Eternal /fifa/ thread

4-1-2-1-2 BAYOL edition

youtube.com/watch?v=5N96MVQ-KkA

>just played my 500th game with de Gay

What am I doing with my life

>loose ball in front of an open goal
>player takes a touch instead of just blasting it into the net

How do I fix this, /fifa/?

I find that if you use a low driven shot in this situation they shoot instead of taking a touch.

>FROSTBITE
R
O
S
T
B
I
T
E

Im a normal person but fifa makes me depressed when i buy a new team and they play like shit

I feel so hopeless like come on man

Im in a fade of wanting to spend my entire 500k but worried about them playing shit and losing 5%+ when selling them what the fuck

Post your team?

Spend it all on gold upgrade packs.

Congrats, you have a great team and you don't have to worry about losing coins selling them.

I've already sold it but it was a hybrid with IF giroud, sanchez, IF casemir, IF quaresma, IF bernado silva etc

I'm always denying that they're shit but i have to admit, they were pretty shit..

Its fucked cause i held div1 for like 5 times in a row now and after this team i lost 5 in a row and drew 1, no wins. Reeeeeeee

By doing a 360 and walking away

Have you tried 3421? It's a blast to use and it's ridiculously solid on defense and in the midfield.

This desu

You assholes all seem to get great cards and IFs. I got two shit IFs in all I've done. Luckily I used them for SBC some weeks ago, got IF Icardi tradeable

I've always been contemplating on using that. Felt like i would fail hardly with it, especially on WL and division 1 & 2 since literally NO ONE uses 3atb here ever. I cant remember the last time i saw someone actually use it so im considering its bad. If you know a solid 3421 costing about 500k i'll be happy to consider

Hybrids play like shit just make a one league team, I recommend going full cunt with Aubameyang at the helm of a Bundesliga side

The sole purpose i play UT is to win games using hybrids. Its the only way i can have fun in this shithole. Its autistic i know, but playing UT in the first place is autistic enough so i've accepted it

My best ever weekend league finishes have been using 3421. I believe airjapes finished 40/40 with it as well. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can make a squad for you.

Oh shit, if its really good i'll experiment with it. I'll try keep my patience too if i fail with it at first

Thanks for the squad recommendation, could you tell me custom tactics and instructions too if possible? & what is your (estimated) record with 3421, would you say its pretty good?

didn't bother getting to 18 wins last weekend and didn't bother trying to qualify this week

played one divisions game all week where i threw away a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 after an already laggy game got unbearable

reckon the ea jew is finally relinquishing their grip on me this year

>autism this autism that
Grow up

This should be way under budget. You can upgrade Kante to his IF if you've got the coins, he's worth it.

Custom Tactics:
Speed 52
Passing 54
Positioning Organized

Passing 42
Crossing 60
Positioning Organized

Pressure 34
Aggression 44
Team Width 34
Cover

LM/RM: Stay wide, come back on defense.
CM: Conservative interceptions, put Kante on stay back.
ST: Targetman, stay central
LF/RF: Get in behind

I just built my new 3421 squad yesterday and I'm 11-0 so far playing Div 1 online seasons. The biggest thing to remember with this formation is never charge forward with your CBs. Use your midfielders to pressure the attacker and cut passing lanes. If you charge forward with your CBs you're going to get scored on. The upside to this is that I guarantee you'll get much better at defending using this formation. I rarely concede over 1 goal a game anymore.

I'm probably double your age steven, and im not even in my mid 20's

Thanks for the effort man. Koscielny is in my other GOAT team so if there is another person that could fill in it would be great & Is there anyone better than Modeste? I never really liked him but I'll use him anyway if there isnt any other way to asspull him out of the team

You could get Lewa up front and replace Koscielny with Zouma or any other EPL French CB.

fuck off you nitwit

Got 84 rated ousmane dembele in my monthly

Hmm, I'll see if i can afford lewandowski. Zouma is a good shout, was OP for me in early divisions

You should be able to. The rest of the squad wouldn't be more than 200k.

Rashford

>switch to 5-atb
>Last results have been 4-0, 2-1, 5-0,3-1

Literally why do anything else?

HAHA, my most expensive playeris 20k and i alter between division 1 and 2, cant quite win division 1, but seriously if you spent that much and still have 'a bad team' its probably just you.

5% of 500k is like 1000 coins, so why give a fuck?

Any good SBCs?

>5% of 500k is like 1000
Kill yourself

>so obsessed with a stranger on the internet you claim people are him when they blatantly aren't
>think youre a big boy when you've probably just stopped being a teenager
Grow up

I hope this is bait because if not you might top the ugly americuck autist for dumbest cunt itt

Alright, I am new to all of this shit.
Trying a Liga team, mostly made out of Spain players

Cornerstones are Pique at CB, Juanfran at RB, Isco at CM, Aduriz/Morata up front
Got ter Stegen @GK, too.

Also, any suggestion for good formations? 4-4-2 isn't was it used to be, apparently.

EA sent guys to a press conference to announce FIFA on Switch

uhh, I think you meant a 180

4-3-1-2 and get Bakambu he's the best striker on the game that isn't a million coins

>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Here you go my Mexican friend. Crosses for dayz with Baines, Milner, Williams, and Bolase.

Nice meme

Thoughts?
Got Varane and Bakambu. Had the rest up there.
When James is out of contracts I'll move Isco to CAM and get another CM.

I could actually get a Ligue 1 team like this as a back ups. Sick of the meme EPL teams already.

