Making this thread before old thread 404's

Making this thread before old thread 404's
Coming from
Keep postin what you were before user's

here i am. taking requests

user u know what i needs, the ass please

can dis dood just make a .rar already or give a name

i fucked her ass in this position the other night

Shit man lucky. Keep posting, dont stop. Also if there's a way for you to make a dropbox or something id very much appreciate the huge dump, but if not continue please

also feet pls

dont really feel like doing all of that

Understandable. Keep posting ass pics, pussy pics too if no more ass/butthole pics. But also do tell, how'd you start fucking her?

ive got plenty of ass pics. i met her on tinder, fucked the first time we hung out and just havent stopped

Nice. Well keep posting those ass pics, ill reply but imma lurk in my own thread for a bit

getting two fingers in. she always tells me how much she likes to feel her ass getting stretched

Any clear asshole pics? Also more stories my dude

she sent me this one the other day, after i had fucked her ass. ive got plenty of stories. what do you want to hear about? also a ton of dirty texts if that interests you. might give you an idea of exactly how dirty she is

Holy shit thats hot. Yh my dude, share some text msgs, & that ass is fine more pics like that my dude

she has a fantasy about having a threesome and having another girl lick cum from her ass. im really hoping this can happen one day

Damn prayin it does for u. Keep posting tho, im tired af, sun is up & havent had any sleep yet. Might pass out soon but only got 10pics so far, help the collection my dude xd

heres one of her getting her pussy pounded from behind

Post a few more before i pass out yh?

hello whats this all about?
i don't understand