General mental inllness thread!

General mental inllness thread!

what meds are you anons taking

im on risperidon

I don't think they have medicine that will help me.

I'm too far gone.

I'm taking a sizeable dosage of Fuckmylife, Fucktheworld and Itstheirproblemnotmine.

why what assaults you ?

Keflax

i need a prescription for the last too aswell.

never took any med or visited a psychiatrist.
I probably have something like social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, depression...one of them, two or everything above. I'd probably need some.

prozac

helps keep me from getting too depressed, but it also helps me keep my temper in check for whatever reason

no more flying off the handle in public :D

why not just try to get in touch with a therapist

so the meds are well suited to your life? Ever thought of getting a dfifferent kind of treatment

Not independent and I don't want family to know...

but its your mental health thats like the cornerstone of your life it could be worth a shot.

the generic prozac is the other treatment. The first time I saw a doctor he loaded me up on a ton of shit. clomazapene? seroquil, wellbutrin zoloft, and when it didn't work, he just added more, I was seriously fucking zombified by the end of it.

Stopped taking that stuff because being depressed seemed less bad than living in a haze. Saw a different doctor a few years later and got on the current stuff, works pretty well.

low lets hear some conspiracy theories how fucked up some doctors are. Makes for me no sense to put you on medi overload

I guess I'm not desperate enough... although it's going on for about 10 years. Hopefully when I'll be able to get a job.

chlortrymezol

i take 500mg of fuckitall daily

if coming out to your family in that regard is worst obstacle maybe it wouldnt be too bad to just give it a try to tell them . maybe later after you got your own job. but if you feel you suffer take this ind mind

studies have shown that fuckitall leads to a loss of fucks given to fucks needing endeavours

pharma companies lobby the medical industry HARD to push pills

They don't just wine and dine doctors, they send entire hospital staffs on junkets,

Just got off of Remeron after 2 years on. Glad to be able to drink again without getting totally wonged by the meds.

300mg Seroquel daily

what do you guys take it for?

you should just take fuckthisshit instead of taking three separate prescriptions

I work in pharma. This statement is absolutely false. Doctors were wined and dined decades ago, but not anymore. We have to fill out mounds of paperwork just to send a fruit basket. Many hospitals also don't allow doctors to accept gifts.

Olanzapine and Venlafaxine

Risperdal is some serious shit. Better tell the doctor it's not for you. I have schizophrenia. Risperdal is something developed in the dark ages and not much tested.

Faggot

i just take it because my fucked up life seems to ve decided to stop fucking me up

what do you take it for ?

what about you, newfriend?

Schizophrenia and Depression
Works fine for me so far

what did you take it for? Did you phase it out on your own ?

Trilafon (Perphenazine)

acute or chronic schizophrenia ?

- ASA 81 mg, 2 per day
- Ticagrelor 90 mg, 1 tablet, twice per day
- Perindopril 2 mg 1 tablet, once daily
- Metroprolol 25 mg 1 tablet, twice per day
- Rosuvastatin 20 mg 1 tablet, once daily
They are for my heart, but they make me lose interested in everything.

seems like just a pharmaceutical slurry you re taking. If it helps with you heart problems thats good

Helgrix, Artizon, Fyvratin

what do you take it for ?

Paranoid schizophrenia

how would you guys descible your schizophrenia.

i take the respiridon for a psychosis so im quite interesseted

It sort of just snuck up on me, I've been having mild symptoms my whole life, but after my father died I got really delusional and thought that some big coorporation was out to get me and do experiments on me, I also hallucinated daily both audio and visual, tactile and olifactory about an old lady that jumped on my back and whispered poems to me.

I wrote most of them down and they were used in the psych evaluation, but the computer i had them on got stolen.

Today I suffer from mild paranoia and anxiety, so I'm pretty good with the medication

To all of you, why would you take all that chemical shit that has tons of side effects instead of going to an bioenergotherapeutist and take natural remedies? I had pyschosis and schizophremia, they've told me to take some chemical shit, instead I take ''nan bao jiao nang'', ''gotu kola'' and kava kava extract''.

Because it didn't work

Tell us about your first break.

if you think about it. what kind of poems were these ?

For me it was exact oposite.

Started taking Prozac again for depression.

what have you had to get back to prozac. how did your life change that you made this decision

Major Depression and social anxiety. Had some antidepessants but they didnt work so i just keep drinking or using all type of benzos.

Thank you for telling it like it is. Like it really is, I mean.

Anti depressant pills. My big sister sexually abused me when i was pretty young and continues to do so although not sexually anymore.
It pretty much destroyed my self steam and i cannot interact with females anymore because they cause me anxiety.

but you know the abuse of drugs with heacy withdrawal components should be used with care

You know i got prescribed prozac when i was 16 when my depression first started really kicking in and i took it the first night and then never took it again and i dont think i regret anything in my life as much as not staying on them. Im 22 now and i cant help but to wonder if i kept taking prozac, if i could have avoided all the bad decisions thats led to a shitty life, self harm, drug abuse, and accepting ill probably kill myself one day. Id hate to do that to the people who care about me but fuck man. Its so hard to keep going

300mg of Venlafaxine and 80 mg of propranolol for me!

