Who was the best intern and why was it David?

Who was the best intern and why was it David?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2jUVTetEWI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_sBJeUjWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=74SGEEzYOPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave it alone man. I don't want to remember how good this show used to be

It doesn't even matter how bad its become when theres years of great material to listen to, just ignore the post-Anthony era

david my david

Whichever one wore the doody hat

lady di

>"That isn't even my arm!"
>"What have they done to your neck?"

Oscar > Sam > Travis the rest are shit

Intern Stevie too, forgot about that crazy nigger

the one that beat Danny at guitar hero and made him cry

>David

he was straight up the funniest person that ever appeared on that show, everything he said was hilarious

david

I've listened to thousands of hours of o&a and I still cant tell sam from danny.

Have you listened to the David and Bobo show? That shit was the funniest stuff I heard on O&A

their voices don't sound alike at all

The Patrice line always kills me
>"You sound like you have pyramid brick dust under your fingernails"

Danny is the unlikable cunt who fought with everyone.

WOOOAAAAAOOOOOOAAAOOOOAAAHHHHHH BOBO

holy shit Patrice fucking with the interns was amazing. when he asked the one fat one if he ever found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop since he's been investigating for so many years.

Official staff power rankings

By order of hilarity

David
Oscar
Club soda Kenny
East side Dave when he comes by
Steve C
Roland
Dustin
Sam
Pat Duffy

Danny was the most normal person on staff. And everyone fought with everyone.

Suicide when?

THIS. Any recent updates on her?

she's in the navy

Scorch should have been an intern

Last I heard she went into some care facility because she has some type of dementia

>dementia

That makes so much sense. I kept wondering if she had some sort of immense mental disease.

My notable favorite guests
>Gods
Patrice
Colin Quin
Ron Sage

Demigods
Ron Bennington
Louie CK
Bill Burr
Nick Dipaolo

Great
Dave Atell
Michael Madsen
Chris Rock
Denny
Jim Jeffries

Good
Patton Oswald
Bob Kelly
Bobo

Meh
Vos
Joe Derosa

Shit
Bob Saget
Pablo Francisco,
Joe Rogan
Andrew Dice clay
Birbriglia
Amy Shumer
Bob Levy

Intern David is high on the list and resulted in a lot of great moments. But if we're counting interns that became crew Sam Roberts and Danny are top two.

>It's an Ugly Betty is concerned that Lady Di is dying in the restroom episode

Have you guys been listening to the show lately? It's fucking depressing.

I listen to all the Patrice bits at least twice a year and I don't remember this at all.

I'm upset i forgot Kevin Hart, Otto and George, Jim Bruer, Florentine, Kieth Robinson

I only listened to the recent jimmy and opie argument. jimmy let him off easy. Anthony FINALLY going off about opie on his podcast was almost worth the separation and destruction of the show.

>>Meh
>Vos
>Joe Derosa
Fuck off Vos and Derosa had the best moments

Vos and Jim Jefferies should be higher.

Also no Gilbert Gottfried, RIcky Gervais or Kevin Hart?

Sherrod Small should be in shit.

>Jim Breuer

The pizza man saga is still one of those stories I'll listen to every couple of months.

>hes gotta head full ove da bagga da rocks

i fizzled off my friends :(

yeah I personally like Pizza man and the Wildwood NJ gang weekend story

They really need all three there but I don't think it will ever happen.

I can't listen to the compound because of
>t. obama
Jimmy on his own is too fan girlish at times and Opie solo turns the show into The View with terrible tits and all.

Most of the regulars don't even drop by anymore.

ladi di was the best intern

Anyone listen to Jim and Sam last week? They are hilarious together

What was the deal with intern Adam?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2jUVTetEWI

around 55 minutes in they bring in Troy Quan and interns for questioning. this is also Patrice's first impression of Troy which is hilarious

I always confuse adam and the super gay one that made the jewlia song.

Is Adam the one who went to his crush's wedding halfway across the country?

I didn't mind him. He got under everyone's skin for being a millenial.

He was gay, admitted it on Twitter

will they ever reunite?

they both suck without each other, and yimmy is scared and alone

Anthony strangled the little girl that Jimmy watched grow up.

He strangled the girl Jimmy taught chess to in the Cellar.

The East Side Dave show is so fucking comfy.

It's awesome having a niche show that nobody knows about that is actually entertaining to watch.

he also stuck his giant italian hog in her

He was the Adam Sandler character guy who got the girl on the phone to make up some fake stories about his antics that the guys saw through immediately.

