What's like to get pussy? what does getting pussy feel like? 26-year-old virgin here

What's like to get pussy? what does getting pussy feel like? 26-year-old virgin here.

Don't know man I'm a 26-year-old virgin too.

warm, moist, comfy, soft

just amazing

Feels good there and then, and it's a nice confidence boost, but 15 minutes later you'd already forgotten it. Putting you on the path to find more

Like warm apple pie

Wizard reporting in.
No clue, it's one of the greatest mysteries of the arcane world

>26-year-old virgin here.
Pfft. Right. 26 and a virgin. Unless you are completely repulsive, gay or are sex-phobic, no way you are a virgin that long.

well

fucking is what keeps the species alive
so it is one of the most rewarding feelings ever
fapping just doesn't compare

so have at it
have at it while you can
go fuck a prostitute if you have to
if you're good at fucking (needs practice like everything does) sex just kinda comes around
so stop being a beta fuck and fuck somebody

jackpot speaks the truth

he could be a complete loser

Feels natural

In my experience when I get drunk and fuck a fat slag from the club it feels hollow.
When I fuck a girl who I find attractive and who's conversation I genuinely enjoy it makes me feel like I'm 15 again.

what about social anxiety, personality disorders or other psychological baggage? I think these are common problems among virgins.
Sauce: me (wizard)

Overrated as fuck. Pussy is fine, but pleasure-wise it's on the level of masturbation. If you like the girl, it's a bit better, but still not this magical life changing experience that'll make you dance and high five your way through the next day.

this.

also pussy feels way better when its someone you love.

HAHAHA WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE

>still not this magical life changing experience that'll make you dance and high five your way through the next day

LOL THIS MADE MY DAY

GOING TO HIGH FIVE EVERYONE AT WORK TODAY

Honestly, Fleshlight feels very close physically. Obviously having a chick want to let you fuck her is awesome

It's like putting your dick into someone

But it's sunday.

this is also true. it's not a fucking magical oyster that will turn you into a man once you stick your dick inside it

OOverrated

Well, I heard it's a great booster for self self-esteem, something virtually non existent in late virgins

oh shuit yeah well im gonna be up all night and tomorrow is monday so i will feel like its today anyway

Self confidence booster for sure. Getting a grill to submit willingly and enjoy it. The actual act isnt as amazing as its made out to be but still damn good

It's best when you know you're doing it right because she gets wetter and tenser

Am I missing out?

That would make you sex phobic and repulsive
Source: I have the same issues

if your self esteem is low enough that getting laid boosts it you probably fucked anyway

>that pic
:(

Well it's more emotinal than fapping but it's not like the texture of pussy gives you a feeling of pure euphoria.
I remember being a bit dissapointed after the first time like it's not that life changing people make it out to be. Sex is good if it has some emotions to it. That's why I'd never fuck a hooker pleasure wise it would be the same as jerking off for me.

im just very ugly

imagine fucking miranda kerr. that's what fucking her would be like.

>sex phobic and repulsive
Just the first one
>women come onto me
>awful feeling in pit of stomach
>don't want anyone to be close to me
>do not want
>spend forever alone

It's called "ugly" don't over complicate you're degeneracy.

Yes all of that make you repulsive too. Women hate being rejected. Plus people generally hate being around depressed/anxious people.

Very true, something of a vicious cycle

Your*

Lol