Movies that were better than you expected

Movies that were better than you expected.
"She's got another jew in the oven" kekked me right up

I loved when the little kid starts speaking german and shouting to Seth Rogen "Your grandpa was my grandpa's soap"

It was bad, way worse than the first one.

It wasn't as much of a disappointment as Hot Tub Time Machine 2 or Horrible Bosses 2, but it wasn't all that good.

YOu really think so? Why? I'm having a hard time remembering the first one.

>YOu really think so? Why
The first one had better jokes, a better premise, and a conflict that made sense. Also had the advantage of not being a complete rehash and cramming in characters who don't need to be there.

1>2>7>6>4>3>>>>>

nigga, no

1>6>=3>Creed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

I loved it when I turned it off after fifteen minutes because there's only so much gay and feminist propaganda I can handle

I only saw it for Chloe, it wasn't worth it.

use spaces between the numbers you retards, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>anything lower than 5

Opinion automatically discarded

this is true

This.

Just like the 22 jump street, they made no effort in hiding the fact that is this is a complete rehash of the first neighbors. Also Chloe's main friends were the absolute most annoying on-screen characters

i agree, it was surprisingly good, not great, but with all the dissapointing sequels this one was actually decent. The black cock joke at the start was pretty funny too

Agreed. My buddy and I went to the cheapseats of this film because he thought the trailer looked funny and I wanted to just watch best Emma in something. This movie was actually damn funny though.

this movie was hyped to me before I saw it so I just got what my friends promised me

>black cock joke

Laughed really hard at that one and it made me think that the movie was gonna be alright but ended up shift deleting the piece of trash at the 19th minute after the numerous attempts at sjw pandering. I really liked the first one so I was really disappointed.

#triggered

Seriously.

But my bar was pretty low.

Is the first one any good? It always shows up in my netflix recs, but I've never had the guts to try it.

holy shit someone else knows about this movie besides me?!

antisemitic comment aside i did enjoy this sequel alot actually. effron was good

Hot tub time machine 2 was funny though. Not nearly as good as the first but a great little parody of the future I thought. Too many recycled jokes like with every unnecessary sequel

You two faggot are wrong.

1 > 2 > Creed > 6 > 4 > 3 > 5

Very satisfied.

>tfw that bit where they're talking about disguises
>'What's big with the kids these days, Bane?'

Make it rain in mandarin?

Fuck this was a good movie

Pretty good.

Seconded. I expected the worst and came out surprised

Not good, but not straight up unwatchable like BvS

Not even memeing I swear.
It's just a funny slapstick kids movie, also I liked the retro Britbong thematic and the fact that they didn't pussy out showing violence, guns and alcohol.

I liked Horrible Bosses 2 for the most part. Sure some parts were dumb but I'm a sucker for Bateman and Charlie Day, Sudekis is pretty funny too.

>not liking 4
What's up with this meme? Sure it was way over the top, but it's my favorite after the first 2. The music is awesome too. In the Burning Heart, No Easy Way Out, and Hearts on Fire are 3 songs from it I still listen to. The montages are top notch and the fight with Drago is probably the best fight in the series. INB4 muh robot, that shit was stupid but kinda funny. Who else here hated Adrian?

I'm too much of an enders fan to approve of this movie.

>throws bloody tampons
>eww stop that's gross
>if they were flying dicks you wouldn't think that
>you're right
Hmmmm really makes you think