Depends on what you consider the "first break", I've had delusions since I was a child and believed the great skyfathers controlled the roads and pavements and made them spin in small platforms that helped us walk properly.

The earliest memory I have of a situation where I didn't see it with a childs eyes, but was actually fearfull, was when this old lady crawled out of my closet when I was 13. She came to my bed and held me down for hours snarling and whispering poems to me about past present and future and death and despair. She was a very intruiging personality and missed one eye and was as thin as paper, you could see all veins protruding from her skin. That's when it finally caught up to me I wasn't right in the head

Then came the death of my father, I thought it was a huge experiment made by a big pharma coorporation testing out how pain influenced the mind and how much a person was capable of bearing, and I believed my father was living somewhere on an Island off the coast of south America.

It was a hellride, and I made various suicide attempts because I couldn't take it at all

the trick with keep on is seeing clearly fucked up but the vision of future is cloudy. small goals that are atternable and lead to better life satisfaction is what you should think about.

im a polytoxicomaniac i take everything i can lay my hands on

i don't. i made up the name

Sure. I am not using drugs on a daily base and drinking ist not addictive at all for me. So there is no problem.

Ethanol mainly.

Have been prescribed a few times. When they work, it's generally a short lived thing. Last one was escitalopram. First few days I was fucked up. Kinda like a small dose of lsd with a good shake of opiate. Was pretty happy with it. Pretty addictive to, freaked out a few times when I couldn't find pills or held up getting a script.

Then I realised I'd achieved *nothing* for 6 months. No interesting projects, no social interaction.

Better overall without it. Yeah, some days are shitty n hard. Some are wild. Some are productive.

Drink n do stuff. Way better than popping pills n burning life away.

10mg lexapro

I'm an hourly employee with a schedule that varies. My future work schedule contains fewer hours than I need to make enough money to cover some financial commitments that are coming up. I have enough money saved that I won't be in debt, unless something catastrophic happens, but I don't like the uncertainty and the prospect that no overtime pay may become the "new normal." That's the source of my depression: being fixated on something negative that I can't control.

In the past, Prozac has helped carry me through times were I was anxious or upset. For me, it's a fantastic mood stabilizer: I never get too high or two low. I stop obsessing over things and just accept that things are as they are. I did a course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy when I first started taking it, too, which helped me develop better coping skills.

You need to get away from your sister and into therapy.

what do you take the lexeprao for ?

You can't change the past. You are still very young. I didn't start taking Prozac until I was in my forties...for trauma that I experienced as a teenager. It still helped me accept the past and focus on changing what I can in the future.

Sounds pretty awful. Hang in there. Keep taking yoir meds.

how did you survive those suicide attempts ?

Mostly by dumb luck and being found out by friends. One of them litterally grabbed me by the hinge of my pants when I was about to do a jump that wouldn't kill me, but surely invalidate me.

Sometimes the police have also taken me into custody, but they always evaluated that I didn't need psychiatric help

I remember my therapist telling me the same thing to set small goals for myself to help but i never could grasp it. I follow so many paths that i could take in my life since im still young and they all still all lead to suicide. Finding someone to spend my life with, having a family, being rich, being poor, following my life long dream of being a musician, doing all the drugs i can do or getting clean all together. It all ends the same. I know a positve outlook is one of the most important things i can do but my brain wont let me. I was stillborn with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. They revived me but i dont think i was ever supposed to live

relfectling on this past were tend your future thoughts drift to ?

Aneptinex and Atarax

I don't understand what you mean

with those suicide attmpts must have something back in your past no? But does it stop you from forming planns for the future? Do you believe in a future for yourself. As luck must ve show that there is more for you to live

Oh, I've started making plans for a hppier future after I got medicated. It was a very steep road to get out of the habit, but as the medicine transformed my thoughts I ended up accepting myself more as a person that also has a right to be here.

So far I'm focusing on music and am improving slowly day by day

i think you are you your right track

you should rahter think that you were so much wanted in this world. that they would ve done anything to get this innocnent humans the chance to give his shot at his own life

Thats what i hate the most. I never had any traumatic events in my life. Lived a pretty average life. No reason to be depressed other than some stupid chemical imbalance in my head. I first took painkillers when i was 12 and smoked weed at 13 but they were like one time things at the time. Maybe a couple times for weed. And i suppose a couple weeks before i noticed the depression after i cut a five inch gash in my leg i was doing oxy but it was never a crutch until after high school. Now im laying in bed with a bunch of lines of meth and feeling less human than ever. Sorry for rambling its been a bit since i talked to anyone about this stuff

drugs a re a thing of set and setting. with your fucked up brain chemistry the only screw you could try to lose is the setting. maybe searching for a rehabilitation institution and then moving another place with cutting ties to people who encourage that kind of lifestyle

Green text stories of wincest please

My problem with therapy is i can never truly believe those things that people say for advice. Its a beautiful sentiment to think i was wanted to live a life of my own and how special and miraculous it is to exist and live especially since i dont believe in any sort of god just astronomical chance but the doctors would have saved me no matter what. And despite knowing how miraculous it is to be alive at all i still find myself not caring enough to truly want to experience life

