than climate change deniers
Easily. I'm not a climate change denier, but I can see where there's a foothold for that (given the complexity). HIV, OTOH, is well studied and there's tons of clear/concise evidence.

I'd almost think it requires effort to be that stupid.

>(implied I should give a shit)
Yes. Your point?