Not since Ant got fired.

I never liked Opie.

Jimmy is great with Sam Roberts though. I hope they get to make a show together.

>Its an Opie tries to relate the guest's problems to the problems of the show and the radio industry episode
>its a HOLD ON HOLD ON episode

Fuck, forgot how thin-skinned Danny was. I love smarmy Erock (who probaby got fucked with more on the show than anyone else except maybe steve c or sam).

what episode was that?

Oh, yeah the remote guy.

everything he said was hilarious?

in october

I went to high school with Oscar. I freaked out when i heard his voice on the radio. Knew it was him. Oscar is absolutely like that RL, no bit with him

What are you getting at with my david?

Whos ron sage? Is he the lawyer, the
>what do you do for a living character?
Thats a deep reference brother,an

oscar was my nigger

I know. I dont get ESD hate. Along with patrice clips i always listen to ESD circa 2007-2010 clips.
ESD show is super comfy with all the deep radio references and old characters. It also helps that its the only place i can call in regularly and sexually harass a woman.

Kek

he repeats himself like those dubs

It was just the absolute perfection of his appearance that was immortalized him for me.

Like this lawyer you know Jim Norton's about to tear into because they keep calling his client a kid. But instead Ron Sage just destroys all the dumb trucker callers.

CQ was the best guest, right gang?

Jeffries and Andrew Maxwell doing the show at the arse end of an all nighter and full of ecstasy is my #1 guest spot.

I love Dave. Honestly Dave & Earl era Ron & Fez is the GOAT radio show.

you would be dead if it weren't for my david

I'm a latecomer to the whole O&A thing. I got into it because of youtube clips of every Louis CK appearance.

but I definitely like East Side Dave more than I ever liked the proper O&A program. I've listened to the entire Davey Mac Sports Program, and it might be my favorite thing of all time

I've heard some old clips of ESD shoving something up his ass or whatever. I get why the longtime O&A people are dismissive of him. but they really need to give him another shot. he has a television soul and a radio heart.

I'm a bit bummed that Pepper hasn't been on ESDS yet, but I'm surprised how well Roy has done after being promoted to cohost.

I still love Pepper. High Society Radio is amazing.

>Heebie Kikeberger

Was Ian Halperin the greatest troll in O&A history

I like when Colin sais "You NI-incompoop!"

thats right, squad!

Oscar was more interesting than many of the celebrity guests. His whole manner of speaking was bizarre.

Hahaha it was great and that line pops into my head every now and then

you're right op, it was david. but the best intern on SXM was ol' lying sack of shit earl.

glad u chose david

yes

Danny is an attention seeking douchebag with a gay voice and I know he's reading this. He's probably the OP.

who was the one that admitted to doing gay shit when he was like 13 on the air and was surprised no one else did

Vos is great, pleb.

dassabesdo, just bein shit n fuckin

Oh god his fucking tweets.

Him and Norm should be cohosts of something.

Uh no. Troy was a tryhard faggot and it's no wonder his girlfriend killed herself.

cohorts of comedy
with col and the gang

Hahaha, watching the sequel after this was magic.

Dave is way funnier on R&F, he just sticks stuff up his ass on O&A and I don't go for that ribald humour.

Tits needs to fuck off somewhere, while jim and sam have their own show. That show last week was funny the whole way thru

>this back-alley tunisian knife-fighter

>ribald humour
brexit this thread u limey fuck

Bob Kelly and Rich Vos should be up there not because they're hilarious but because their collective dynamic with Jimmy and Ant is great.

And thank god someone else thinks Joe Rogan stinks. I'm sick of him derailing good conversations to talk about UFC.

Jim Norton

Nice job joining the Dave pound. Any good links for Davey mac sports uncensored Sirius shows? Those were great and just generally degenerate shows with dave and pepper drinking while dave goes into a character about fucking kids, cousin brucie or masturbating in the executive bathrooms haha.

Pepper has really gone down in my personal power rankings. Hes just become such a bitch lately. Between distancing himself from dave and being a buzzkill on HSR all the time pepper sucks.
Prime pepper is DMSP and east side dave Kino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_sBJeUjWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=74SGEEzYOPo

Listened to it from the beginning and just got to the part.

Thanks for this.

Bob Kelly sucked a dick for a steak.

you know what, duuuuuuude...

fuckiiiin..

DUUUUUUUUUDE YOU GOT YOUR STEAK YOU GOT YOUR FRIENDS YOU GET TOGETHER BOOM