I use the drugs to cope with the thoughts of suicide. There have been times of sobriety due to being too poor to buy weed or booze and its during those times i self harm or get worried that i might stick a gun in my mouth. Its like i need to not be suicidal to quit drugs but the drugs are keeping me from committing. I started using meth and heroin in the past couple months cuz i figured if im going down soon ill be high as a kite until then. I feel like if i quit drugs ill be even closer to suicide then ever before. But that could just be the addict in me

even if the doctors job to save humans no matter what . they re by first hand by laws enforced to do so. and so laws were made because there a re a lot of people who think people shut get a chance at life

presumably you ve a choice to either drug yourself so much up that you re high as a kite till you die.
or you turn around and you re high from life.
suicidal tendencies are things that see options which need power and difficulties as not worth it with always the answer just kill yourself. If you truly still think you ve a choice in this and its not drugs talking to you. just get abstinent for some time to see the reality for once

I feel like im too direct for stuff like that. Life is important and theres a lot of people i know care about me and i know strangers would want me to be happy and healthy but their grief of my death would be shorter than a lifetime of me being in pain. The only things i fear are killing myself and missing out on a happy life but then im also scared of never doing it and looking back at my life,and realizing i should have killed myself at a young age

Get up, take those lines, and flush them. You have the power to change, and it only takes one small step to get the ball rolling. Once you have taken that step, get help. Your odds of kicking the habit go ip tremendously if you don't try to do it on your own.

Taking 35 mg of Abilify daily

tried to get off it two years ago, wasn't that bright of an idea, police had to admit me to the locked up mental ward again, since them I take them on a high dosage, just to be sure.

i wanted to kill myself at 17 years. And do you know what it changed ? nothing because i failled. i got a big ass scarr on my forearm becuase i was to drunk and pussy to do it right. so he i am agan. i still think about suicide like a bird chirping through and open window in the garden. But when i want i can make this bird shup and remind him that he only is still allive because my self doubting personality feeds him every morning. do you think i should regret not having killed myself by now ? what would your advise to me ? or maybe what would the advice to your younger version of yourself. tell him kill yourself sooner ? Or rather just sribbble down the lotto numbers down and give them to him.

what do you take the abilify for ? and what happen during the time when you didnt take them

against psychosis/schizophrenia.

I went psychotic. Means voices tell me I'm the chosen one to safe everyone, reality starts to crumble before my eyes and everything around me starts to speak of me or to me to guide me on a mystical quest to awaken as God. At least that's those psychotic months in a nutshell, but a lot of stuff went down during this time, too much to post in just a few paragraphs on here, one giant clusterfuck of an insane adventure of madness.

edgy

you recovered as far as recovery is possible ?

Im an addict to the truest sense of the word. Its in my personality. Not even only for drugs. Im not physically addicted to anything anymore i space out the hard stuff to prevent that. Mainly weed and alcohol for the day to day stuff. I know ive got to slow down or quit altogether but last time i was sober i stuck a gun in my mouth with the safety off and was pulling the trigger ever so slightly to see how far i was willing to go with it. My mind feels like its been alive forever. Even if i quit drugs and take meds and talk about stuff to a therapist or a friend i feel like my mind would still be wired to self destruct. Normal lives seem so boring. I feel like it would prolong the result until i seriously hurt people who are in my life. I just cant see a future where i can be happy. Even on meds and sober i feel like my brain just coudnt handle it. Id get bored of life

yes I'm pretty sane again, can work again and have a social life.

but I still believe in some core aspects of my experience as being more than just a chemical imbalance. turned me from an atheist to a believer of some kind, but it's hard to pin down in what I believe exactly.. not that I'm the messiah or anything, just that there's more out there that we can understand.

there is always more knowledge can aquire. i ve settled on the thought that i dont know but i wish to know more. good speed user

If you re addicted to weed just abused it as much as you need to and at the same time find a therapist .There are many technics you could use.

200mg zoloft. Stuck in the Derealization world...I'd rather have aids

how did it come about ?

Were humans so you and i are brothers so of course i wouldnt want you to kill yourself. I would want you to be happy with your life and do what it takes to stay that way. But like an old dog whos sick, there may be more treats to eat and grass to sniff and getting petted that leads to happiness but sometimes the pain outweighs the happiness. Sometimes the right thing to do is hard thing to do. Ive seen many stories of people who lived after attempting suicide and they mention that they immediatelly regretted it and saw solutions to their problems. I know if i pulled the trigger that would happen to me. Id regret it and wanna change what i did. But a fear of death isnt a love of life. Thats why id use a gun. A bullet is hard to survive. The dog may be happy eating its dinner but that doesnt mean it needs to suffer all day to have sporadic moments of happiness. Sometimes putting it down is the better decision. I feel like my mind has a cancer and no matter how many meds and positve outlooks on life i see, its still dying.

If you don't like that, ask for Paroxetine as a step up, if that fails try Venlafaxine

Take stranger advice at your own risk