How many hours do I need to play this until it turns good?

How many hours do I need to play this until it turns good?

about 5 hours I'd say, you need to get used to the crafting, but once your gear doesn't completely suck ass its very enjoyable

What exactly don't you like up until now. Where are you at the moment?

just leave velen then it gets good

Trick question- it always sucks. Garbage tier combat system. Can't even play it because it's so gay and awful.

If you've fought the griffon and you're still not enjoying it then probably best to leave it. If you've met the bloody baron and you're not feeling it then definitely stop playing.

Combats pretty good unless you're into dark souls etc. And even then the story and writing is so much better that it doesn't really matter

Nothing particular. It just takes time before I get start to like playing games. Before that I need to force myself to play. Same with tv-shows.

Combat and dialogue never really get much better, but the DLCs are extremely enjoyable.
There are also a few high points in the game , like Undvik , Kaer Morhen, and a special character's assassination.

It's never amazing, it's never really bad either. It's just constantly pretty good.

I have The Witcher 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Doom and Gears of War 4 (all paid for). Yet every one of them I stopped after a few hours play. I think I have ADD.

I also had a rough start and didnt think I would like it very much, but after about 4-6 hours depending on your speed you will get into the story and get some decent gear.
Dont give up in the start it will get MUCH better, I have about 450 hours in this game and have played through it 5 times doing all the quests on every playthrough and all the question marks on map apart from skellige because I cant be arsed with the boat.
If you are an experienced player deathmarch isnt very hard to play on so you might aswell start off on it or 2nd hardest.

I tried so hard to love this game. I played about 3 hours of it which felt like I would play 5 minutes then get a 10 min cut scene. I just gave it up and played skyrim and Diablo 3

Sound advice

pretty much this

The game gets much easier when you understand that dodging is extremely useful and rolling is rarely preferable

Also you shouldnt just speed through the mainstory then you'll have it rough, better to do a decent amount of side quests so you can level up abit and start getting your first witcher gear if you are able to.
If you speed through it you might have a rough time with level differences at some parts of the game.

Yes especially if you get the talent for dodge.
On my later playthroughs I skiped this talent and using quen all together because I felt it was abit too OP.

Would you Guys recommend Part 1 and 2 enhanced?

?????

If you aren't enjoying the story line just stop

I finished the last 20 missions on deathmarch with lvl 19 witch hunter armor, took me fucking ages. Spent about 2 hours fighting caranthir.

Is there a way to know where are the ingredients you need for potions?, im just past the griffin

Are the witcher 1 and 2 really worth Playing in the Enhanced Edition?

What did i do wrong? Not native english here

Can imagen, caranthir is a pain and being low lvl with 20 armor isnt great either. Last boss isnt too difficult how long did it take you to kill him?

you fucking faggot

>autism

Ah no you dont need to play witcher 1 and 2 to understand witcher 3. It catches you up very well and you will understand most things, apart from a few refrences and such.

Alright thank you
I have it Installed already but waited

This has happened to me with both witcher 2 and 3, far cry 4, that one game that is a copy of dark souls, bayonnetta and assasins creed black flag. I just dont feel the joy anymore

Most ingredients you get from picking up herbs, killing certain monsters, picking up treasure chests and there are also vendors you can buy from.
If you have a rough time, getting upgraded potions can really help you out alot.
But it will just be easier to google for your specific potion and you will have it in no time.

yes, great come back. thanks for taking the time to start a thread to tell us you don't like a video game attention whore. fuck off

That's the joke it never gets good

I'm not OP dipshit go give head to a shotgun

Not half as long, i was on form after beating that other prick. I would say about 30 minutes including the retries.

kek so you got mad at a post for someone else. loser

I bought it and put it down for a year after playing it for 2 hours. Picked it back up after running out of shit to play. Game was very enjoyable after roughly 5 hours and an understanding that it's the only game in existence with fun side quests.

Honestly drop this game. I luckily for it as a gift so I didn't waste money but I couldn't get into it. I didn't care about the characters. The hunt itself was uninteresting. I hear the DLC is good but I couldn't b3 bothered. I just went back to playing fallout 4

less than one , it's amazing ya knob

Its a random board ya dingus anything goes

go back to overwatch, this is too complex for you

Bloody baron storyline was epic as fuck.

i got a pretty fucked up ending to that storyline, didnt see it coming. vidya rarely actually effects me, but that actually got to me.

can you feel the joy of your trips though?

I've pumped 35 hours into it so far and am still wondering the same thing. Maybe I'm just not as inspired by video games as I used to be.

Pretty apt summation. People who rave about the story and/or writing must have never read a book. It's serviceable, but not great. I've started playing W3 3 times, was having a fine time each go, then something better was released and I gave it up. Probably 25 hours in at longest playthrough.

Hey you can think this is just bait all you want but I'm serious. My roommate seemed to enjoy this game and he still plays it but I gave it up. I didn't like it. I loved fallout 4, as tedious and annoying as that game is, and I still play it. Lately I've been playing Divinity Original Sin though and I think that's a fun, though still tedious and annoying. I just couldn't get into any of the witcher games. I didn't find them fun.

I think that is probably true, I havent enjoyed pretty much any game in the last few years apart from the witcher but in general im very apathetic to most games, sadly.

I guess everyone has different taste, I like both games but my major problem with fallout 4 is the repetetiveness of it all and it has far less creative and different side quests as witcher 3 has.

Wasnt enough gwent cards and games

And you make valid points about fallout but I'm not sure what it is. That game just got it's hooks in me. I put it down and always come back to it. I tried picking up witcher 3 over and over and I just can't get into it