>its weekend league time already

why do i do this
every week its "this is the last time im taking seriously"

>Tuesday-Thursday : "Cant wait for WL"
>Weekend: "I'm never doing this shit again"

Rinse and repeat

Use a hybrid, doesn't have to be the one I used. Aduriz is perfect because of his hyperlink to Inaki. Great way to get better crossers in your squad for a guy like Aduriz.

> 36 untradable gold IFs so far
> literally one good player - 84 Salah, who costs 50k

Monthly rewards are so nice. Can't wait to drop them in gold upgrade packs.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work.
Thanks man.

I am gonna sell the Bonnuci and Miranda I have tomorrow (assuming the SBC for Ibra) for big coins if there's a high squad rating needed.

Picked up Tonelli for 13,500 and sniped a Ruggani for 21,000 with a shadow. The Ruggani was not noticeable in 1 game, which imo is good for a defender.

Tonelli seems insane with an Anchor, probably will try it out tomorrow...

Not bad, although I'll probably never use them

After much tweaking, I am finally satisfied with my squad

??? I'm exactly the same. When i use a regular cheaper team i win a lot more. Nigga i was almost gonna win div 1 with Rashford, Wilson & Musa in a 4-3-1-2 but fuck me its a really boring team to use. I wanna hve a fun team AND win games. Gonna do the WL with the 3421 suggested by Canadalad

Got a team worth around 750k with POTM Son/Van Basten and want to build a new one. Anyone got any ideas?

Build a team around Bergkamp

Bergkamp is 1mil. Quite a bit outside of my price range. I wanna try multiple legends in a squad, but I haven't used many of the cheaper ones this year

Thats slightly better but still some players are nonsensical.

Why have Pique off chem when there are much better defenders? Why have several players off chem because of it.

I have a feeling that its because you are memeing and want several leagues in your team which is pointless.

At least the midfield two looks slightly better. Lacasweat is probably better than benzema too.

Get Lineker then

Who do you recommend as a replacement for Pique? Im guessing I'll have to blow up my whole back 4 to make it work

Also Ive played with an all la liga team since launch basically, and wanted to switch things around I guess

If I had unlimited funds I'd make a real badass Arsenal gens team, shit would be so cash

The whole team is fucked dude, you need to start again

Is it fucked lads? Suggestions?

Going to play some offline games to try and get used to the shadows in the San Siro. How many games so you reckon it'll take?

Agarra a Roque Mesa. Just don't expect him to score. Takes away the ball and distributes. He's short as fuck though. If you want a bigger dude then Iborra is solid too.

>two discards from shit leagues and a Werner card that's impossible to fit into a decent hybrid

T-thanks for the monthly rewards EA

Explain how? Instead of just spewing out bullshit

The entire left side is pretty much off chem

I'd say Silva and Kurzawa would require the least amount of changes if you can afford them.

But I don't like the team, I'd change a lot.

Your midfield is manlet af, I'd say put Matic instead of Fabregas. I also like Payet more than Ribery.

See:

does anyone else find div 1 far harder than fut champs? I haven't been playing fut champs for months because it was too much shit, but I don't remember it being this bad, 5 from 5, every player so far has had red monthly cards so I guess they're good? Far easier than div 1

Wow >STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Really splurged here the past couple days huh? Well don't worry guys I'm back now, and will put him in his place.

Ibra POTM sbc up

jesus, those requirements are piss easy, they're practically giving a 92 ibra away

Look at the first one closer. Ibra is 600k

yeah, just saw that. fuck

just went on a fat losing streak and got demoted back to div 5, someone make a squad for me i've lost all faith in mine
only requirement is my don spooky calhanoglu

Sweet blog post

better than you sucking off the canadian autist as per

Which div should you be in before you bother trying to get into the weekend league?

I'm in div 5 atm, was in 3/2 last year but I barely play atm so I'm out of practice. Tried a couple of times but winning a tournament is pretty brutal

I float between divisions 2-4 and I do fine in weekend league. Sometimes Silver1, most recently gold 1. Winning the tournament the first time was the hardest.

>10 (ten) field players with H attack workrate

>4-4-2
>no full chem
>3 H attacking workrate "defenders"
>all midfielders are offensive

Wait until you face proper opponents who do more than long balls to the fast forward

is there any site or app that shows accurately players price? futhead and futwiz seem shit

futbin la

nope.

futbin

how do you take screenshots of squads from futbin like that without just taking a screen cap?

i'm on a mac, it allows for you to take a selected area of the screen and screenshot that. it's like the snipping tool on windows.

Have you had to win the tournament every time since to get in or have you auto-qualified?

I'd like to play the WL and I'd love to go for those red cards eventually but that tournament entry req is hardcore. I've made it to the final twice and it really takes it out of me

Honestly people do the gayest shit to qualify. Smalling bailly bellerin in the back. Attribute cards. Park the bus after 1-0. No shame in any of it.

After you get Gold 3/2/1 or Elite 3/2/1 in Weekend, you dont win a daily tournament for the following week.

Invest in Konate's
Going for dirt cheap right now

4-0 in WL in the Tuxedos.
Lucky kits desu

too poor for aubameyang / vidal but i'll try make something similar, cheers

Coman is the discount Aubayemang. Goes for like 2k

THX

why?

>first game in the WL
>kid all over me, goes up 2-0, does a slow running celebration all the way to midfield, proceeds to park the bus immediately after
>I start to get into a groove
>pull one back with a penalty
>score again 2 minutes later
>score in the 90th minute after his Butland has a stroke on my long shot from Insigne
>run to mid field and dab then talk shit to him afterwards

Feels good lads, good WL ahead

zlatan sbc

what part of the zlatan sbc do you need a silver striker from fc sion for la

the weekend league is utter trash.

The swedish LB Pa Konate